Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Veteran Contracts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jmoney

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Veteran Contracts Reply with quote

Looking at the cap concerns ahead for this team, I'm wondering if anybody can decipher exactly how much money/cap space the team could save by cutting some different veteran players, if they are deemed less important than the impending free agents.

Hawk, Bishop, Woodson, Pickett, Williams, and Jones are all guys who could potentially fall into this category.

Note- I am not saying that any or all of these guys SHOULD be cut to save money, nor is opinion-based discussion of that the intention of this thread.

Rather, I think it would be a useful spot for someone who knows how to figure it out to put out some definitive information that posters can use for mock drafts, etc.

Can anybody help with this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: