Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OM9's play-by-play Week 1 - 49ers @ Packers - 9/14
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madmike

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:

Or maybe we should have a few plays with Justin in the backfield. Justin Smith taking on Ndamukong Suh is something I definitely want to see, even just once in my life.

Remember back to the NFCCG.... love me some Justin, but blocking just ain't his thang....

Forget blocking then. We can set up a wrestling match, or an ultimate fight between Justin and Suh in the offseason.

Now THAT is a great idea! Three rings... 3 fights.

Justin vs Suh
Anthony D vs Avril
Harbaugh vs Schwartz

Would pay good money to see this. Just haven't decided if it's weapons-free or not yet.

I'd put money on a niner sweep, if those were the three fights.

I think Harbaugh and Justin Smith win, but Avril could pick Anthony Davis apart if he wanted to. Avril is a tremendously quick, fluid athlete that could probably fight circles around Davis.

De Oppresso Liber
Kikuchiyo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
rudyZ wrote:

Or maybe we should have a few plays with Justin in the backfield. Justin Smith taking on Ndamukong Suh is something I definitely want to see, even just once in my life.

Remember back to the NFCCG.... love me some Justin, but blocking just ain't his thang....

Forget blocking then. We can set up a wrestling match, or an ultimate fight between Justin and Suh in the offseason.

Now THAT is a great idea! Three rings... 3 fights.

Justin vs Suh
Anthony D vs Avril
Harbaugh vs Schwartz

Would pay good money to see this. Just haven't decided if it's weapons-free or not yet.

I'd put money on a niner sweep, if those were the three fights.

I think Harbaugh and Justin Smith win, but Avril could pick Anthony Davis apart if he wanted to. Avril is a tremendously quick, fluid athlete that could probably fight circles around Davis.

Davis has got more than 50 lbs on Avril. He takes him easy. The closest fight is probably Justin vs Suh. I still take the cowboy, but it wouldn't surprise me if Suh pulled something dirty for the win. Wink

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: