Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2 GDT: Titans (0-1) vs Chargers (1-0) 9/16 4:25pm EST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazed- wrote:
This game blacked out? if not when do they release the TV coverage map?

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk2.html
-Hope-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
We aren't as bad as the score showed last week. I think most of us realistically thought/knew we would lose... but I don't think many of us expected... that.

I said it a few times... this team is going to be very up down and early, but will turn it around mid way through and will be a scary team to face come December (and hopefully January).

I believe this will be an "up" game. They will bounce back and show everyone, including themselves, that there is plenty of talent on this team. Britt's precense will open up the offense, and will yield some amazing opportunities for Wright, Cook, Wash, and, yes... CJ.

There will be a mini explosion on offense... and the D will be able to hold Rivers and company relatively well.

I predict something 31-23.

This is the "realistic optimist" prediction I have as well.

Honestly I hope Lutui starts. I mean, if he's really bad, that'll just be the status quo. Can't do much worse.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazed- wrote:
This game blacked out? if not when do they release the TV coverage map?

You should be alright if you live outside of San Diego County.

Thats not the case for me however.... Crying or Very sad

As for the game itself, I believe the Titans will pull off a victory. The Chargers scored 1 touchdown against a Raiders team that melted down midway through the game. I think Wimbley and Ayers both have good days. If Mathews plays, it will be a tight game. If he doesn't, I expect Jake Locker gets his first win in the NFL.

28-16.
Dionysus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, it's kind of bitter-sweet for me. McCarthy being out is definitely the bitter part, but Zach Brown getting on the field is the sweet for me. Before I read about it, I was going to say that we need to put Brown in the game to cover Gates because Witherspoon is too slow to keep up with him. Gates will burn him all day. And I think moving Spoon to play the middle is a very good move because of his experience. He can break down plays and make the calls.

I saw a lot of Ryan Mouton on the field last week. Why is he ahead of Tommy Campbell on the depth chart? I thought the nickel had McCourty and Campbell on the outside, with Verner moving to the inside. What gives?

Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate our chances here. Gates always kills us. Any TE kills us. Where banged up already and its week 2. If Matthews is out thats huge i dont think brown can be a factor. Usually when teams get blown out they bounce back for the most part hopefully we do. Its gonna be a tough game the crowds gonna be a little jazzed up for the Seau ceremony before the game. Weve never beaten this team as the Titans an havnt won in SD since 89. Hopefully Britt can make a few plays early to get his feet wet. Ether way i expect good days from Wash an Wright. Hopefully we can steal one here. I can really see us losing all our home games up until the Colts and winning all our road games. Titans need to find a way to be 3-3 after the Pitt game. But as for Sunday hoping we see a better prepared Titans team. Defensivly if were gonna win i can see Verner having a good day and offensivly again it all starts with CJ. Hes really gotta get going i expect a bounce back game from him. Hopefully we steal one here. Im gonna have to watch it in a bar since they wont be on in my area and im going to Night of Champions for WWE should be a fun Sunday hoping for a Titans win and a Ziggler cash in

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
T1TANS f4n LIFE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCarthy being ruled out saddens me. Will Witherspoon is just not good at shooting the gaps anymore. I won't feel good about our Run D even with Brown in there with Witherspoon @ MLB.
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys. Where are the girls? Our team is going to Cali this weekend and getting a W. Goin back to Cali.... Drool Dancing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear Jake will play through the separated shoulder.

Better than our previous QB who cried over getting a cut on his hand.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:

Seperated shoulder? Where you hear that? All I heard was a bruise.

Last edited by ttitansfan4life on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
I hate our chances here. Gates always kills us. Any TE kills us. Where banged up already and its week 2. If Matthews is out thats huge i dont think brown can be a factor. Usually when teams get blown out they bounce back for the most part hopefully we do. Its gonna be a tough game the crowds gonna be a little jazzed up for the Seau ceremony before the game. Weve never beaten this team as the Titans an havnt won in SD since 89. Hopefully Britt can make a few plays early to get his feet wet. Ether way i expect good days from Wash an Wright. Hopefully we can steal one here. I can really see us losing all our home games up until the Colts and winning all our road games. Titans need to find a way to be 3-3 after the Pitt game. But as for Sunday hoping we see a better prepared Titans team. Defensivly if were gonna win i can see Verner having a good day and offensivly again it all starts with CJ. Hes really gotta get going i expect a bounce back game from him. Hopefully we steal one here. Im gonna have to watch it in a bar since they wont be on in my area and im going to Night of Champions for WWE should be a fun Sunday hoping for a Titans win and a Ziggler cash in

Meh, we did pretty well against the Pats TEs. Not to mention Griff will bounce back and perform at a Pro Bowl level. I feel like he could get 4 tackles, 3 pass breakups, and a pick six.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:

Deprecated shoulder? Where you hear that? All I heard was a bruise.

Nate had the bruise, Jake separated his non throwing shoulder.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
gibbythemute

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:

Meh, we did pretty well against the Pats TEs. Not to mention Griff will bounce back and perform at a Pro Bowl level. I feel like he could get 4 tackles, 3 pass breakups, and a pick six.[/quote]

YOU NEED HOLY WATER SON!!!??

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
I'm scared. We've poked the beast and He's now arose.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Meh, we did pretty well against the Pats TEs. Not to mention Griff will bounce back and perform at a Pro Bowl level. I feel like he could get 4 tackles, 3 pass breakups, and a pick six.

People with opinions like this are the reason players like Eugene Amano stay around. Wink
KingTitan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gibbythemute wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

YOU NEED HOLY WATER SON!!!??[/quote]

He is possessed by something to love that man so much...lol
justing101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love girls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 37, 38, 39  Next
Page 2 of 39

Jump to: