Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tanny and Rex say one thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richie jets

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Tanny and Rex say one thing Reply with quote

im starting to get tired of the bs !!!going
back to tebow ,
a move no one wanted Rex and Tanny say " he's a weapon were going to use him 20- 30 plays a game . Then when the offense goes stale tebow moves the ball they take him out and never to return.
Then we got the draft !!! Coples and hill .
"these guys are gonna start there so great" Coples had a monster pre season !!! they don't put him on the field !!! Hill drops one ball and they don't target him once the rest of the game!!!

Demario Davis " great in coverage will play on 3rd down"
" NOT!!" don't see him ever . despite Harris and Scott not being able to cover furniture .
When is it going to stop " I'll put my money on Eric smith". Lmfao smith is the worst player in all of football this side of Wayne hunter".
Rex and Tanny will never reach That next level until they learn to cut ties and develope the youth

Last edited by richie jets on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
green24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, his nickname is "Tanny", not "Tammy".

It's only been two games, but the rookies have been playing a solid amount. Hill had a fantastic debut followed by a disappointing encore. He did have one more target after the drop. Coples has been playing a lot on the DL and even started week 1. He has been very solid against the run and was applying a lot of pressure on Roethlisberger on the play where McIntyre got his first sack. Demario Davis, who is very raw, played a few snaps this week. He was right behind Coples on the play where McIntyre first sacked Big Ben. I think we will see a lot more of him as the season progresses. I think you are overreacting a ton.
KingOfTheHill84

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's right

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
jimbo1904

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of over-reacting... where was the guy that lecutred us on Sanchez starting on his fantasy football team and that we were all crazy not to draft him let alone start him.
Im guessing maybe after week 2 he realized that Sanchez just isnt a fantasy stud- just like the rest of the Jets offense.

In terms of the rookies... they are not all going to be Von Millers. Coples will only get better- as will Hill & Davis.

Week 2 does NOT = panic.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not hitting the panic button until week 5 or 6.

But I don't take anything Rex or Tanny say seriously. I stopped back when Rex made Eric Smith sound like Ed Reed that one summer.

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
green24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:

But I don't take anything Rex or Tanny say seriously. I stopped back when Rex made Eric Smith sound like Ed Reed that one summer.

Eric Smith is so terrible. This is team is so much better with Yeremiah Bell starting at safety over him. I really love what Bell has brought to the table thus far.
richie jets

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's early , Its frustrating though it's like they don't want admit a mistake or change something . pace ,Bt , and scott looks old and slow . they wasted pic on vlad . Cant forget Wayne hunter why the hell couldn't they replace him with Austin Howard around week 5 last year ? to justify that contract and not admit a mistake. They'd rather live with the physical inabilities of the high contract guys than inexperience . But yet still hang on to guys they drafted .Shilens ? big deep threat has he even suited up " throw him the damn ball"
D.Revis24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
First of all, his nickname is "Tanny", not "Tammy".

It's only been two games, but the rookies have been playing a solid amount. Hill had a fantastic debut followed by a disappointing encore. He did have one more target after the drop. Coples has been playing a lot on the DL and even started week 1. He has been very solid against the run and was applying a lot of pressure on Roethlisberger on the play where McIntyre got his first sack. Demario Davis, who is very raw, played a few snaps this week. He was right behind Coples on the play where McIntyre first sacked Big Ben. I think we will see a lot more of him as the season progresses. I think you are overreacting a ton.

Coples barely played, he only played 16 snaps vs the Steelers. Demario Davis played like 3-4 plays.

We drafted Coples round 1, we need him getting after the QB.

Props to El Ramster on the sig
Heavinsent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:

It might sound dumb, but I'll probably be hitting the panic button if we lose to the lowly Dolphins this week. Mostly because of the fact that they're playing the 49ers and Texans in weeks 4 and 5. So that might lead to a 1-4 start, and we all know what that means...

Props to Jamison for the sig.
ekill08x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heavinsent wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

It might sound dumb, but I'll probably be hitting the panic button if we lose to the lowly Dolphins this week. Mostly because of the fact that they're playing the 49ers and Texans in weeks 4 and 5. So that might lead to a 1-4 start, and we all know what that means...

I think everyone will hit the panic button if we lose to the Dolphins. If we start 1-4 I dont see us finishing better than 8-8. I predicted 9-7 and could see 10-6 if we win EVER game that were supposed to but were the Jets and lets face it that NEVER happens. Either way this is a must win game.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
moham-17

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

Eric Smith is so terrible. This is team is so much better with Yeremiah Bell starting at safety over him. I really love what Bell has brought to the table thus far.

Yeah, and that was fumble btw. Too bad we didn't get that to go our way, or the fact that the runner was down behind the LOS. That was a pretty big eff up on the refs.
green24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moham-17 wrote:
green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

Yeah, and that was fumble btw. Too bad we didn't get that to go our way, or the fact that the runner was down behind the LOS. That was a pretty big eff up on the refs.

I was shocked the play was not overturned. Bell still finished the game with 10 tackles.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Heavinsent wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

I think everyone will hit the panic button if we lose to the Dolphins. If we start 1-4 I dont see us finishing better than 8-8. I predicted 9-7 and could see 10-6 if we win EVER game that were supposed to but were the Jets and lets face it that NEVER happens. Either way this is a must win game.

Yeah , now that I think about it, my confidence will be shot if we lose to the Dolphins before playing 49ers and Texans. Very important game. I predicted a 9 or 10 win season. We have to win comfortably.

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:

Me too. Eric is just a good special teams player, thats it. I still think Allen should be on the official roster instead of him.

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
GangGreen420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why anyone takes anything Rex says seriously. He either states the extreme obvious or hes so off base its concerning. I'll give him this year, but if he fails I think its time to move on to a new coaching staff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: