Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hibdib31

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't sure where this would go best since there isn't an Offseason thread yet, but this is a cool interactive look at NFL salaries by team:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/interactive/2013/jan/30/nfl-salaries-team-position?CMP=twt_gu#denver-broncos,denver-broncos

Quick look, Denver's unit and rank league-wide:
Defense $70.2m (1st)
Offense $55.2m (14th)
Special Teams $2.7m (26th)
Overall $128.1m (2nd)
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
Wasn't sure where this would go best since there isn't an Offseason thread yet, but this is a cool interactive look at NFL salaries by team:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/interactive/2013/jan/30/nfl-salaries-team-position?CMP=twt_gu#denver-broncos,denver-broncos

Defense $70.2m (1st)
Offense $55.2m (14th)
Overall $128.1m (2nd)

That is interesting.

Just as a FYI, anything Broncos related can go in it's own thread so long as there's not a duplicate thread active. This thread is our non-football, especially non-Broncos, thread.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those in the Highlands Ranch or Colorado Springs area I highly suggest trying out Crave Real Burgers. Really unique burgers and the spiked milkshakes are amazing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
For those in the Highlands Ranch or Colorado Springs area I highly suggest trying out Crave Real Burgers. Really unique burgers and the spiked milkshakes are amazing.

OMGOMFGGGGG could go for a gigantic nasty burger right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

That burger had tempura Swiss cheese, Parmesan, mushrooms, truffle mayo.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

That burger had tempura Swiss cheese, Parmesan, mushrooms, truffle mayo.

Call Guy Fieti for that one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd completely forgotten that hockey even exists. Hmm.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:

Defense $70.2m (1st)
Offense $55.2m (14th)
Overall $128.1m (2nd)

Thanks for sharing. Interesting to see the source being the Guardian.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that there are some Broncos fans in other forums who I have never seen post here before. They have been on FF for a long time, have accumulated a ton of posts, yet have not been regulars in our team forum? How's that? Was there once a rift of some sort?

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
hibdib31

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
I noticed that there are some Broncos fans in other forums who I have never seen post here before. They have been on FF for a long time, have accumulated a ton of posts, yet have not been regulars in our team forum? How's that? Was there once a rift of some sort?

The Denver Broncos Schism - March 21, 2012

Smile

Just kidding, I don't know the history or reasoning for that.
broncos67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:

Oh, there were quite a few schisms here before you came on lol. Hibdib isn't that far off in his joke.

There was, in some manner, the Shanahan debacle, the spats over Josh McDaniels, the spats over Jay Cutler, the spats over Tim Tebow. Those all led to some pretty heated times in this forum. We had a lot more posters here before everyone got riled up at others (myself included).

Thanks, Tzimisce
elliot878

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

Oh, there were quite a few schisms here before you came on lol. Hibdib isn't that far off in his joke.

There was, in some manner, the Shanahan debacle, the spats over Josh McDaniels, the spats over Jay Cutler, the spats over Tim Tebow. Those all led to some pretty heated times in this forum. We had a lot more posters here before everyone got riled up at others (myself included).

There have been tumultuous times in this forum really since Shanny left. This season has been the smoothest probably since I've been here (how can it not be - hall of fame qb, good coaching staff, winning season). There have been differences of opinions, but that's pretty much what breathes life into any forum. I don't think there's been anything to the point fans would hate us enough not to post here anymore. There are those posters who real life caught up with, (school, job, family, etc), and also others really into the mock drafting and other areas of this site.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

I also have to add that durning the Tebow era there was a large amount of new posters, which caused most of the tumult. People that even were on board with the Tebow plan (like myself) were getting attacked as "Tebowites", which led to a ton of arguments. Im not gonna lie, I like these times of dissecting football than having to be called a "Tebow homer" and such all the time. That got old quick.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From a pure laughter standpoint, there's guys I miss around here. Some stuff was pure comedy.

Things are good now, so no complaints. I wish we had some of the old posters back, especially because some of them (UK, Kevin, ClockworkOrange were really, really knowledgeable)(even if Kevin and I sparred at times Laughing )

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
From a pure laughter standpoint, there's guys I miss around here. Some stuff was pure comedy.

Things are good now, so no complaints. I wish we had some of the old posters back, especially because some of them (UK, Kevin, ClockworkOrange were really, really knowledgeable)(even if Kevin and I sparred at times Laughing )
Yep. There's still a large contingent of us who joined around 06/07 here.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 74 of 100

Jump to: