Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Surprised to see the Eagles favored by 2 points over Ravens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stc_eagles


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 1089
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Meco wrote:
Haha, we still get no respect. Our defense is tough as hell. You can respect it or you can't, whatever. We're 2-0. Cool


Keep living in your dream world, buddy.


No it's real life, the Eagles are 2-0. Cool
_________________

^^BucsGetGaines on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SnA ExclusiVe


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 25509
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Keep living in your dream world, buddy.


Nah he's living in the real world where the Philadelphia Eagles just beat the Baltimore Ravens and are 2-0 in a hard fought game despite a flurry of turnovers in the first half. That's the reality. That's no dream.


The dream is thinking that your defense is tough. That D is about as tough as a nutsack, and it showed because you guys couldn't be physical during the play so you tried to be really tough after the play and it was hilarious to watch such epic fail.

But I mean, hey, keep believing your defense is something it's not Cool and enjoy your 2nd straight lucky win!
_________________


Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Meco


Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 2589
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Keep living in your dream world, buddy.


Nah he's living in the real world where the Philadelphia Eagles just beat the Baltimore Ravens and are 2-0 in a hard fought game despite a flurry of turnovers in the first half. That's the reality. That's no dream.


The dream is thinking that your defense is tough. That D is about as tough as a nutsack, and it showed because you guys couldn't be physical during the play so you tried to be really tough after the play and it was hilarious to watch such epic fail.

But I mean, hey, keep believing your defense is something it's not Cool and enjoy your 2nd straight lucky win!


Tough enough to hold your team to 5 yards per play and a 28% success rate on 3rd down. If our defense is soft, how soft is your offense?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 10892
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Keep living in your dream world, buddy.


Nah he's living in the real world where the Philadelphia Eagles just beat the Baltimore Ravens and are 2-0 in a hard fought game despite a flurry of turnovers in the first half. That's the reality. That's no dream.


The dream is thinking that your defense is tough. That D is about as tough as a nutsack, and it showed because you guys couldn't be physical during the play so you tried to be really tough after the play and it was hilarious to watch such epic fail.

But I mean, hey, keep believing your defense is something it's not Cool and enjoy your 2nd straight lucky win!



Tough as a nutsack? You must be grabbing some pretty tough nutsacks man. Almost as tough as a 330 pound defensive lineman throwing Desean to the ground for nothing.
_________________

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12339
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Keep living in your dream world, buddy.


Nah he's living in the real world where the Philadelphia Eagles just beat the Baltimore Ravens and are 2-0 in a hard fought game despite a flurry of turnovers in the first half. That's the reality. That's no dream.


The dream is thinking that your defense is tough. That D is about as tough as a nutsack, and it showed because you guys couldn't be physical during the play so you tried to be really tough after the play and it was hilarious to watch such epic fail.

But I mean, hey, keep believing your defense is something it's not Cool and enjoy your 2nd straight lucky win!


Why you so sour bro?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SnA ExclusiVe


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 25509
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HA! Ray Rice averaged like, what, 7 yards per carry today? Marshal Yanda destroyed Cullen Jenkins or whoever that was on multiple occasions (then after the play Jenkins started throwing punches like a girl), Ray Rice made Kurt Coleman look soft (AGAIN!)...I'm sure I missed some stuff.

The only tough player on the Eagles today was Vick, getting up after all those hits he took.
_________________


Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12339
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The only tough player on the Eagles today was Vick, getting up after all those hits he took.


Brent Celek, DeMeco Ryan, and Mychal Kendricks laugh at this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SnA ExclusiVe


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 25509
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Quote:
The only tough player on the Eagles today was Vick, getting up after all those hits he took.


Brent Celek, DeMeco Ryan, and Mychal Kendricks laugh at this.


After I wrote that I completely forgot about DeMeco Ryans. He had a great game in the 2nd half. My fault.

Celek we just left open. Congrats to him for catching wide open passes Laughing
_________________


Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7553
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Quote:
The only tough player on the Eagles today was Vick, getting up after all those hits he took.


Brent Celek, DeMeco Ryan, and Mychal Kendricks laugh at this.


After I wrote that I completely forgot about DeMeco Ryans. He had a great game in the 2nd half. My fault.

Celek we just left open. Congrats to him for catching wide open passes Laughing


And congrats to him for hurdling Ed Reed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MCgamer89


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 756
Location: Riverview, FL
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Quote:
The only tough player on the Eagles today was Vick, getting up after all those hits he took.


Brent Celek, DeMeco Ryan, and Mychal Kendricks laugh at this.


After I wrote that I completely forgot about DeMeco Ryans. He had a great game in the 2nd half. My fault.

Celek we just left open. Congrats to him for catching wide open passes Laughing


And congrats to him for hurdling Ed Reed.


I'll give that to him, hahaha. That was impressive to see a TE do that. Celek had a great game, can't deny it. He was around 150 receiving yards right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BatCountry!


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 5524
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flacco couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat on that last drive. Talk about nerves, that last pass to Rice was about 10 feet over his head.. although admittedly it is tough to hit receivers the height of circus midgets.

And looking back on this thread, I'm laughing at myself with all this supposed "trash talk" some of you ravens fans were engaging in. Amateur hour. Calling someone a 'little girl' on an internet forum? Claiming the game was going to be a blowout based on last week's statistics?

First time I heard 'trash talk' like this I fell off my dinosaur. Hope you chumps like your sour grapes, and keep whining about the refs screwing you over. That one's definitely an original too.


_________________

^^^ McNabbNo5

Sapere aude!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7532
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not trying to start something or anything. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19657
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Quote:
The only tough player on the Eagles today was Vick, getting up after all those hits he took.


Brent Celek, DeMeco Ryan, and Mychal Kendricks laugh at this.


After I wrote that I completely forgot about DeMeco Ryans. He had a great game in the 2nd half. My fault.

Celek we just left open. Congrats to him for catching wide open passes Laughing


And congrats to him for hurdling Ed Reed.


I'll give that to him, hahaha. That was impressive to see a TE do that. Celek had a great game, can't deny it. He was around 150 receiving yards right?

Everyone forgets to mention the shot he took from Ray right after the hurdle. Not discrediting the hurdle, just crediting Ray.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BatCountry!


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 5524
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
He's not trying to start something or anything. Rolling Eyes


I'm not trying to start something, I'm trying to finish a silly exchange that was unneeded, but has given me a good laugh.

Your mods have already set the precedent that trash talking and name calling is permitted in this thread. I'm just returning the favor since my Eagles mod was courteous and didn't stoop to that level.
_________________

^^^ McNabbNo5

Sapere aude!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BaltimoreTerp


Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

Joined: 13 Feb 2005
Posts: 29660
Location: Washington, DC
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'OUR TROLLS ARE MOAAARRR CLASSY THAN YOURRRRR TROLLLSSSSS'
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group