Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2: Oakland Raiders @ Miami Dolphins, Its not so bad
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SUG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see it around 14 - 10 / Mia

1 TD - Off
1 TD - Deff

Once Mia Deff shuts down McFadden there will be no choice but to air it out to unwilling, untalented & un diciplined WRs.

Oak has high hopes bringing in Dereck Hagan as a vet role model for the rest for the love of ...
Remember Dereck Hagan ... anyone ... Ari ... N. Satan ...?

sug
phinmun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:

1 TD - Off
1 TD - Deff

Once Mia Deff shuts down McFadden there will be no choice but to air it out to unwilling, untalented & un diciplined WRs.

Oak has high hopes bringing in Dereck Hagan as a vet role model for the rest for the love of ...

sug

For all the moaning and groaning about our WR-corp, we need only look to Oakland to see what real problems look like. We've got Hartline, Bess and now Armstrong to help us along.

The Raiders have Denarius Moore and Jacoby Ford. Ford is out after having surgery on his foot and Moore was held out of the home opener due to hamstring issues. That left them with Derek Hagan and Darius Heyward-Bey.

Apparently Moore "could have played" so it looks like he might be back in action against the Dolphins. None-the-less, SUG you're right, Oakland is not in good shape.

For what it's worth, McFadden set a personal record for receptions (13) last week and didn't go over 100 yards. I see the Dolphins defense doing something very similar to what the Chargers did.

I don't think the return of an injured Denarius Moore is going to change too much.

Last edited by phinmun on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
SUG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phinmun wrote:
SUG wrote:

1 TD - Off
1 TD - Deff

sug

For all the moaning and groaning about our WR-corp, we need only look to Oakland to see what real problems look like. We've got Hartline, Bess and now Armstrong to help us along.

The Raiders have Denarius Moore and Jacoby Ford. Ford is out after having surgery on his foot and Moore was held out of the home opener due to hamstring issues. That left them with Derek Hagan and Darius Heyward-Bey.

Apparently Moore "could have played" so it looks like he might be back in action against the Dolphins. None-the-less, SUG you're right, Oakland is not in good shape.

For what it's worth, McFadden set a personal record for receptions (Cool last week and didn't go over 100 yards. I see the Dolphins defense doing something very similar to what the Chargers did.

I don't think the return of an injured Denarius Moore is going to change too much.

Obviously this is a gm we could loose but not because we don't have the talent or any lame arse excuse like that.

Our WR core is better than Oak & no doubt our Deff is way better than SD.

So this gm is in our hands to win or loose the way I see it.

No question in my mind.

sug
Kaiowas05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

27-20 Phins
Belfast Trojans #32 Shamrock Bowl winner '12, '13 and '14
EFAF Atlantic Cup Winner 2013
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
phinmun wrote:
SUG wrote:

1 TD - Off
1 TD - Deff

sug

For what it's worth, McFadden set a personal record for receptions (Cool last week and didn't go over 100 yards. I see the Dolphins defense doing something very similar to what the Chargers did.

Obviously this is a gm we could loose but not because we don't have the talent or any lame arse excuse like that.

No question in my mind.

sug

Um, what?

Think

I'd take Darrius Heyward-Bey, Jacoby Ford, Rod Streater, and Denarius Moore anyway over the scrubs we have starting. I would directly trade any of our wideouts for any of those guys, except maybe Davone Bess.

Nacho Simulation Football League
Deets

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, I hope y'all remember we blew the Raiders out last year. We were up 34-0 before they scored two TDs in garbage time. Also, Oakland has a terrible history in recent years when it comes to playing on the East Coast.

So while all the trends were against us for Houston, all the trends are in our favor for Oakland.

FF Member #67
SUG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
SUG wrote:
phinmun wrote:
SUG wrote:

1 TD - Off
1 TD - Deff

sug

No question in my mind.

sug

Um, what?

Think

I'd take Darrius Heyward-Bey, Jacoby Ford, Rod Streater, and Denarius Moore anyway over the scrubs we have starting. I would directly trade any of our wideouts for any of those guys, except maybe Davone Bess.

Not a chance in hell I take any of the Oak WRs.

I don't know about nation wide but here locally it's a known fact that after Al Davis passed as the
organization was conducting an assessment of the franchise from head to toe. (front office to landscapeing serv)

there were:
* no scouting records
* no file footage
* no war room
* no computers set up in support of the war room/draft day

Al Davis did everything via "hand to paper" based on what little NCAA footage & verbal scouting
reports yielded based on his criteria as "fast players".

I am not kidding you, I saw his son here on the local news confirm everything I have listed above.

None of the Oak WRs would crack Mia WR core line up, NONE OF THEM.

sug
cddolphin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know SUG, I wouldn't mind Heyward-Bey on our team..
SUG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:

Trust me, I get my Raider highlight daily just living here 3 Mi from the stadium & 2 Mi down the rd from
the "Death Star" practice facility in Alameda CA.

Heyward Bey would not crack Philbins practice squad.
I'd wager my own mother at "the stake".
He has no business suiting up in the NFL, NONE !

sug
sandiegoraider1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Trust me, I get my Raider highlight daily just living here 3 Mi from the stadium & 2 Mi down the rd from

sug

I guy who got 975 receiving yards in 13 games couldnt make a practice squad???? Im quite confused.
SUG

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandiegoraider1 wrote:
SUG wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

sug

I guy who got 975 receiving yards in 13 games couldnt make a practice squad???? Im quite confused.

If you would be so kind as to post the amount of dropped passes Heyward Bey is responsible
for we can approach this discussion in a factual manner.

When doing so lets not forget to include the amount of gms McFadden missed & the passing attempts so
we can look at those #s you are so proud of in the prpoper perspective.

sug
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as I said in my assessment last week, we win this one easily. I'm thinking 42-3. I think Wake has about 5 sacks and Bush runs for 200 yards.

I know I cut our guys short a little bit but after last week my expectations aren't quite as high.
Laughing

UniversalAuthor
Tacos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:

None of the Oak WRs would crack Mia WR core line up, NONE OF THEM.

sug
Haha, the Dolphins were going to trade for and are happy about acquiring A. Armstrong, please stop.

DHB doesn't drop much anymore, Moore has more potential than anyone you have (and he can stretch the field), Ford is too injury prone, Criner could impress, Hagan and Streater are supposed to be reliable WCO guys.

You don't have Marshall anymore, no one is scared of that WR corp. We have big play potential in every position but TE.

I still think you'll win, not because you're the better team, but because Greg Knapp is an idiot and I want him to be fired. Will be entertaining to watch a 6'5 QB get more balls batted down than Russell Wilson though.

This is where you retaliate and talk about Carson Palmer being an INT machine and I agree with you because I don't like him either.

Regardless of your ignorance, good luck to the more able-minded Dolphin fans, hope it's a close one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
sandiegoraider1 wrote:
SUG wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

sug

If you would be so kind as to post the amount of dropped passes Heyward Bey is responsible

When doing so lets not forget to include the amount of gms McFadden missed & the passing attempts so

sug

this has what to do with DHB...???
daineraider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
sandiegoraider1 wrote:
SUG wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

sug

sug

I was trying to take you seriously while going through this thread but you have made it quite difficult. So you are saying Oakland would be thrilled to have the WR's that are on the Dolphins and that that D Moore isnt talented? Its great you live 3 miles from the stadium but if you cant watch tape from last year and see some talent then there is something wrong with your eyes or your assessment of football players(maybe both).

Dont get me wrong i am not saying we are stacked at WR but your being quite ridiculous with your undervaluing of our team. We have talent and its a matter of bringing to together to work as a team. I could easily see Miami winning this game but it by no means are we guaranteed to "loose"(lose is proper). I will keep an eye over here and will educate when i see the need. Its laughable that you think DHB and D Moore and even Ford wouldnt crack your Practice Squad. Because they could easily start on several rosters around the league.

Sigged by Jamison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: