Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears sign RB Kahlil Bell
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mjh91


Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Posts: 340
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Bears sign RB Kahlil Bell Reply with quote

Per his Twitter account.

Quote:
@KahlilBell32

I'm taking my talents back to Chicago. So happy to be back. Never wanted to leave.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IronMike84


Joined: 17 Jun 2009
Posts: 6959
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'd better not pull a Rashan Saalam in the fumbling department.
_________________
Rotoworld.com wrote:
...internet mock drafts, which have ridiculously become the measuring stick for where players are "supposed" to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 21783
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he never wanted to leave he should have taken the pay cut lol…Bell is a decent pick up with the uncertainty around Forte at the moment.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 14855
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day bow wow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MonserinNC


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 5191
Location: Back in the CHIIII
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
If he never wanted to leave he should have taken the pay cut lol…Bell is a decent pick up with the uncertainty around Forte at the moment.


Yea.....RB's in this league kind of need to just come to grips that the position is just not that valuable...no one is paying RB's
_________________


BrotherlyLove wrote:
Cutler isn't sexy enough to be compared to sexy rexy, let's get real


Darrelle Revis wrote:
TEBOWSANITYMANIA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 21783
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via Jensen...

Quote:
#Bears officially announce re-signing of RB Khalil Bell. To make room, they release S Jeremy Jones.

_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 21783
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's gone again...

Quote:
Bears waived RB Kahlil Bell.

According to the Chicago Tribune's Vaughn McClure, the Bears want a receiver to take Bell's roster spot. Bell played well down the stretch last season, but has been active for just two of Chicago's first six games. With so many teams in need of running backs, it's possible he won't slip through waivers unclaimed.


Who will it be?
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 18213
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
He's gone again...

Quote:
Bears waived RB Kahlil Bell.

According to the Chicago Tribune's Vaughn McClure, the Bears want a receiver to take Bell's roster spot. Bell played well down the stretch last season, but has been active for just two of Chicago's first six games. With so many teams in need of running backs, it's possible he won't slip through waivers unclaimed.


Who will it be?
Joe Alexander would be my guess.
_________________

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 21783
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
He's gone again...

Quote:
Bears waived RB Kahlil Bell.

According to the Chicago Tribune's Vaughn McClure, the Bears want a receiver to take Bell's roster spot. Bell played well down the stretch last season, but has been active for just two of Chicago's first six games. With so many teams in need of running backs, it's possible he won't slip through waivers unclaimed.


Who will it be?
Joe Alexander would be my guess.


Joe Anderson? from the practice squad?...

He has to be more up to speed than nayone we could bring in from outside...just hope this isn't a sign EB isn't having a slow recovery.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 18213
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
He's gone again...

Quote:
Bears waived RB Kahlil Bell.

According to the Chicago Tribune's Vaughn McClure, the Bears want a receiver to take Bell's roster spot. Bell played well down the stretch last season, but has been active for just two of Chicago's first six games. With so many teams in need of running backs, it's possible he won't slip through waivers unclaimed.


Who will it be?
Joe Alexander would be my guess.


Joe Anderson? from the practice squad?...

He has to be more up to speed than nayone we could bring in from outside...just hope this isn't a sign EB isn't having a slow recovery.
EB thought he could play against the Jags, so I'm pretty sure he'll be good to go next week.
_________________

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16158
Location: Iowa City, IA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LM: #Bears sign TE Brody Eldridge and waive RB Kahlil Bell.

Larry Mayer's Twitter.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Robbie Gould, K

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 14855
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
LM: #Bears sign TE Brody Eldridge and waive RB Kahlil Bell.

Larry Mayer's Twitter.


Superbowl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkokot


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 1213
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
LM: #Bears sign TE Brody Eldridge and waive RB Kahlil Bell.

Larry Mayer's Twitter.



Who?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16158
Location: Iowa City, IA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkokot wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
LM: #Bears sign TE Brody Eldridge and waive RB Kahlil Bell.

Larry Mayer's Twitter.



Who?


Brody Eldridge
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Robbie Gould, K

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkokot


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 1213
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
bkokot wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
LM: #Bears sign TE Brody Eldridge and waive RB Kahlil Bell.

Larry Mayer's Twitter.



Who?


Brody Eldridge


Thanks SeaBears, very helpful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group