Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: WEEK 2 Raiders (0-1) at Dolphins (0-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Raiders
75%
 75%  [ 30 ]
Dolphins
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 40

Author Message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 3633
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Raidin wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
agarcia34 wrote:
I dread the day where I see Pryor take a real NFL Snap.
Bro, we won't win like this. How about dredding going 0-5, which is highly likely.



I suppose we'd be 5-0 with Pyror. Laughing Laughing


Laughing Laughing That is a FACT !


NO, we would still be 0-5 but we would be getting better not settling for mediocrity.

This season about evaluating talent, we will be fighting KC for the basement.

Not being negative, just honest.


At-least with Pryor we'll have a running game Shocked


How's so? He's not going to scare anyone w/ his passing attack...... or lack there of.

At least w/ Palmer we have a competent offense that isn't one-dimensional.




Last edited by Nodisrespect on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
I want to get rid of knapp. But we all no that's not going to happen this early. In all honesty I don't see anything happen this soon.
Knapp is here to stay, the players are the ones that will get replaced.


I am very confident that if things continue on the present course, Knapp will quietly (as possible) will be demoted to QB coach and Saunders will reinstall Hue's system.


They had all of the off-season to figure this out its not going to work now. Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CrashMan510


Joined: 14 Aug 2012
Posts: 4502
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

done venting. we got this, our offense is going to get better and we're going to punk the Steelers and Donks before our bye. we got this

donks were 2-5 last year and won it, we can to


Neutral
_________________


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
agarcia34


Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 3563
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
agarcia34 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
agarcia34 wrote:
I dread the day where I see Pryor take a real NFL Snap.
Bro, we won't win like this. How about dredding going 0-5, which is highly likely.


And were not gonna win with Pryor. Its that simple. Pryor is still beyond wet behind the ears. He still lobs his passes witch will be pick city. Pryor can move with his feet but aside from that he offers very little to this team. People see Cam Newton and RGIII and think he will be able to do that but both those guys are way more in the advance stages of there passing career.
Here is a example Matt Cassell went 23/42 300yds with 2td's and 1int with a 37 percent 3rd down percentage.

And the chief fans want him out of town, why because he has proven to be mediocre.

But Carson who has played worse than Cassell the last 3 years, get exuse after excuse from my bretheren.

It's a very strong contrast in reality.



I don't believe anybody is saying not start Pryor cause we have Palmer. But its the fact that he is no where near ready.

There is a point where you have a young QB who is close so you put him out there to hurry up the process to help him out then there is the QB who is not ready and wont be ready for a couple years and if you throw him in a real game your just stunting his growth and hurting him. Pryor best game in presason was nothing special aside from that long run.
_________________
#Dodgers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
done venting. we got this, our offense is going to get better and we're going to punk the Steelers and Donks before our bye. we got this

donks were 2-5 last year and won it, we can to


Neutral


I'm done lying to myself we'll be 0-4 going into the bye-week and the Broncos and Chargers will be 4-0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodisrespect


Joined: 28 Nov 2009
Posts: 3633
Location: in the present
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agarcia34 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
agarcia34 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
agarcia34 wrote:
I dread the day where I see Pryor take a real NFL Snap.
Bro, we won't win like this. How about dredding going 0-5, which is highly likely.


And were not gonna win with Pryor. Its that simple. Pryor is still beyond wet behind the ears. He still lobs his passes witch will be pick city. Pryor can move with his feet but aside from that he offers very little to this team. People see Cam Newton and RGIII and think he will be able to do that but both those guys are way more in the advance stages of there passing career.
Here is a example Matt Cassell went 23/42 300yds with 2td's and 1int with a 37 percent 3rd down percentage.

And the chief fans want him out of town, why because he has proven to be mediocre.

But Carson who has played worse than Cassell the last 3 years, get exuse after excuse from my bretheren.

It's a very strong contrast in reality.



I don't believe anybody is saying not start Pryor cause we have Palmer. But its the fact that he is no where near ready.

There is a point where you have a young QB who is close so you put him out there to hurry up the process to help him out then there is the QB who is not ready and wont be ready for a couple years and if you throw him in a real game your just stunting his growth and hurting him. Pryor best game in presason was nothing special aside from that long run.
I get that, but this season is lost bro, he's not even getting second team snaps, i think he needs some experience but your right too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 5558
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
done venting. we got this, our offense is going to get better and we're going to punk the Steelers and Donks before our bye. we got this

donks were 2-5 last year and won it, we can to


Neutral


I'm done lying to myself we'll be 0-4 going into the bye-week and the Broncos and Chargers will be 4-0


Laughing And the Dolts are good because they beat the Raiders? The Steelers don't look like world beaters, either. Donkies will win the division because the AFC West is horrid. They'll probably be one and done. Congrats, Peyton. The Donkies are the Colts 2.0.
_________________
Raiders 2014 Draft (check out my draft review tell me what you think)
Mancrush 2014: DE Clowney, WR Watkins, OT Robinson, LB Shazier, FS Brooks, TE ASJ, OG Jackson, WR Janis, OT Lucas, OT Tiny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ch8878


Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 2620
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
CrashMan510 wrote:
done venting. we got this, our offense is going to get better and we're going to punk the Steelers and Donks before our bye. we got this

donks were 2-5 last year and won it, we can to


Neutral


I'm done lying to myself we'll be 0-4 going into the bye-week and the Broncos and Chargers will be 4-0


Laughing And the Dolts are good because they beat the Raiders? The Steelers don't look like world beaters, either. Donkies will win the division because the AFC West is horrid.


The Chargers are up 17-3 and driving right now and there defense is way better then the Raiders.

24-3 Chargers now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11707
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:


I do that often after reading the crap you post. No logic, no common sense, nothing of value. Palmer is the best QB by FAR, get ovah it or jump ship.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daineraider


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 4239
Location: Salt Lake City
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:


I do that often after reading the crap you post. No logic, no common sense, nothing of value. Palmer is the best QB by FAR, get ovah it or jump ship.


I agree. Which shows you how pathetic of QB's we actually have. Palmer isnt making plays and isnt leading this O. Its not just his fault obviously but he isnt doing us any favors. Reggie really needs to do some work this offseason to get us out of cap hell.

I think Seymour is gone unless he is willing to take a HUGE paycut and i bet Palmer gets at least one or two more years. I am willing to bet though that Reggie isnt impressed and will explore all avenues to improve that position. Hopefully him and Allen do the same for our O because Knapp is pathetic.
_________________

Sigged by Jamison
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
agarcia34


Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 3563
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Coach Dennis Allen calls injuries to ROT Khalif Barnes and CB Shawntae Spencer "potentially significant" and they could miss some time.


As if it couldnt have gotten worse are only decent CB could be out for a few games. Mad
_________________
#Dodgers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44
Page 44 of 44

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group