Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncos67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
From a pure laughter standpoint, there's guys I miss around here. Some stuff was pure comedy.

Things are good now, so no complaints. I wish we had some of the old posters back, especially because some of them (UK, Kevin, ClockworkOrange were really, really knowledgeable)(even if Kevin and I sparred at times Laughing )
Yep. There's still a large contingent of us who joined around 06/07 here.

Yeah, 16,459 posts later and I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon lol.

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
From a pure laughter standpoint, there's guys I miss around here. Some stuff was pure comedy.

Things are good now, so no complaints. I wish we had some of the old posters back, especially because some of them (UK, Kevin, ClockworkOrange were really, really knowledgeable)(even if Kevin and I sparred at times Laughing )

I wasn't very active here until last season, but it is crazy that when I joined I was still a junior in HS.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss 101 Sad
I would rip on Canadian stereotypes, he would come right back with a Utah stereotype. It was geographical racism at its finest.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
I miss 101 Sad
I would rip on Canadian stereotypes, he would come right back with a Utah stereotype. It was geographical racism at its finest.

What are things I love about following you guys on twitter for 200, Alex

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
I miss 101 Sad
We still have a few Canadians left at least.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Broncos Dynasty and TheOleBallCoach? Saw them in the Avalanche thread and never have noticed them here before... 4k + and 2k + posts respectively, Broncos avatars, showing colors, yet nothing here.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
What about Broncos Dynasty and TheOleBallCoach? Saw them in the Avalanche thread and never have noticed them here before... 4k + and 2k + posts respectively, Broncos avatars, showing colors, yet nothing here.
I actually grew up with BD and went to UCCS with him for 2 years he works for T. Rowe Price now so that takes up a lot of his time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

I wasn't very active here until last season, but it is crazy that when I joined I was still a junior in HS.

I know I was a freshman in high school when I joined, lol. I pretty much quit ff when all the crap was going on. I'm def a fair weather ff'er.

We definitely have less posters than back in the day I feel like. Maybe I'm wrong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

I know I was a freshman in high school when I joined, lol. I pretty much quit ff when all the crap was going on. I'm def a fair weather ff'er.

We definitely have less posters than back in the day I feel like. Maybe I'm wrong
I didn't post much my first few years of college didn't really have the time and this place was a disaster.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:

What happened to those guys? I remember CWO stopped posting after Shanny got fired. Not sure when UK and Kevin stopped, but it's been a while since I've seen anything from either of them.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

What happened to those guys? I remember CWO stopped posting after Shanny got fired. Not sure when UK and Kevin stopped, but it's been a while since I've seen anything from either of them.

As far as CWO goes, I think it was just life. He got a new job as a school teacher and a new house and stopped posting.
Kevin was a very gradual stop, not sure about him. And wasn't UK in med school or something?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

Who is our longest-tenured, still active member?

I joined in April 2006 but I swear that there's someone that still posts regularly who's been here longer than me.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

No, CWO stopped posting when Mac got fired. He was such a huge Mac homer and way over the top with his praise that I think when Mac crashed and burned here, and no one could deny that his tenure here was anything short of disastrous, that he just faded away.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
elliot878

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

Who is our longest-tenured, still active member?

I joined in April 2006 but I swear that there's someone that still posts regularly who's been here longer than me.

I joined in Feb 2007 (under this username) but I had a prior account before that I forget the username (prob why I made this one). I think I discovered this part of the site toward the end of 2005, joined but mostly read for about the first year. Regardless there are definitely posters within the Broncos forum that have been here longer than me. 67, jonny, C+J+Al=SB are all some that I remember being here as I was in my "reading not posting phase (2006 under my old username).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pistol Monkey joined pre-2007 I believe, doesn't post anymore that I've seen. He actually went to UCCS the same time that Broncos Dynasty and I were there.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 75 of 100

Jump to: