Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Day Thread- Week 2: Ravens vs. Eagles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How many T/Os will Vick have...
3+
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
None
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 21

MCgamer89

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall the refs let a lot of stuff go and missed a ton of calls, I think everyone saw that, but the biggest one in my opinion was the "illegal contact" in the endzone that should have been pass interference resulting in Ravens ball, 1st and goal from the 1. Which who knows, maybe the Ravens still would've only ended up with a FG instead of a TD, but most likely not. I'd still say it was a great game either way though. Ravens still had a chance to win it in the end and just couldn't pull it out. The Ravens have a tough schedule and no one thought they would go undefeated, lol. Let's just hope they can get past their curse of losing games after they come off big/emotional wins. Only time will tell though... Patriots coming to Baltimore next week with them coming off a tough loss, should be another tough game...
bmorecareful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man Pollard going down hurt us bad he was our best defender today by far. I hope we get him back for next week. But yeah overall The D looked better against the run he had a few nice runs and we could have tackled better at times but it wasnt terrible. The breakdowns in coverage killed us today pass rush could have been better too but I expected that today without Kruger. Flacco threw a bad pick and was a little off at times today we had opportunities we just couldn't get it done. Real dissapointed but we better get over it quick get healthy for next week and defend our home field we let one slip fellas but one things for sure we got one helluva kicker.
MCgamer89

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure they'll shake it off no problem. The Ravens are just another team at home. And you ain't lying about Tucker. I'm sure the team is happy with their decision to go with Tucker after seeing him so far. He's on point.
phieagles012

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
Overall the refs let a lot of stuff go and missed a ton of calls, I think everyone saw that, but the biggest one in my opinion was the "illegal contact" in the endzone that should have been pass interference resulting in Ravens ball, 1st and goal from the 1. Which who knows, maybe the Ravens still would've only ended up with a FG instead of a TD, but most likely not. I'd still say it was a great game either way though. Ravens still had a chance to win it in the end and just couldn't pull it out. The Ravens have a tough schedule and no one thought they would go undefeated, lol. Let's just hope they can get past their curse of losing games after they come off big/emotional wins. Only time will tell though... Patriots coming to Baltimore next week with them coming off a tough loss, should be another tough game...

Well lets not go too far, the foul was nowhere near the endzone more around the 7-10 yard line if i remember just because the ball reached the receiver in the end zone does not mean the ball is put there.
MCgamer89

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phieagles012 wrote:
MCgamer89 wrote:

Well lets not go too far, the foul was nowhere near the endzone more around the 7-10 yard line if i remember just because the ball reached the receiver in the end zone does not mean the ball is put there.

We must be thinking of separate plays because the one I'm thinking of he was grabbed while in the endzone and with the ball in the air... I don't even remember who it was though. Like I said, it was a good game and the Eagles won, I'm not complaining about that, just saying they really need the regular refs back cause these guys are not acceptable. I'm all for letting guys play and making less calls, but some things need to be called.
RAVINGMADD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ravens need to learn that we really can't let it stay so close that games are decided by these blind retarded zebras on the field because we are going to lose every time. At least the BS last week didn't cost us anything, but I'm really getting tired of it. And I'm not even complaining about the replacement refs. This kind of trash has been happening to us for years with the regular refs too. I just wish games were called entirely by instant replay. The NFL could solve a bunch of problems that way.
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who is actually angry about this loss, just remember, it IS week two. Based on our previous history, this WAS to be expected. We still ONLY lost by a point.

Not the end of the world.

Just all the more reason to take out our frustrations on Tom Brady next Sunday. Wink

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely HATE saying this, especially as a Seahawks fan, but I wish our offense was more like the 49ers offense.

Watching them tonight is so beautiful in some aspects, especially their creativity in their run game. No, their passing game is not good and it's just a joke that people think Alex Smith is a good QB, but watching how their run game compliments their passing attack is just something to marvel over and it's something I wish the Ravens would employ. THEY AREN'T AFRAID TO RUN THE BALL, and we shouldn't be either and that's exactly what Cam was today; scared. Scared to run on 3rd and short and that's absolutely EMBARRASSING with the best FB/RB combo in the NFL today and a great offensive line (and a deep offensive line) at run blocking.

But, I just want to focus on beating the crap out of the Pats next Sunday night, however I'm REALLY worried about our defense without ANY sort of pass rush against Tom Brady; whether he has Hernandez or not Brady WILL tear us apart if we don't blitz and make him uncomfortable.

So much for our offense "not taking our foot off the gas pedal"... Rolling Eyes
AlexM23

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^

LOL Seahawks fan!?

How does one have two teams?

Kiltman on the sig
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
^

LOL Seahawks fan!?

I live in Washington State but my "team" has always been the Ravens...I'm just naturally a Seahawks fan as well because they're my hometown team.

But hey, an Eagles fan questioning someone else's fanhood is about the funniest thing ever if you ask me.
AlexM23

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
^

LOL Seahawks fan!?

I live in Washington State but my "team" has always been the Ravens...I'm just naturally a Seahawks fan as well because they're my hometown team.

But hey, an Eagles fan questioning someone else's fanhood is about the funniest thing ever if you ask me.

You're a worry man.

Ohwell enjoy being 1-1

Kiltman on the sig
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
^

LOL Seahawks fan!?

You're a worry man.

Ohwell enjoy being 1-1

Enjoy being a dynasty with 0 superbowls.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
^

LOL Seahawks fan!?

You're a worry man.

Ohwell enjoy being 1-1

So I guess that it's pretty pathetic how the Ravens just lost to a "dynasty with 0 superbowl," huh? Think

~Bird Watch 2014 | Mark "The Sanchize" Sanchez~
202 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 89.6 Passer Rating
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
^

LOL Seahawks fan!?

You're a worry man.

Ohwell enjoy being 1-1

So I guess that it's pretty pathetic how the Ravens just lost to a "dynasty with 0 superbowl," huh? Think

Uh, no? Rolling Eyes

How long are you going to stay in the Ravens section picking fights lol? Until next week?
MCgamer89

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was one game guys, let it go... Last year the Ravens lost to the Titans, Jaguars, Seahawks, and Chargers... Call me dumb but I'm pretty sure the Eagles are better than all those teams. Plus they lost by 1 point in a game that was for sure winable, they just couldn't pull it out. That's why it's a 16 game season, it will be okay. There was a few questionable calls and we've identified that, but it was still a good game between 2 real good teams. So why compare PAST Super Bowl rings, or lack of past rigns? If they don't win it this year then it's not much for bragging is it? Just saying...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 42 of 45

Jump to: