Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Wish I didn't have an exam tomorrow night otherwise I'd be going to the CU/Zona game.

It's gonna be buck.

Doors don't open until 7....so it's gonna be a mad dash for the students section haha
As soon as I get out of class I'm going to Blake Street and drinking, don't care if I have to wake up at 5:30 on Friday.

I have 4 tests next week so I'm not drinking. But it is going to be an insane atmosphere, especially since we will be trying to show CSU up. They had a crazy atmosphere tonight against SDSU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Wish I didn't have an exam tomorrow night otherwise I'd be going to the CU/Zona game.

It's gonna be buck.

Doors don't open until 7....so it's gonna be a mad dash for the students section haha
As soon as I get out of class I'm going to Blake Street and drinking, don't care if I have to wake up at 5:30 on Friday.

I have 4 tests next week so I'm not drinking. But it is going to be an insane atmosphere, especially since we will be trying to show CSU up. They had a crazy atmosphere tonight against SDSU
They deserved to lose for dressing like neon pumpkins.

I've thought about going and watching at home instead, Blake St is packed during Buff games.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

It's gonna be buck.

I've thought about going and watching at home instead, Blake St is packed during Buff games.

Are you gonna go to the asu game?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

It's gonna be buck.

I was going to go but going up to UNC to chill with some girls I met when I went to Egypt. Gonna try and make the Oregon State game.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

It's gonna be buck.

I was going to go but going up to UNC to chill with some girls I met when I went to Egypt. Gonna try and make the Oregon State game.

Yeah let me know next time you come up

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncos Forum Fantasy Baseball 2013 Sign Ups Begin Now

pm me for league ID and password. First 11 are in the league with me. Will be a good time as we try and de-throne PackatBroncos07.

Trash talk welcome within the league page!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Broncos Forum Fantasy Baseball 2013 Sign Ups Begin Now

pm me for league ID and password. First 11 are in the league with me. Will be a good time as we try and de-throne PackatBroncos07.

Trash talk welcome within the league page!
I did fairly good in our league last year, then I went to Egypt, set my roster beforehand but it didn't save and they don't exactly have much Wifi in the 3rd world countries, I gave up by the All-Star game after I came back and 3/4 of my team was injured.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to become a Draftnik:

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/02/25/draftniks-ever-the-experts-and-always-on-the-clock/

Laughing

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/2013/02/broncos_rahim_moore_shows_promise_but_can_he_survive_mile_high_meltdown

Lol. While we're at it, we should probably dump Champ, Tony Carter, Matt Prater, Peyton Manning, Erik Decker, and Coach Fox. Cause, you know, we're obviously going to boo and throw things at them next season for making a mistake Rolling Eyes. How do "journalists" like this even get a job? Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
http://bostonherald.com/sports/columnists/2013/02/broncos_rahim_moore_shows_promise_but_can_he_survive_mile_high_meltdown

Lol. While we're at it, we should probably dump Champ, Tony Carter, Matt Prater, Peyton Manning, Erik Decker, and Coach Fox. Cause, you know, we're obviously going to boo and throw things at them next season for making a mistake Rolling Eyes. How do "journalists" like this even get a job? Laughing

Evans and Klatt have been on this train, too, saying that Rahim will not recover and/or will not be a Bronco next season; that him leaving Denver would be better for him as he must have suffered a major blow to his psyche on that last hail mary.

Ridiculous.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
broncos67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Rahim Moore was one of the best players on our defense last year. One play did not define his season. In fact, I would say that outside of Von Miller and Chris Harris, Rahim Moore was more important to our defensive performance last year than any other player. I say this simply because up until that last play he had made very few mistakes, improved dramatically, and saved a ton of plays that he didn't the year before.

He's sticking around. These journalists, and I use the term loosely, have nothing to do this time of year, so they make up BS stories.

Thanks, Tzimisce
elliot878

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:

Lol... typical Boston type story. I stopped like 4 paragraphs in but I wouldn't be surprised if that writer then went on to say how it'd be a good idea for the Patriots to grab him at a bargain price due to the damage done in Denver.

While I do wonder how he'll come back from it, you gotta at least see how he plays next year... you can't write him off because you think that MAYBE he's too fragile a personality to overcome this. Give the guy the chance to overcome it, rather than writing him off.

I think the Denver fans actually bare a lot of responsibility in this situation. He needs to come into training camp to positivity from the fan base. Will probably go a long way for his confidence. If he gets booed by the crowd when he walks on the field everyday in training camp - then there may be an actual chance that his confidence is destroyed. And maybe it wouldn't have been if the fans showed support not angst over one play.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Lol... typical Boston type story. I stopped like 4 paragraphs in but I wouldn't be surprised if that writer then went on to say how it'd be a good idea for the Patriots to grab him at a bargain price due to the damage done in Denver.

While I do wonder how he'll come back from it, you gotta at least see how he plays next year... you can't write him off because you think that MAYBE he's too fragile a personality to overcome this. Give the guy the chance to overcome it, rather than writing him off.

I think the Denver fans actually bare a lot of responsibility in this situation. He needs to come into training camp to positivity from the fan base. Will probably go a long way for his confidence. If he gets booed by the crowd when he walks on the field everyday in training camp - then there may be an actual chance that his confidence is destroyed. And maybe it wouldn't have been if the fans showed support not angst over one play.

Its the Boston Herald. MA has some bad writers and Globe is only half decent one. I think it was herald that had an article after losing 2nd super bowl about how it is all on Brady and how fans should blame him. Instead everyone that saw the article ripped him a new one and next day he had an apology. Laughing Also Boston Herald's big name writer for football hates Bill Belichick and bashes him in stories. Boston Globe is only ok one. Rapsheet was good until he went NFLN but Jeff Howe is ok.
I dont know if he was trying to infer that Rahim Moore is going to be in a bad spot confidence wise and he's going to have issues to overcome. Releasing him for new scenery would be a good idea if he's fallen apart mentally and you won't know until next yr and you then release him when he has been outplayed by other Ss to where he doesnt deserve a roster spot.
The fans should cut him some slack and let him develop and improve. I hate when guys get booed out of town for hitting a rough patch. I don't know about radio stations sport shows ect but in NE they are really bad horrible to some players and focus hatred on them and fuel fans to hate them and the most positive place to play is for them on the road. It works because so many people have no clue about certain aspects of the game and if you tell them this guy sucks they'll believe it.
elliot878

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

Its the Boston Herald. MA has some bad writers and Globe is only half decent one. I think it was herald that had an article after losing 2nd super bowl about how it is all on Brady and how fans should blame him. Instead everyone that saw the article ripped him a new one and next day he had an apology. Laughing Also Boston Herald's big name writer for football hates Bill Belichick and bashes him in stories. Boston Globe is only ok one. Rapsheet was good until he went NFLN but Jeff Howe is ok.
I dont know if he was trying to infer that Rahim Moore is going to be in a bad spot confidence wise and he's going to have issues to overcome. Releasing him for new scenery would be a good idea if he's fallen apart mentally and you won't know until next yr and you then release him when he has been outplayed by other Ss to where he doesnt deserve a roster spot.
The fans should cut him some slack and let him develop and improve. I hate when guys get booed out of town for hitting a rough patch. I don't know about radio stations sport shows ect but in NE they are really bad horrible to some players and focus hatred on them and fuel fans to hate them and the most positive place to play is for them on the road. It works because so many people have no clue about certain aspects of the game and if you tell them this guy sucks they'll believe it.

Boston's up there with Philly for just crap sports fans, no offense. NY fans aren't very smart, they like the flashy guys - even though it gets them nowhere (Jets, Yanks, Rangers). NY sports fans are also delusional in large numbers. Incapable of seeing players for what they actually are, because they're wearing their favorite jersey... But these types come in every city, NY def has strength in numbers though.

Seattle has the best fans (all sports) in the country. That city gets behind every single team in a positive way - even the Sounders. Its crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys that story was actually written by Paul Klee of the Colorado Springs Gazette. I don't know why it appeared in the Boston Herald but it's by a Colorado-based reporter, one of the two the Gazette has on the Broncos beat.

I all for bashing East Coast sports fans (or the East Coast in general) but to be fair here this is a Colorado guy who wrote this.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 85 of 100

Jump to: