Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Current Status of the Bills?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glenearl18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Current Status of the Bills? Reply with quote

I work part time for an NFL magazine, and am responsible for writing a section called "Team by Team", where once a month I write a page or two on the current status of a number of teams.

What would you guys say is the current status of the Bills? This can include everything from the moves that you made or didn't make during the offseason, to observations from the preseason, to the unfortunate week 1 performance. Surprise heroes, weak links, team strengths, interesting statistics, notable events inside the locker room, whether or not week 1 was a fluke letdown, and if so why you feel things will improve, anything and everything. Please share and help me out. Thanks!
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are on the cusp of fielding a quality team.. We need a franchise QB another solid WR and a OLB..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: