Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tyrann Mathieu is traveling to San Francisco Friday night and will visit the 49ers on Saturday, according to an NFL.com report.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/report-honey-badger-visit-49ers-saturday

He's met with 19 total teams so far, I know a lot of us like him with one of our middle round picks.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
Quote:
Tyrann Mathieu is traveling to San Francisco Friday night and will visit the 49ers on Saturday, according to an NFL.com report.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/report-honey-badger-visit-49ers-saturday

He's met with 19 total teams so far, I know a lot of us like him with one of our middle round picks.

I like him, but wow 19 teams makes me think somebody will nab him late 2nd.
iscariotradio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/07/british-discus-thrower-puts-on-a-show-at-regional-combine/

Might be worth a pick in the later rounds. High risk, high reward guy. There's a lot of raw potential there and I think he'd translate well as a 3-4 end.

Forge wrote:
Patrick Willis has a slight fracture in his hand, but he won't miss any time, and Willis with a club is even scarier than normal Willis.
Kikuchiyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iscariotradio wrote:
[url] http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/07/british-discus-thrower-puts-on-a-show-at-regional-combine/ [/url]

Might be worth a pick in the later rounds. High risk, high reward guy. There's a lot of raw potential there and I think he'd translate well as a 3-4 end.

I wouldn't mind using one of our compensatory seventh round picks on him. Better him late, than Margus Hunt in the early to mid rounds imo. He's also 4 years younger than Hunt.

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
NcFinest9erFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFL Network's Mike Mayock expects Cincinnati TE Travis Kelce to be a second-round pick.
Mayock isn't the game-tape guru he once was, but he remains highly plugged-in around the league and his draft-round projections are typically on point. At 6-foot-5, 255, Kelce lit up his April 4 Pro Day with a 4.60-4.62 forty time and 37-inch vertical. "Most people have bought into him," Mayock said of Kelce, who has some off-field and durability concerns. "The tape is pretty darn good."

roto.
Kikuchiyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NcFinest9erFan wrote:
NFL Network's Mike Mayock expects Cincinnati TE Travis Kelce to be a second-round pick.
Mayock isn't the game-tape guru he once was, but he remains highly plugged-in around the league and his draft-round projections are typically on point. At 6-foot-5, 255, Kelce lit up his April 4 Pro Day with a 4.60-4.62 forty time and 37-inch vertical. "Most people have bought into him," Mayock said of Kelce, who has some off-field and durability concerns. "The tape is pretty darn good."

roto.

I honestly wouldn't mind using one of our first two picks on this guy, even if Eifert or Ertz are still on the board. His stock seems to be soaring after that pro day.

oldman9er

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kikuchiyo wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
roto.

I honestly wouldn't mind using one of our first two picks on this guy, even if Eifert or Ertz are still on the board. His stock seems to be soaring after that pro day.

Guess I wouldn't be overly upset, but I wouldn't love us taking him in the top 50.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
Kikuchiyo wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
roto.

Guess I wouldn't be overly upset, but I wouldn't love us taking him in the top 50.

Agreed, and I have been a huge supporter of this guy. Our second pick in the second would be okay since there's minimal difference between that pick and our first third, but if I can't justify picking ertz or eifert with our first two picks, I certainly couldn't justify taking kelce with one of them

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
Kikuchiyo wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:
roto.

Agreed, and I have been a huge supporter of this guy. Our second pick in the second would be okay since there's minimal difference between that pick and our first third, but if I can't justify picking ertz or eifert with our first two picks, I certainly couldn't justify taking kelce with one of them

The range I think they're picked
Eifert 25-34
Ertz 31-50ish
McDonald 34-72
Escobar Late 2nd-Late 3rd
Kelce Same
Dion Sims 4th
Kasa, Reed 4-5th

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kikuchiyo wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:

roto.

What kind of potential does Kelce have as a TE? Its all relative but in an ideal world i would hope for a top tier TE with one of those picks, especially if we're bypassing bigger needs.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Kikuchiyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
Kikuchiyo wrote:
NcFinest9erFan wrote:

roto.

What kind of potential does Kelce have as a TE? Its all relative but in an ideal world i would hope for a top tier TE with one of those picks, especially if we're bypassing bigger needs.

Sky high. He has the best combination of blocking and pass-catching skills in the draft imo. We tend to reach (based on popular opinion) with our picks anyway, so I really would't mind reaching on a guy with his potential. Of course I'd rather get him with our later second round pick, but that's not always how the draft plays out. Sometimes you have to reach a little bit to take a guy you believe in.

wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Your score is: 3635 (Drafting Ability: B+, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 31: Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 4 (DET): Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (B-)
Round 2 Pick 29: Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois (A-)
Round 3 Pick 12: Jamie Collins, OLB, Southern Mississippi (A-)
Round 3 Pick 30 (ATL): Brian Schwenke, C, California (B+)
Round 3 Pick 31: B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (A-)
Round 4 Pick 31: David Quessenberry, OT, San Jose State (B)
Round 4 Pick 34 (COMP): Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 24: Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina (A)
Round 6 Pick 7: D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston (A)
Round 6 Pick 12: Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 7 Pick 21: Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific (A)
Round 7 Pick 40 (COMP): Zach Rogers, WR, Tennessee (C)
Round 7 Pick 46 (COMP): Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA (A)

http://www.first-pick.com/Default.aspx

Don't know if you guys have seen this site before but its pretty fun! Prospect ratings a little outdated but this is what I came up with! Traded down once form 2.2 for 2.4 and 3.30...

Thoughts?

You guys should check this site out if you haven't seen it before!

edit: just realized I drafted you 3 OT's! what a dummy!
Psychlone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
Quote:
Your score is: 3635 (Drafting Ability: B+, Player Quality A, Future Draft Picks: N/A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 31: Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 4 (DET): Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (B-)
Round 2 Pick 29: Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois (A-)
Round 3 Pick 12: Jamie Collins, OLB, Southern Mississippi (A-)
Round 3 Pick 30 (ATL): Brian Schwenke, C, California (B+)
Round 3 Pick 31: B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (A-)
Round 4 Pick 31: David Quessenberry, OT, San Jose State (B)
Round 4 Pick 34 (COMP): Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 24: Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina (A)
Round 6 Pick 7: D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston (A)
Round 6 Pick 12: Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 7 Pick 21: Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific (A)
Round 7 Pick 40 (COMP): Zach Rogers, WR, Tennessee (C)
Round 7 Pick 46 (COMP): Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA (A)

http://www.first-pick.com/Default.aspx

Don't know if you guys have seen this site before but its pretty fun! Prospect ratings a little outdated but this is what I came up with! Traded down once form 2.2 for 2.4 and 3.30...

Thoughts?

You guys should check this site out if you haven't seen it before!

edit: just realized I drafted you 3 OT's! what a dummy!

Fun sight but don't get too caught up with the subjective ratings system. If you go with what you actually believe is your team needs (I know, subjective as well but...), you will never score over 4000 pts. I've played numerous drafts now that would have a consensus 10 on our sight but got smoked in points. Just for fun, I made unrealistic drafts going for value trades for (even) more picks and selected players on their value chart that has been sitting for a while and I get great scores despite the fact that I drafted three Cb's, three OLB's, three ILB's, etc... Fun sight nonetheless as it's getting me more familiar with later round prospects but it's limited with their rankings.
PLEASE BRING ON THE DRAFT!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The-Catch wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
Quote:

With the way we draft we might take him at 31 or 34

^Thanks to NS922

EverythingSF wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Alex's Mom?

Alex's High School Backup? Wink
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverythingSF wrote:
The-Catch wrote:
48 1/2ers wrote:
Quote:

With the way we draft we might take him at 31 or 34

I would not be surprised one bit.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 99 of 101

Jump to: