Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Smith proving to be as steady as they come
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaddenCity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So nice to see Alex playing the way many of us always felt he could. The guys a class act, and seems to be getting better and better. I'm really happy that he decided to stick it out through all the bs he went through and stay in San Fran.
big9erfan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only two games into the season, but Alex's numbers are just incredible - over 70% completion percentage and a 115 QBR. And that doesn't figure in what I count as 10 absolutely perfecctly thrown passes that were dropped. If those were caught he'd be hitting over 86% of his passes this year with a QBR over 130.

Now that I think about it, if those were caught he'd be 50 out of 57. Then figure in at least 2 or 3 balls intenntionnally thrown away. That means he's really only thrown 3 or 4 inaccurate balls in the two games so far. More of this, please!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
tiger9er08 wrote:

Beastly. I'm going to look for a pic of him on the sideline without his helmet. He looked insane! Haha.

After that hit I got scared. I thought he got a concussion. When he got up, he like stuttered a little like he was lost. I was scurred

I think he was just looking around for a referee.

It was when he took his mouthpiece out and dumped it on the grass that worried me. Should have been a flag too.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddenCity wrote:
So nice to see Alex playing the way many of us always felt he could. The guys a class act, and seems to be getting better and better. I'm really happy that he decided to stick it out through all the bs he went through and stay in San Fran.

This ^^^^^

But besides being happy for us, I am happy for him. He deserves it.

BlaqOptic wrote:
Dan Connor is twice the LineBacker that "PWilly" will ever be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: