Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2 GDT: Titans (0-1) vs Chargers (1-0) 9/16 4:25pm EST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac 9 for LiFE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
-Munch- wrote:
I missed the game yesterday. Downloading it right now, but after reading some of the comments in here not sure I even want to watch it.

But I have to, something in me will never give up on this team. Plus I have to see if I agree with what's being said in here.
Good luck man. Someone couldn't pay me to watch that game again.

+1 This sucks!
-Munch-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
-Munch- wrote:
I missed the game yesterday. Downloading it right now, but after reading some of the comments in here not sure I even want to watch it.

But I have to, something in me will never give up on this team. Plus I have to see if I agree with what's being said in here.
Good luck man. Someone couldn't pay me to watch that game again.

Ouch yeah that was painful to watch. Time of possession was just ridiculous, but that's what happens when your overpaid runningback can't get more than 2 yards.

CJ is so bad now, I've never seen this big of a collapse from a professional athlete in my life, but he's just plain awful now. No heart, no determination, a completely selfish player who's physical ability has greatly greatly greatly decreased. I have a feeling CJ will not be remembered for his 2,000 yard season, but will be remembered as that guy who 'Got paid and stopped running'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39

Jump to: