Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Enough is enough and its time for a change! Unleash Pryor!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_palooka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

deep throws? i didnt see a throw over 20 yrds untill garbage time.
cp was throwing behind wrs a lot yesterday. some leading to punts.
which wr was dropping easy accurate throws? you mean the streeter almost double catch in double coverage?

Streater has to catch that pass. Hit him in the hands, twice.

DHB stopped on a deep route early that could've been a big play.

DHB also had a end zone pass he has to come up with. Hands on the ball.

Just a couple off the top of my head.

-i guess i should expect streeter to catch that in double coverage?
-cp wanted dhb to break off the route and dhb ran the route he was supposed to. maybe it was a wr option route i dunno.
-is that the one where he was molested by the double coverage?

i wonder how maybe passes were thrown at wr's?

Rule in pro football is, it hits you in the hand you have to catch it.

You're such a Palmer hater, you just make junk up. Watch DHB stutter step and cut his route off, then get reamed by Palmer and admit fault and try blaming that on Palmer.

There is ZERO logic w/ you on Palmer. It is what it is and is best to ignore.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Raidin wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

which wr was dropping easy accurate throws? you mean the streeter almost double catch in double coverage?

-cp wanted dhb to break off the route and dhb ran the route he was supposed to. maybe it was a wr option route i dunno.

19 passes to WRs, 11 in the first half.

how many were thrown at rb's and te's

About 24 or so.
dmac505

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

May be thinking of the wrong play, but i noticed that the play before we went deep to DHB, he got up limping, and limped back to the huddle. The next play we went deep to him, and the ball was way overthrown... DHB then took himself out of the game for a couple plays. Im hoping that his injury caused him to run slow, and that he just didn't give up on it, doesnt seem like that type of player
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any raiderfan in this thread said Palmer should be benched now. No one even said he played bad.

But did you hear that crowd booing? That was like when Russell was here, we don't have many home games until after the bye, but if the offense still looks like this after the bye the crowd will get ansy and some will call for Pryor IMo.

And for good reason, if Palmer can't get it done this year we need to go qb shopping.
cellomac1212

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Raidin wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

19 passes to WRs, 11 in the first half.

how many were thrown at rb's and te's

About 24 or so.

Here's the total breakdown:

I hoped for a playoff appearance, but the passing of Al met terms for my sig removal after 3+ years.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

Rule in pro football is, it hits you in the hand you have to catch it.

You're such a Palmer hater, you just make junk up. Watch DHB stutter step and cut his route off, then get reamed by Palmer and admit fault and try blaming that on Palmer.

There is ZERO logic w/ you on Palmer. It is what it is and is best to ignore.

lol yea right im on record saying "cp didnt lose this game"
but whatever
no matter what i say bout cp ill still be a hater Cool

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmac505 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

May be thinking of the wrong play, but i noticed that the play before we went deep to DHB, he got up limping, and limped back to the huddle. The next play we went deep to him, and the ball was way overthrown... DHB then took himself out of the game for a couple plays. Im hoping that his injury caused him to run slow, and that he just didn't give up on it, doesnt seem like that type of player

thats the play.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
dmac505

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
dmac505 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:

thats the play.

Thats the name of the game. Injuries happen, running while injured is obviously going to throw timing off for the QB.

One of those things where, If dhb pulls himself off before the play he looks like a wussy, but probably would have been for the best.

I love his passion. Guy does whatever he can to stay on the field. How he played the following week last year after that hit in Minny is beyond me.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict we start O-5 and then people will start being logical about getting our developmental QB some reps in a lost season.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
I don't think any raiderfan in this thread said Palmer should be benched now. No one even said he played bad.

But did you hear that crowd booing? That was like when Russell was here, we don't have many home games until after the bye, but if the offense still looks like this after the bye the crowd will get ansy and some will call for Pryor IMo.

And for good reason, if Palmer can't get it done this year we need to go qb shopping.

Just to chime in about the booing, I think a vast majority of fans don't look any further than "QB isn't hitting his WRs" or "RB isn't rushing for enough big gains". I talk to Raiders fans at work and I always hear them saying stuff like that, like they ignore how the line plays, or how the WRs are playing, or how poor the play calling is, or even if the D is just playing really well. For instance, McFadden didn't regress from the last 2 years, our o-line just isn't adjusting to this new scheme like we all feared and it obviously affects the rest of our offense, but a lot of "uneducated" fans don't know or realize that.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:

Just to chime in about the booing, I think a vast majority of fans don't look any further than "QB isn't hitting his WRs" or "RB isn't rushing for enough big gains". I talk to Raiders fans at work and I always hear them saying stuff like that, like they ignore how the line plays, or how the WRs are playing, or how poor the play calling is, or even if the D is just playing really well. For instance, McFadden didn't regress from the last 2 years, our o-line just isn't adjusting to this new scheme like we all feared and it obviously affects the rest of our offense, but a lot of "uneducated" fans don't know or realize that.

Great points, and in some ways true.

But Palmer is responsible for the overall success of the offense. He is getting bad results on offense and he is showing no leadership, he's teammates don't seem motivated to play for him. Last year we saw true leadership on the offense to a point where when the QB got hurt, the players on the team got mad when we traded for Palmer.

At this point i don't think anyone in the lockerroom would give 2 craps if Palmer disappeared. The fans can ignore it, because Palmer may have been the best QB prospect of all time coming out. But he is not that guy anymore, something is wrong with him physically.

And saying fans are ignorant comes back full circle, moderate football enthusiast think because they know the stats that they mean everything.

But IMO the success of the offense directly correlates with the QB, plenty of teams have had bad coordinators and QB still moved the offense and got it done.

Like Big ben in Pitt, Vick in ATL, QB's move offense more than any other player and all offenses have weaknesses, it's what the QB does to hide the weaknesses. Not about repeatedly doing the same thing and blaming everybody else.
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soon there will be chants from the people

Pryor, Pryor, Pryor Smile
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
soon there will be chants from the people

Pryor, Pryor, Pryor Smile

Yeah if they're clueless 11 year olds like yourself.
Dessie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:

Great points, and in some ways true.

But Palmer is responsible for the overall success of the offense. He is getting bad results on offense and he is showing no leadership, he's teammates don't seem motivated to play for him. Last year we saw true leadership on the offense to a point where when the QB got hurt, the players on the team got mad when we traded for Palmer.

At this point i don't think anyone in the lockerroom would give 2 craps if Palmer disappeared. The fans can ignore it, because Palmer may have been the best QB prospect of all time coming out. But he is not that guy anymore, something is wrong with him physically.

And saying fans are ignorant comes back full circle, moderate football enthusiast think because they know the stats that they mean everything.

But IMO the success of the offense directly correlates with the QB, plenty of teams have had bad coordinators and QB still moved the offense and got it done.

Like Big ben in Pitt, Vick in ATL, QB's move offense more than any other player and all offenses have weaknesses, it's what the QB does to hide the weaknesses. Not about repeatedly doing the same thing and blaming everybody else.

Jeez yet more unproved BS, that I suppose you claim is FACT and then you claim all whose opinion differs from you as a'moderate' fan, like you are some kind of guru, yawn.

Your comments are so arrogant its infuriating.
#clueless
Chali21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palmer's main problem is he relies too much of timing. Our wrs get jammed and they can't be where they are supposed to be. There have been lots of times where wrs are open but he doesn't throw to them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: