Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2 "other games" Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Week 2 "other games" Thread Reply with quote

Some good games coming today. Eagles-Ravens looks like it could be either a great game or a blowout in favor of the Ravens. Should be fun watch. Hoping for a Bucs upset. Love to see Giants start 0-2.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Week 2 "other games" Thread Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
Some good games coming today. Eagles-Ravens looks like it could be either a great game or a blowout in favor of the Ravens. Should be fun watch. Hoping for a Bucs upset. Love to see Giants start 0-2.

Or 0-16....

I'm looking forward to SF/DET tonight. Detroit could get rocked if the 49ers are as good as I think they are.
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Week 2 "other games" Thread Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:

Or 0-16....

I'm looking forward to SF/DET tonight. Detroit could get rocked if the 49ers are as good as I think they are.

Took the 49ers in my elimination pool. Everyone is taking NE. In San Fran, vs a bad O-line, vs a banged up secondary? Gimme the 9ers. Easy.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DIRECTV wrote:
Our deepest apologies to those stuck watching the Browns-Bengals game today.

Trolololololol

stallyns wrote:
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My local FOX is airing MIN-IND instead of TB-NYG or NO-CAR. Confused Hey idiots, Minnesota isn't relevant to us right now. Who cares?!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why anyone would want Desean Jackson on there team is beyond me. The guy should have been booted from this game already and keeps talking schit after every play. Complete malcontent.

Philly's offense is awful, defense not much better.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
Why anyone would want Desean Jackson on there team is beyond me. The guy should have been booted from this game already and keeps talking schit after every play. Complete malcontent.

But but but, now Jackson is paid and not a malcontent distraction, and last year was just a blip, their roster is SO INCREDIBLY TALENTED! Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CheeseheadinMA

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahahah Eli Manning.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CheeseheadinMA wrote:
Ahahahah Eli Manning.

Yes....I find enjoyment in this.

stallyns wrote:
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:

3 and 1, Philly has been able to move the ball on the ground, yet they pass. Vick is bad.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing would make me happier than the Giants and Saints starting 0-2.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
Nothing would make me happier than the Giants and Saints starting 0-2.
The Giants, Pats, Eagles, and Saints losing on the same day could be the ultimate joy for me!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be so depressing to be a Jags fan. That organization is just plain bad. Elsewhere, the Pats are struggling to get anything going against Arizona. Never thought I'd be saying that.
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I can't wait for the Pack to play NO. Their defense is pretty damn bad and hasn't shown that they'll get better anytime soon. As long as the D can contain Brees, Packers should have plenty of success doing whatever they want against that defense.

Some Saints players trying to kick Cam while his helmet is off. Not a dirty team though.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the funniest things I saw this week was someone asking if after the Jags game if the Vikings were going to be "sneaky" good this year. With the score 17-6 Colts I think we may have our answer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: