Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Surprised to see the Eagles favored by 2 points over Ravens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Surprised to see the Eagles favored by 2 points over Rav Reply with quote

ceejay wrote:

Now if you want to stick around here go for it, because now that I see calling you a girl gets under your skin, I may start with a little more degrading comments. Don't worry I will come to your GDT, you should come to ours. We got a guy here who is amazing and entertaining with his GDT's.

Happy trails little lady

I've been called worse, trust me. Having that said about me on an internet forum is far form something that would get under my skin. Laughing

My point in all of this is, if for some crazy reason the Eagles do happen to pull of the upset of the century, guess who looks like the fool in this instance? I'll give you a hint, it won't be me.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Surprised to see the Eagles favored by 2 points over Rav Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
ceejay wrote:
Actually

We are still going to smash you guys and you're going to be lucky if Vick doesn't get injured within 2 quarters.

But I digress, the line is surprising. No doubt about that

Actually

You know, I was going to be a good sport and wish your team good luck, but apparently the Eagles have no chance in this game. I'm so glad that nearly your entire fan base is modest about this contest on Sunday. Rolling Eyes Should the Eagles even show up to their home opener?

And since I don't see a GDT up yet, and considering that victory is already yours, I guess you guys don't even need to post one. But if any of you want to venture into ours over in the Eagles forum, feel free to do so: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=498790

Please don't lump 1-2 fans into "nearly your entire fanbase".

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

If a police officer offered me a warning, no, I would not take it.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Surprised to see the Eagles favored by 2 points over Rav Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Lawlz, did you read the next part where he said, "A lot of our fan base on here are smart, intelligent, and nice people... I'm a little different."

ceejay is the drunk uncle of the Ravens forum. There may be some unsavory things about him, but in the end he's family and we love him just the way he is. And perhaps just as important, we know he's not going to change.

Pretty much. ceejay is one of those guys that keeps things entertaining around here. Not everything he says is necessarily... politically correct, but it's all in good fun and you shouldn't take it that seriously. I guess I'd be on edge too if I were an Eagles fan after the way they played last season and in the first game last week against Cleveland. Cool Sorry, I had to get that one in there lol.

Eagles_808 wrote:
You know, I was going to be a good sport and wish your team good luck, but apparently the Eagles have no chance in this game. I'm so glad that nearly your entire fan base is modest about this contest on Sunday. Rolling Eyes Should the Eagles even show up to their home opener?

And since I don't see a GDT up yet, and considering that victory is already yours, I guess you guys don't even need to post one. But if any of you want to venture into ours over in the Eagles forum, feel free to do so: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=498790

Our GDT usually don't go up until a day or two before the game (unless we're playing the Steelers or Patriots). There hasn't been much discussion at all about the Eagles game in this forum so I'm not sure how you can make the comment "I'm so glad that nearly your entire fan base is modest about this contest on Sunday." I've counted 3 posters who have said the Ravens are going to win. You must think we have a pretty small community over here. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by coordinator0 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Surprised to see the Eagles favored by 2 points over Rav Reply with quote

ceejay wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
ceejay wrote:
Actually

We are still going to smash you guys and you're going to be lucky if Vick doesn't get injured within 2 quarters.

Actually

Oh I'll be there trust me, A lot of out fan base on here are smart, intelligent and very nice people. I am a little different, I enjoy trash talking. I would enjoy if Vick was injured come this Sunday, not because of his past troubles. But because he is just a dork who is overrated like your team.

So when you come in here with your "actuallys" you are just asking for it you girl. So get your panties in a bunch all you want. Accept the fact that this is going to be a physical game and that's the last thing your team is.

Dude, grow up. Seriously.

Edit: Not that I don't enjoy your trash talk, but at least do it in defense of the team. I don't see anything wrong with what he originally said, and you just straight attacked him. If you want to do it against those who come in slinging insults, I'm all for it -- but unprovoked insults just because another team's fan comes in, to me, is immature and pointless.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

If a police officer offered me a warning, no, I would not take it.

Last edited by Flaccomania on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
ceejay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you are looking at a guy who was relentless when it came to the New England Patriots the ENTIRE week prior to out AFC Championship. Guess what, we lost. I was the first person in there to say congrats. As much as I wanted to vomit out my intestines.

We lost to a Titans team last year early in the season so even if we lost to you guys, it wouldn't suck as much as that did.

Vick just threw 4 picks against the BROWNS hahahahah. If he can somehow channel his inner Spartacus and pull out a win against us, more power to him. But it's not happening Stella, your new name is Stella

Actually

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Surprised to see the Eagles favored by 2 points over Rav Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
Please don't lump 1-2 fans into "nearly your entire fanbase".

You're right, I was actually going to mention in a previous post "where are guys like yourself, RavnesTillIDie, drd, or Don'tTazeme," who seem to be more level headed. Didn't mean to offend you scholars in any way.

coordinator0 wrote:
I've counted 3 posters who have said the Ravens are going to win. You must think we have a pretty small community over here.

Ok, I'll admit, it was this set of posts back in April that got me going:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=487949&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

RayReed2052 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
RayReed2052 wrote:
I mean, I can post it after we beat you week 2 if you'd like? You seem to be a fan

Should we even play that game, or just give them the W now?

Well, it'll obviously be played. It's just the outcome will be the same as giving us the W now.

RayReed2052 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
RayReed2052 wrote:
The ravens are going to beat the eagles. Sorry man

Do you have the next Mega Millions lottery numbers on hand too, Mr. Future Predictor?

Laughing (Honestly, I don't care either way, but I just love when some already guarantee a win 4+ months in advance)

Hey, what do you expect, all my friends are from philly Laughing

And it's week two, barring some catastrophic injury in the preseason, i'd be willing to put my house up on that game. And anyone can quote me on that

ceejay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Surprised to see the Eagles favored by 2 points over Rav Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
ceejay wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
ceejay wrote:
Actually

Actually

Oh I'll be there trust me, A lot of out fan base on here are smart, intelligent and very nice people. I am a little different, I enjoy trash talking. I would enjoy if Vick was injured come this Sunday, not because of his past troubles. But because he is just a dork who is overrated like your team.

So when you come in here with your "actuallys" you are just asking for it you girl. So get your panties in a bunch all you want. Accept the fact that this is going to be a physical game and that's the last thing your team is.

Dude, grow up. Seriously.

Edit: Not that I don't enjoy your trash talk, but at least do it in defense of the team. I don't see anything wrong with what he originally said, and you just straight attacked him. If you want to do it against those who come in slinging insults, I'm all for it -- but unprovoked insults just because another team's fan comes in, to me, is immature and pointless.

Sh!tlisted

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread needs a group therapy session.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ceejay wrote:
But it's not happening Stella, your new name is Stella

Actually

I hate Stella, and all lager in general. I'm more of a wheat ale lover TBH.

And that is the root of the problem right there. I wasn't saying "actually" in an angry or disrespectful manner, I was just correcting the OP for mentioning we gave up 10 points to the Browns offense, when it was really 9 points. That's all. I literally meant no ill-will in that post whatsoever, and I even mentioned that the Eagles being favored was a surprise to me.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
ceejay is the drunk uncle of the Ravens forum.

I understand that now.
ceejay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
This thread needs a group therapy session.

That would actually be a hilarious thread to have in here. It would probably be called SNA against the world. As much as I rag on that kid, I view him like a little brother haha.

BTerp is like that cousin that goes to a better college then me and is Majoring in a way better subject. Thanks for saying you love me, it touched my heart Embarassed

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
BaltimoreTerp wrote:

I understand that now.
Hey, if you think this is bad, you should stick around next week to watch the fireworks during Pats week. DTMB and ceejay will probably have the Massachussets state police surveiling them by the end of those GDT's, those Pats fans are ever so easily angered. I already got my popcorn ready.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
ceejay wrote:
But it's not happening Stella, your new name is Stella

Actually

I hate Stella, and all lager in general. I'm more of a wheat ale lover TBH.

And that is the root of the problem right there. I wasn't saying "actually" in an angry or disrespectful manner, I was just correcting the OP for mentioning we gave up 10 points to the Browns offense, when it was really 9 points. That's all. I literally meant no ill-will in that post whatsoever, and I even mentioned that the Eagles being favored was a surprise to me.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I understand that now.

The "actually" thing came from a reference in the show The Office. Oscar Nunes "The Gay Accountant" is a know it all and when he injects himself into conversation. He says actually.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=JD04lcz3KE8

Now you know Lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
BaltimoreTerp wrote:

I understand that now.
Hey, if you think this is bad, you should stick around next week to watch the fireworks during Pats week. DTMB and ceejay will probably have the Massachussets state police surveiling them by the end of those GDT's, those Pats fans are ever so easily angered. I already got my popcorn ready.

This is what we have football for. Somebody far more creative than I needs to get that thread up soon after the Ravens-Eagles game ends.
ceejay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
BaltimoreTerp wrote:

I understand that now.

This is what we have football for. Somebody far more creative than I needs to get that thread up soon after the Ravens-Eagles game ends.

I would do it but honestly. It would just have photoshopped photos of Bill giving it to Tom from behind. It just would go to far because I'm a total moron Lol.

I want that GDT to be great because it's going to be a busy week.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ceejay wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
BaltimoreTerp wrote:

I understand that now.

I would do it but honestly. It would just have photoshopped photos of Bill giving it to Tom from behind. It just would go to far because I'm a total moron Lol.

I want that GDT to be great because it's going to be a busy week.

Yeah, hopefully RTID will be available for that one. He's going to be a bit busy this year... we may have to find a way to entertain ourselves outside of the big ones. Hence... ME having to do a GDT.

Eagles_808 wrote:

Yeah... not related. The GDT has nothing to do with our level of confidence heading into this game. BUT I'm not going to sit here and act like I'm not feeling pretty good. You have a strong defense, but your offense is banged up and Vick isn't playing his best football so far.

ceejay wrote:
So when you come in here with your "actuallys" you are just asking for it you girl. So get your panties in a bunch all you want.

Let's keep the trash talking away from posters and towards teams. I know it's not much here, but I'd rather not have to warn you over something that can be avoided. Thanks.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: