Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2 GDT: Bears at Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC and Windy, KNOCK IT OFF!!

This is the end of me being nice here guys, I've had it with the stupid comments and childish behavior. Grow up, or don't post....the unwanted and unneeded comments stop now.

Last edited by GRRLacher on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
CentralFC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexasBearsFan wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
WindyCity needs to fix his icon for one.

Two, the darlings of the league? Please. We got screwed equally as bad as San Francisco in week one's game. Week two? I didn't see anything wrong besides holding calls that were missed on your joke of an offensive line. Can't stop Matthews and company? Let's grab them every time they come through.

Too bad that didn't help your cause. What a joke of a franchise and a joke of a team. Enjoy your 25+ interceptions and incredibly average season. 27 years and counting?

Hey in case you were wondering even in Canada we think Wisconisn is full of inbred hicks.

And thanks for the tip on the avatar, now go choke on some Culvers frozen custard.

Have fun being second best for the foreseeable future!

I'm also in Chicago. Sucks to have no clue what you're talking about!

Gee, so sorry we didn't magically know where you live. Amazingly, not everything in the world is about you or your team. Although, really, it must suck to have so little going for you that you need to trumpet your team's accomplishments in our forum as though you had some hand in achieving them.

I have nothing going for me despite attending Northwestern University. You're right.

Regardless, good luck next week guys. It'll be interesting to see how Jay responds to the criticism.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Via J'Marcus Webb's facebook...

Quote:
“Our Green Bay game wasn’t just a a loss for me it was a loss for our whole team. I don’t want the fans, media, or any of our teammates to become distracted with the interaction on the sidelines. We will handle any disagreements as a team. The concern I have remains the same: to protect our quarterback and win. This is my focus and no one needs to identify this for me or question my desire to win. We win together and we lose together. Bear down.”

TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Full retard. Never go full retard.

Why can't burrs and packers fans be BFF's like me and Tyty? Confused

Srsly.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
I have nothing going for me despite attending Northwestern University. You're right.

Regardless, good luck next week guys. It'll be interesting to see how Jay responds to the criticism.

Northwestern University has a preschool now??

Go back to Packerland, nonhomie. Youre doing more bad than good here.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:

Quote:
“Our Green Bay game wasn’t just a a loss for me it was a loss for our whole team. I don’t want the fans, media, or any of our teammates to become distracted with the interaction on the sidelines. We will handle any disagreements as a team. The concern I have remains the same: to protect our quarterback and win. This is my focus and no one needs to identify this for me or question my desire to win. We win together and we lose together. Bear down.”

Maybe we could see some of this emotion on the field or when someone gets in his face.

This guy is not all there in the head.
Pugger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
This is a growing moment for the Bears we got too cocky and too high and we got beat up by an elite team.

As fans we all feel like we are not elite right now imagine what it is like in that locker room.
It's good to get put in your place every now and then. Hopefully we respond in a positive way.

I would like to see Chris Williams get brought back into a competition with Webb.

This is what happened to us last Sunday against the 49ers. The Niners spanked us big time. It was embarrassing and lot of us were nervous nellies before the game Thursday night.

You guys always give Rodgers and our offense fits. We have a heck of time scoring on you. If you can fix your O line you will formidable with your QB, RBs and WRs.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Quote:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter
Charles Woodson on Cutler postgame, "it's the same old Jay. We don't need luck, Jay will throw us the ball...proof is in the pudding."

I get that Jay plays like crap against the Pack, but I always expected some better sportsmanship out of Woodson.

Why? He's stating a fact. That's not unsportsmanlike at all.

Jay Cutler turns the ball over. A lot.

"Jay will throw us the ball...proof is in the pudding" is not a sportsmanlike comment. It's true, but not sportsmanlike at all.

I still don't understand. How can a true statement be unsportsmanlike?

Woodson was asked a question about Cutlers performance and responded accordingly.

Because he's taking a shot. Like I said, I just expect more out of a guy like Woodson.

I didn't care for that remark by Woody either. Why give anybody bulletin board material even if it is true? It won't accomplish a thing and it makes you sound small.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsaddict wrote:
CentralFC wrote:

Two, the darlings of the league? Please. We got screwed equally as bad as San Francisco in week one's game. Week two? I didn't see anything wrong besides holding calls that were missed on your joke of an offensive line. Can't stop Matthews and company? Let's grab them every time they come through.

Too bad that didn't help your cause. What a joke of a franchise and a joke of a team. Enjoy your 25+ interceptions and incredibly average season. 27 years and counting?
Ha ha ha!!! Nice rebuttal troll. This is the kind of class I expect from fans of the darlings. Laughing You probably have no clue that your team wouldn't even exist without help from this "joke of a franchise".

Lambeau helped out Halas back in 1930, loaning him an IOU of $1500 enabling Hallas to meet his payroll so it appears your team needed help from the hated Packers too.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
It was embarrassing and lot of us were nervous nellies before the game Thursday night.

Don't lie. No Packers fan has feared a Bears game in years now.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at the play by play from the Packers game and one thing stood out like a sore thumb…

We faced 2nd or 3rd & 15 yards or more on 13 plays…we completely killed ourselves on 1st down with the sacks and penalties…

Against Indy we faced 2nd or 3rd & 15 or more on 6 plays…3 of which came in the 1st drive…

Tice has to understand that for all the weapons we have on the outside we have to get positive yards on 1st down to get us going in the right direction...lets run the ball on early downs for 3 or 4 yards so we have more options on 2nd down & 6 or 7...with that kind of yardage your whole playbook is open...if you pass and don’t get the completion you come back with a pretty easy yardage 3rd down to face…if you run it and pick up another 3 or 4 then again on 3rd down your entire playbook is open because you can throw or run for the 1st depending on what the D is giving you....rather than backing ourselves into a corner where if you don’t get a decent pickup on 2nd down the D know you have to throw on 3rd down…we have to stay on track to be effective.
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
Lambeau helped out Halas back in 1930, loaning him an IOU of $1500 enabling Hallas to meet his payroll so it appears your team needed help from the hated Packers too.
Back in the day Halas consistantly helped the Packers stay afloat, and in the league, even when they were about to get banished. But it was out of respect for the franchise and Lambeau and then Lombardi.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-18/sports/ct-spt-0119-haugh-george-mccaskey-bea20110118_1_bears-founder-bears-packers-series-green-bay-press-gazette

Sadly, even 80yrs ago they understood that the aggression and hatred was for Sunday for a few hours, and not afterwards like it is on these forums sometimes. I just don't get how posters here treat each other like crap over a football game...they take it way to personal. Maybe we could learn something from the old timers.

And since we are talking Bears/Packer history...I can't believe that Badger hasn't chimed in yet. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Pugger wrote:
It was embarrassing and lot of us were nervous nellies before the game Thursday night.

Don't lie. No Packers fan has feared a Bears game in years now.

With how crappy our D was last week against SF, no running game and our WRs dropping passes left and right there was one Packer fan nervous = Me!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Quote:

Maybe we could see some of this emotion on the field or when someone gets in his face.

This guy is not all there in the head.

I love like right after the game he posts something about how bad the game was and where to buy t shirts. Why post about T Shirts after losing to a division rival? Not getting paid this week or something?

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
bearsaddict wrote:
CentralFC wrote:

Ha ha ha!!! Nice rebuttal troll. This is the kind of class I expect from fans of the darlings. Laughing You probably have no clue that your team wouldn't even exist without help from this "joke of a franchise".

Not denying that. Please don't think I would lump any knowledgeable cheese head in with the previous comments.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 41 of 43

Jump to: