Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldman9er

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really liked that WR from BYU... Cody Hoffman.. think he's a Jr.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:

Is he number 2?

new sig... sorry alex
oldman9er

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
oldman9er wrote:

Is he number 2?

yep

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
Van Noy straight up dominated this game tonight...A little thin but I'd throw a 4th maybe a 3rd at him depending on how much we like Flemming.

Came in here to talk about him.
Stole ansah's spotlight tonight. Made plays all over the place b

Ansah was double an triple teamed alot tho, not crazy about eathier. Both are raw an thin. Ansah plays high an needs lots of good coaching. I think at the end of the 1st he may be worth a pick for some one but honestly he is a 2nd rd guy for me. Noy is a 3rd guy but I could end up putting in the second.

I am hoping to get a 2nd or 3rd pick for Smith that would be awsome.

gridiorngreat thnk you for the sig

Favorite Teams
Redsox, 49ers, Celtics, Uconn BB, Bruins, LSU FB
49ersfan2152

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need a S, a CB an a DE to replace Smith in a couple years. The draft at S an CB is good but for 3-4 DEs it isnt looking to great. We need more depth at OLB, an OL. Need a C an another WR possibly. A K may be a need but id role with Akers still.

gridiorngreat thnk you for the sig

Favorite Teams
Redsox, 49ers, Celtics, Uconn BB, Bruins, LSU FB
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFL Draft Insider News & Notes: 6.0

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=6475

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harriss on ull is also 46 like delanie. Short but wide and fast. Similarities!
I know you're watching this bowl game oldman since you're from no

new sig... sorry alex
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Harriss on ull is also 46 like delanie. Short but wide and fast. Similarities!
I know you're watching this bowl game oldman since you're from no

Sadly, I barely caught any of it so far. Stupid holiday crap to battle through. Sad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan2152 wrote:
I think we need a S, a CB an a DE to replace Smith in a couple years. The draft at S an CB is good but for 3-4 DEs it isnt looking to great. We need more depth at OLB, an OL. Need a C an another WR possibly. A K may be a need but id role with Akers still.

Off the top of my head I would currently like our draft to have us grabbing a S, TE, C, and OLB in the first 3 rounds. However, I want us taking the best player available at all times so the likelihood that we hit on all of our top need positions is unlikely, but that is how'd I love to see it fall. I would also like us to try for Justin Smith's replacement, but I feel that could still wait another year, possibly two because Smith is gonna play until his body no longer allows him to.

I see our biggest needs as 1) TE2, 2) C, 3a) S (if Goldson is retained, if not this moves up to number one), and 3b) OLB. I could very easily see us double dipping at both S and OLB before we draft another CB.

^Thanks to NS922

EverythingSF wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Alex's Mom?

Alex's High School Backup? Wink
P-Willy52

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverythingSF wrote:
49ersfan2152 wrote:

Off the top of my head I would currently like our draft to have us grabbing a S, TE, C, and OLB in the first 3 rounds. However, I want us taking the best player available at all times so the likelihood that we hit on all of our top need positions is unlikely, but that is how'd I love to see it fall. I would also like us to try for Justin Smith's replacement, but I feel that could still wait another year, possibly two because Smith is gonna play until his body no longer allows him to.

I see our biggest needs as 1) TE2, 2) C, 3a) S (if Goldson is retained, if not this moves up to number one), and 3b) OLB. I could very easily see us double dipping at both S and OLB before we draft another CB.

I agree with most of this, I would prolly slide C to our first pick if I would get to have my way. I have not done nearly as much college football watching this year as work keeps me busy. However I've still seen all our games and provided we keep Goldson(who i was WAY down on not 15 months ago, now I really feel hes a must keep) C, DE, CB(can never have too many) OLB and pepper in a mid-late TE unless one really jumps, but with our scheme, I think the boys can find a late gem.

We shall see, but usually im excited for the draft, but for the second year in a row we have playoffs to worry about first!!!

1-0
FG21_PW52

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Center
DE
OLB
TE
CB
S

idk if I would put them in THAT order, but those are basically our needs. maybe a 6th-7th round QB, but we could just try to get a veteran back up... drafting a Center depends on Looney and the other rookie we got, forgot his name. Beeler maybe? idk, but if Looney develops then the majority of our draft could be depth. I'd like Stepfan Taylor tho, and I think he'd be a mid 2nd-early 3rd round guy...

janky wrote:
Bridgewater won't be better than Brandon Weeden
Forge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching the second half last week, and then tonights game, I thin its imperative we land an impact defensive lineman in the first. I had thought we may go safety in the first, since there are several extremely good ones around there that should be taken, but our awful defensive performances without Justin smith really showcase our need for a viable replacement for him. Its possible we could still go with dline help in the second, and do something else in the first since this is a solid draft depth wise for dline, but its obvious we need someone

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
rudyZ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
After watching the second half last week, and then tonights game, I thin its imperative we land an impact defensive lineman in the first. I had thought we may go safety in the first, since there are several extremely good ones around there that should be taken, but our awful defensive performances without Justin smith really showcase our need for a viable replacement for him. Its possible we could still go with dline help in the second, and do something else in the first since this is a solid draft depth wise for dline, but its obvious we need someone

Yeah, we got a chance to see what RJF can do. While he wasn't bad, he's nowhere near Justin. It's a feat to hold the point when double-teamed, and RJF did an amazing job of that. But Justin can actually push through a double-team, and that's what made our defense elite. I don't know that we can find that at the bottom of the first or anywhere else in the draft. All the very dominant defensive players in this draft will be gone in the top 10, it seems...

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
oldman9er

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
I don't know that we can find that at the bottom of the first or anywhere else in the draft. All the very dominant defensive players in this draft will be gone in the top 10, it seems...

Don't know either... but one of those young draft prospects can evolve into a Justin Smith with the help of Tomsula. I really like Sharrif Floyd from Florida.

I'm still all for dumping the 3-4 though. I know most disagree and I am not looking to highjack this topic. That's just what is in my mind right now. I don't ever want to see Aldon in coverage. We add a body in the trenches and give less OL going 2nd level vs our stud LBs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, so this draft we need Cowboy's replacement. This can't last forever. We don't have that guy on our roster to take over.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 12 of 101

Jump to: