You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No homo jonny, but are you good looking? She might have left that stuff on there on purpose Laughing . Women get into their 30's and they start doing freaky sh*t like that. Not sure why, maybe it's like their last hurrah? If you're a handsome dude in his 20's I wouldn't be shocked if it was intentional...
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
No homo jonny, but are you good looking? She might have left that stuff on there on purpose Laughing . Women get into their 30's and they start doing freaky sh*t like that. Not sure why, maybe it's like their last hurrah? If you're a handsome dude in his 20's I wouldn't be shocked if it was intentional...

I'm an average 29 year old guy. I had the thought that maybe she gets off on people seeing her, or else she is just really stupid leaving it on her work computer knowing that I would be backing it up. The thought of her hitting on me never really crossed my mind. I think she is either just naive, thinking that I wouldn't see it, or she might get off on exploitation. Either way I was dying off laughter when I saw it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
1234567 wrote:

I'm an average 29 year old guy. I had the thought that maybe she gets off on people seeing her, or else she is just really stupid leaving it on her work computer knowing that I would be backing it up. The thought of her hitting on me never really crossed my mind. I think she is either just naive, thinking that I wouldn't see it, or she might get off on exploitation. Either way I was dying off laughter when I saw it.

So she's either naive or an exhibitionist?

Cool.

What's her number?

bhslinebacker wrote:
AAA is right, as he usually is.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either she has a naturally higher sex drive and/or quirks and/or tries to compensate personal deficiencies with that libertine (for the lack of a better term; as a European and the son of a urologist I am certainly not going to and in fact would never feel inclined to judge) attitude. No matter which reason(s)... I would not do her.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who thinks the Geico commercial with Dikembe Mutombo is freaking hilarious.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No! Very Happy
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the Geico commercial with Dikembe Mutombo is freaking hilarious.

Dikembe was awesome in Denver.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty cool video of Ryan Swope. Wasn't he supposed to have inconsistencies catching the ball?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AqojIuOdJ3k
PGeorge2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:
1234567 wrote:

Cool.

What's her number?

This is awesome. Laughing

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:

Freak flags are cool...wave em high ladies!
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a big fan of Richard Sherman on the field but the guy has to starting shutting up. I just saw the video of him on First Take yesterday and its kind of embarrassing. I enjoy it when people get on there to bash Skip Bayless just like everyone.

"Pride comes before the fall", Richard.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe_is_the_best wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
iLikeDefense wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:
Hey Lomax, what's the deal with Rooney not playing until the 70th minute the other day? Also I wish they would play Chicharito more...

RVP is the main guy now and Ferguson has made that clear. He said one of the reasons why Rooney has been demoted was because he is out of shape, he needs a game or two to be back in shape.

Real Madrid are the best counter attacking team in the world, so Ferguson wanted to play a solid 4-5-1/4-4-1-1 with Welbeck rather than Rooney, as Welbeck is much better Defensively.

Fergie got his tactics absolutely spot on and then Nani got 'sent off' (don't talk to me about this ...) I personally believe Rooney has peaked anyway. Doesn't mean to say I want him gone, but I wouldn't be upset if he left.
Thanks for the replies guys. To be honest I don't know much about the tactical nature of soccer, good info. Just curious, what are your thoughts on Hernandez (Chicharito)?

In my opinion he is a bit overhyped. He is loved here in SD (right next to Mexico) but most soccer fans I know think he can't consistently play well when starting. I think he has a knack for getting the ball in the nets but I don't know if he is good enough to create consistently on his own.

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
elliot878

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRONCOS FORUM FANTASY BASEBALL

still open spots. feel free to join!

League ID: 62387
Password: broncos

yahoo
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Im a big fan of Richard Sherman on the field but the guy has to starting shutting up. I just saw the video of him on First Take yesterday and its kind of embarrassing. I enjoy it when people get on there to bash Skip Bayless just like everyone.

"Pride comes before the fall", Richard.

He looked like such an idiot. Like "I'm saying I'm better at life than you" lol wut dude.

It was embarrassing. I hate that dude now. Everyone knows skip is a troll...I love how people get riled up about it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PGeorge2 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:
1234567 wrote:

Cool.

What's her number?

This is awesome. Laughing

Haaahaha, agreed. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

Jump to: