Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DJ Moore criticizes Cutler
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: DJ Moore criticizes Cutler Reply with quote

Michael C. Wright ‏@mikecwright
DJ Moore was pretty critical of teammate Jay Cutler's actions in loss to the Packers.

vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23
More Moore on Cutler-Webb, ``I don't talk to Jay, but he knows. But if I was J'Marcus, (shoot), listen ... you just can't do that.''

vaughn mcclure ‏@vxmcclure23
D.J. Moore on Cutler-Web situation, ``Shoot, it's unfair to be like that toward J'Marcus.''

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs
#Bears CB DJ Moore says Jay Cutler was wrong to shove JMarcus Webb on sideline. Teammates now adding to criticism.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst part of it is that he is absolutely right in what he said.

Cutler should never lose his composure like that.

I am kind is surprised it was Moore who called him on it.
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut up DJ Moore

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think it, don't say it.
raq11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
The worst part of it is that he is absolutely right in what he said.

Cutler should never lose his composure like that.

I am kind is surprised it was Moore who called him on it.

The worst part of it is that DJ Moore is on the wrong side of the locker room and almost has no right to criticize Cutler. He's not a captain, he's not an O-Lineman, he's not even on offense. This makes what Cutler did 500x worse, because now the media has a story to run with.

Cutler could have talked to Webb in the locker room, after the game, yes. But at least there were emotions on the field that contributed to what he did. DJ Moore had no reason, at all, for saying this to the media. What good comes of this?

I really like DJ too, this was just not smart though, at all
WindyCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree I would prefer this not be done in the media, but someone has to call Cutler on this stuff.

He is suppose to be the leader of the team an while he is melting down he cannot be losing in on other players.

I just hope Jay apologizes to the team and cuts this problem off at the pass.

Have you ever seen Urlacher do something like that even when the defense is getting shelled?
raq11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
I agree I would prefer this not be done in the media, but someone has to call Cutler on this stuff.

He is suppose to be the leader of the team an while he is melting down he cannot be losing in on other players.

Have you ever seen Urlacher do something like that even when the defense is getting shelled?

This story needs to die, not have a defensive player call out the offensive captain. No one had to call Cutler out, not to the media. Maybe Cutler apologized 30 seconds after the fact, the media would never let that out because then who would they bash?
WindyCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raq11 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:

This story needs to die, not have a defensive player call out the offensive captain. No one had to call Cutler out, not to the media. Maybe Cutler apologized 30 seconds after the fact, the media would never let that out because then who would they bash?

Agreed keep the media out, but I cannot express how disappointed I am in Cutler.
jspiel24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
Shut up DJ Moore

ConVict90

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as Brandon Marshall stays out of the drama, we wont have to hold our breath for to long. But I do agree with the points DJ is making but at the same time he needs to keep his comments to himself.
TD: 7
CBears019

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They need to all shut up and just go to work. Winning cures everything.

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

topwop1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem when Jay screamed at Webb after he allowed that brutal blindside hit. Heck I'd be mad too since those are exactly the types of plays you want your left tackle to prevent from happening. Wonder why Webb didn't just hold the Green Bay player (I forget who it was) in that instance instead of allowing him to get a free shot on Cutler from the back. That's simply a no-no.

But I will say that I did have a problem with Jay getting into Webb's face and nudging him. Talk about being unprofessional and you wonder why so many people don't like Jay. Just listen to the guy, he's a complete jerk who thinks he has some sort of entitlement. I mean that doesn't take away from his talent but still it's not something to be proud about when you consider he's the face of this franchise.
DaMike

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Cutler did was in the heat of the moment so I have no real issue with it. We've all been mad while playing sports before and said/done things we later regret. It happens.

I don't really care for Moore's remarks though. No need to go to the media for this type of stuff.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is being blown out of proportion and the coaching staff needs to take care of this behind closed doors. Whether or not they tell us about it is irrelevant.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
What Cutler did was in the heat of the moment so I have no real issue with it. We've all been mad while playing sports before and said/done things we later regret. It happens.

I don't really care for Moore's remarks though. No need to go to the media for this type of stuff.

You still do not push another man, especially a team mate that is a lack of maturity.

Would we be upset if Tim Jennings had pushed and yelled at Cutler for the brutal picks?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: