Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Week 1 Player of the Week
Brandon Gibson
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cortland Finnegan
71%
 71%  [ 23 ]
Janoris Jenkins
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Sam Bradford
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Danny Amendola
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 32

Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the game now. IDK how you guys can be too proud how it looked the Lions had to just run the ball in and got to cute and cocky and tried to throw a TD in the endzone when it was like 3 yards than got picked. Than they where about to score again than at 1st and 10 at the 20 the Lions once again went shutgun and could of ran the ball a got a couple yards and killed them selves. how im seeing it if the lions played smarter it could of been a blow out.

Its no excuse but your overracting your defense by miles believe me the skins wont do all that cute stuff at all.
ctp2124

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
I think our defence can give RG3 some headaches, Dome will be rocking in this one. WE HAVE to play out of the gun a lot more this week

I don't think you guys will win but if you did it will be because of turnovers . I dont se the Rams stopping the Redskins on both sides of the ball the Redskins will have to beat them selves.

Rams did a pretty good job at stopping Detroit, especially in the red zone. Redskins offense doesn't scare me nearly as much as the Lions did. If Brockers is back that would be huge, though I think he won't be till week 3.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
Brodie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
I read Rodger Saffold is already back on the practice field but has been limited. Still not sure he'll be ready against Washington though.

Such great news. Especially, after what looked like a very serious injury.

We gonna need him against their pass rushers. Dont want Sam and Orakpo to get to know eachother too well

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
RamRod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Jonezy wrote:
I think our defence can give RG3 some headaches, Dome will be rocking in this one. WE HAVE to play out of the gun a lot more this week

I don't think you guys will win but if you did it will be because of turnovers . I dont se the Rams stopping the Redskins on both sides of the ball the Redskins will have to beat them selves.

So the only way the Rams can win is if the Redskins beat themselves? Okay.
Brodie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
I saw the game now. IDK how you guys can be too proud how it looked the Lions had to just run the ball in and got to cute and cocky and tried to throw a TD in the endzone when it was like 3 yards than got picked. Than they where about to score again than at 1st and 10 at the 20 the Lions once again went shutgun and could of ran the ball a got a couple yards and killed them selves. how im seeing it if the lions played smarter it could of been a blow out.

Its no excuse but your overracting your defense by miles believe me the skins wont do all that cute stuff at all.

You are pretty right, they did try to do a bit too much at times and it cost them. But we're rams fans we havnt had an average defense in too long to remember. We just need to run the ball better so the defense isnt completely gassed by the 4th again

Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aside from a few honest fans they think they are unstoppable. Someone said Garcon and Finnigan are even.. Laughing

And dont go in general, where rg3 has been given all of the luck hype.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
Aside from a few honest fans they think they are unstoppable. Someone said Garcon and Finnigan are even.. Laughing

They are even imo. I believe your argument was Garcon hasnt had a 1000 yard season Laughing . Well,now that hes a number 1.... He did get over 100 in the first quarter of the Saints game. Guess we have to wait and see....

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:

They are even imo. I believe your argument was Garcon hasnt had a 1000 yard season Laughing . Well,now that hes a number 1.... He did get over 100 in the first quarter of the Saints game. Guess we have to wait and see....

I asked if he has even had over 1000 yards and then i asked if he was even a top 20 Wr...answer to both of those questions are no. No one would Rank Finny out of the top 15. FF and nfl.com has him in the top 100 players i think, and no Im not using that as my whole argument im just pointing out others agree hes a really good player and its not just me.
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:

IDK how you can be proud of what RGIII did. Just looked like the Saints got too cute and cocky and RGIII got lucky. Could have been a blowout if the Saints played smarter. Rolling Eyes

Take your over-inflated ego back to the Redskins forum.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:

Finnegan is a top 10 CB. Where does Garcon rank amongst the top WRs?

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now don't get me wrong Garcon is a good receiver. But the fact that some people who call themselves football fans actually think Garcon is as good of a receiver as finny is a corner need to re-assess their answers. Garcon was nothing without manning lets just get that one straight from jump street. Also, in the case of Garcon in week one against the Saints if im correct a heavy blitz was brought and RG3 made a good read, a slightly bad throw and Garcon did the rest. Any speedster of a receiver could have made that play with that much green in front of them. Aside from a 80 yard play what else did he really do? And yes I know he hurt himself. But lets not overhype Garcon and crown him as a top 15-20 receiver when he is not. He is a great complimentary piece however.

Finny on the other hand can essentially do it all. He can cover next to anyone and from a teams X, to their Y to their Z receiver. His coverage is well above average and he is by far one of the better tacklers in the league especially at his position. There is a reason why he is a top 15 and quite possibly, arguably, a top 10 corner depending on who you talk to. Finny is unquestionably better in relation to Garcon.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:

And when our non top WR's burn you guys on the field, make sure you take note of that as well. I really want to know, Is all this trash talk just hope that the Skins fail so you guys can get a higher pick or do you really believe all the things you have stated? I dont see how you guys have all this confidence with all the injuries to your OL, espeically with the pass rush of Orakpo and Kerrigan coming your way. I see that tandem getting at least 5 sacks combined and putting pressure on Bradford all day long. This is the first time I've ever wanted to see the Skins lay a good whooping on a team outside of the Cowboys due to the disrespect that has come our way from you guys.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:

And when our non top WR's burn you guys on the field, make sure you take note of that as well. I really want to know, Is all this trash talk just hope that the Skins fail so you guys can get a higher pick or do you really believe all the things you have stated? I dont see how you guys have all this confidence with all the injuries to your OL, espeically with the pass rush of Orakpo and Kerrigan coming your way. I see that tandem getting at least 5 sacks combined and putting pressure on Bradford all day long. This is the first time I've ever wanted to see the Skins lay a good whooping on a team outside of the Cowboys due to the disrespect that has come our way from you guys.

Confidence at an all time high I see from Skins fans after one week.

I don't do sig bets, but I don't see Orakpo & Kerrigan getting 5+ sacks.

El Ramster on this beaut!
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:

i dont think i would call it disrespect. We are just arguing against Garcon being as good as some say he is. Which is an arguable cause, at least for me. I would like to see both teams succeed, yes we have your draft pick, but trust me losing is never fun.
S-jax39

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any intelligent debate against the skins teams, aka the superbowl contenders because they now have Montana and rice is disrespectful. Lets bow down before the greatness of garcon and Rg3, who have proven nothing in this league but are the best ever.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 2 of 36

Jump to: