Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Baldies 2012< > Discussion thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7700
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i'm the only one who qualifies for the Eaglets award... o.o
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:

- open bar (looking at your eric)


As long as everyone gives an update after every 3 awards about their level on the ianlewis scale, I'll sign off on that. But you only get a +1 to this year's event, as we are not allowing you to bring Alice Oceana with her four stomachs and three point five chins, if that's what you were planning on.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9351
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
I think i'm the only one who qualifies for the Eaglets award... o.o


someone else create a new one so I dont have to vote for oland
_________________
TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23975
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
oland11 wrote:
I think i'm the only one who qualifies for the Eaglets award... o.o


someone else create a new one so I dont have to vote for oland


Someone give Willy an award for this post.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9641
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I vote PE for every award?
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest we extend the qualifications for the Eaglet award to 1250 or 1500 posts. I believe this was spitballed amongst a few posters in year's past.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7019
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah why should I be punished for having more than 1000 posts despite joining in January Mr. Green
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13071
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna win something.Crying or Very sad

Can their be like a Sean Considine award, the poster who everybody feels bad for because he sucks...?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14689
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleedin_Green36 wrote:
I wanna win something.Crying or Very sad

Can their be like a Sean Considine award, the poster who everybody feels bad for because he sucks...?

What would we call the biggest homer award?

You could win that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bleedin_Green36


Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 13071
Location: Largo, FL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Bleedin_Green36 wrote:
I wanna win something.Crying or Very sad

Can their be like a Sean Considine award, the poster who everybody feels bad for because he sucks...?

What would we call the biggest homer award?

You could win that.




The Dave Spadaro award!!

I feel like we would have to get rid of the DJax award though because the swag award would have to go with Spadaro. So the most homerific swaggy dude would win the top prize, the Dave Spadaro Award!!! Consider me the front runner. Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48715
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:

- open bar (looking at your eric)


As long as everyone gives an update after every 3 awards about their level on the ianlewis scale, I'll sign off on that. But you only get a +1 to this year's event, as we are not allowing you to bring Alice Oceana with her four stomachs and three point five chins, if that's what you were planning on.


Post is so Dorenboss. High five!
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21288
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
I suggest we extend the qualifications for the Eaglet award to 1250 or 1500 posts. I believe this was spitballed amongst a few posters in year's past.


Why don't you make it for all people who joined the past year or have up to 1000 posts?
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22730
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
I suggest we extend the qualifications for the Eaglet award to 1250 or 1500 posts. I believe this was spitballed amongst a few posters in year's past.


Why don't you make it for all people who joined the past year or have up to 1000 posts?


I wouldn't put a limit on the total post but make it either a full calender year Sept 11' - Sept 12' or from Jan 1st 2012 on. Now that's really only 9 months by the time the Awards come around but we should know enough by now. With the way some of the Newbies are posting these days (reminds me of the 07 class) Wink having a 1000 or 1500 post limits shouldn't apply. Hell Phire would have been eliminated after 2 months had that been the case.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 16 Rec/ 296 Yds/ 3 TD/ 18.5 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21288
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
I suggest we extend the qualifications for the Eaglet award to 1250 or 1500 posts. I believe this was spitballed amongst a few posters in year's past.


Why don't you make it for all people who joined the past year or have up to 1000 posts?


I wouldn't put a limit on the total post but make it either a full calender year Sept 11' - Sept 12' or from Jan 1st 2012 on. Now that's really only 9 months by the time the Awards come around but we should know enough by now. With the way some of the Newbies are posting these days (reminds me of the 07 class) Wink having a 1000 or 1500 post limits shouldn't apply. Hell Phire would have been eliminated after 2 months had that been the case.


I was saying within a year or up to 1000 posts, so some people who have been here ages but aren't posting loads would still be eligible.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 22730
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
I suggest we extend the qualifications for the Eaglet award to 1250 or 1500 posts. I believe this was spitballed amongst a few posters in year's past.


Why don't you make it for all people who joined the past year or have up to 1000 posts?


I wouldn't put a limit on the total post but make it either a full calender year Sept 11' - Sept 12' or from Jan 1st 2012 on. Now that's really only 9 months by the time the Awards come around but we should know enough by now. With the way some of the Newbies are posting these days (reminds me of the 07 class) Wink having a 1000 or 1500 post limits shouldn't apply. Hell Phire would have been eliminated after 2 months had that been the case.


I was saying within a year or up to 1000 posts, so some people who have been here ages but aren't posting loads would still be eligible.


Wouldn't they be considered a Vet rather then a Newbie/eaglet?
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 16 Rec/ 296 Yds/ 3 TD/ 18.5 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 2 of 37

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group