Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big9erfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot of talk about OLB. Don't we still have Parys locked up for a few more years?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
Lot of talk about OLB. Don't we still have Parys locked up for a few more years?

Parys is only signed through 2013 and with a base salary of around 2.5 million. Really is time to move on and get more quality depth at rush LB. Perhaps someone in the late 2nd to 4th rd range.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
big9erfan wrote:

Parys is only signed through 2013 and with a base salary of around 2.5 million. Really is time to move on and get more quality depth at rush LB. Perhaps someone in the late 2nd to 4th rd range.

I agree with this...seeing as Brooks/Smith rarely leave the field as it is, the back-up OLB would only be for emergency situations anyway, really, whereas all of our TEs routinely see the field. I'm hoping for either TE or DE (which I know is counter to what I just said about OLBs, but we'll need a starting DE sooner than we'll need a starting OLB).

Really, I'll be okay with whatever, as HarBaalke haven't really given me a reason to doubt them yet, just more prefer to have the TE/DE than OLB. Maybe even a new CB first.

And of course, this all assumes Goldson is locked up.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
LANiner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know oldman i wouldnt mind a olb in the later rounds remember we still have Darius Flemming who im still intrigued with and cam johnson what we do need though is some ILB depht and a mid round DE and NT prospect would be great tomsula has done wonders with low draft and udfa's so i want to see what he can do with some better talent J. Smith isnt getting any younger.

If we cant sign goldson for a reasonable price then we will probably have to draft a safety in the first couple rounds maybe Vacarro or tj mc donald would be good pick ups we can maybe signt goldson and let go of Carlos Rodgers and draft the honey badger and will probably be ok i see this kid excelling in nickel packages.

maybe a mid round wr ( cant have to many of these more of a big body redzone threat). OT depth and a future center if hes not in the team already im talking to you kilgore. and we can trade most of the picks for future picks kind of like the pats do every year.

wouldnt mind if we went for a raw qb rookie assuming that alex gets to walk this year we can pick one up like Logan thomes from vt if he declares similar prospect to Kaep

struby3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
Hey there, struby3... still around? What ya think?

Via trade with the NYG..
With the #119 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft...
The San Francisco 49ers select....

C.J. Fiedorowicz shocks many as he declares a year early, and the Niners are all too happy to trade up and select him while they can. C.J. is the best blocking TE in this draft class, and has unusual athleticism for a man of his size. He will be well utilized in our run heavy scheme. He has the size, speed, and hands to be a receiving threat on top of that. C.J. is a threat for jump-balls, and is also good at finding the soft spots in coverage. He will frequently be on the field with Vernon Davis, and help cause problems for opposing defenses.

Still around, but I've been doing a lot more reading than posting lately. I really like Fiedorowicz. It is weird being a Hawkeye fan right now with how poorly they played this year. It is extra strange that they have a player as good as CJ and they underutilize him so greatly. (No wonder they are playing like crap.) Your analysis is perfect. CJ is a ridiculously good blocker (Iowa often kept him in to block on passing downs...frustrating) and has also shown the ability to be a game changer when catching the ball (which wasn't often thanks to OC Greg Davis.)

I wouldn't be too surprised if CJ decided to leave early. His stock is probably as high as it will ever be, as Iowa's next QB has never seen game action and they will likely be bringing in a new OC.

I just hope that you've been watching highlights of him and you weren't forced to sit down and actually watch Iowa play this year Shocked
struby3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is It's A Sabotage's preseason scouting report for Fiedorowicz:

Quote:
C.J. Fiedorowicz enters the year as a 6’7 265 pound premier Tight End for the University of Iowa. He was the rare exception of a true Freshman playing in all 13 games and playing a pivotal role in the Iowa pro-style offense. Used primarily as a run blocker in 2010, he did play in all 13 games, accumulating no stats. In 2011, C.J. played in all 13 games with 5 starts. He had 16 catches for 167 yards and 3 touchdowns, using his talents primarily as a run and pass blocker, while flashing skills of a Red Zone threat. C.J. is the clear favorite to begin the season as the primary Tight End (read: starter) with the release of A.J. Derby from the team.

Size and Speed: C.J. comes into the season at 6’7 and a built 265 pounds. He has a thick build with a solid core and thick/strong legs. C.J. will come in having one of (if not the best) size/speed ratios in the draft, with his projected 40 in the 4.64-4.67 range.

Release: One area that C.J. has shown to struggle in is his release off the line going into the route tree. He is inconsistent in his approach and has struggled to beat the press or jam (however, has shown he can out run and find the soft spot in the zone). This needs to be addressed in the offseason and during practice.

Route Running: C.J. has shown in limited reps and live games that he can run the full pro-style route tree. C.J. has also displayed a knack as a red zone threat (where he can use his height/weight and is able to go up and over defenders) as well as big goal line packages. C.J. needs to show he can be a more pivotal role in the Iowa offense now that Derby and Marvin McNutt are no longer on the team.

Hands: C.J. has better than average hands, but does have the occasional mental lapse. He can high point the ball and go up and over defenders. He has great technique going hands first and not body or arm catching. While in line blocking, C.J. has good hand placement to where he can get up and under and move the defender off of the line.

Body Control and Traffic Ability: C.J. has shown an above average ability to control himself both in the air (Receiving) and on the line (Blocking). He has great natural balance. C.J. can move both in space (second/third levels in pass catching situations vs. in line blocking). He has shown he is unafraid to go over the middle to challenge the linebacker and safety.

YAC: C.J. has struggled with consistency in his ability to break away from defenders. His release will dictate whether he is able to get the initial and latter separation from the defender. But C.J. has shown he can use his size and speed to make a move and dip the defender off of him. However, once C.J. gets a step, he has the speed to break away and stay away.

Blocking: One of C.J.’s strong suits is his blocking ability. He can stone and stand the defender at the line of scrimmage. He has great footwork and is a natural bender, both in the knees and hips. He shows great hand placement and can garner good leverage on the defender. Having C.J. on the line has proven the same as placing another Tackle on the line, both in passing and running plays, and creates a natural strong side wherever he lines up.

Overall: C.J., while doubtful to enter the draft this year (underclassmen rarely leave early from Iowa), has played himself into the top-50 overall in this class due to his natural talent in the run and pass block game, along with talent and production growth, the last two seasons. He is in a similar situation to Chris Gragg, where he needs to step up to a heavy and reliable role in an offense that featured key departures. He needs to show he can be a factor in an offense that already caters to the Tight End play. C.J. is in the same mold as the past great NFL Drafted Tight Ends from the University of Iowa, but will project better due to not suffering similar injuries and setbacks (Clark and Moeaki).

Kikuchiyo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

struby3 wrote:
oldman9er wrote:
Hey there, struby3... still around? What ya think?

Via trade with the NYG..
With the #119 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft...
The San Francisco 49ers select....

C.J. Fiedorowicz shocks many as he declares a year early, and the Niners are all too happy to trade up and select him while they can. C.J. is the best blocking TE in this draft class, and has unusual athleticism for a man of his size. He will be well utilized in our run heavy scheme. He has the size, speed, and hands to be a receiving threat on top of that. C.J. is a threat for jump-balls, and is also good at finding the soft spots in coverage. He will frequently be on the field with Vernon Davis, and help cause problems for opposing defenses.

Still around, but I've been doing a lot more reading than posting lately. I really like Fiedorowicz. It is weird being a Hawkeye fan right now with how poorly they played this year. It is extra strange that they have a player as good as CJ and they underutilize him so greatly. (No wonder they are playing like crap.) Your analysis is perfect. CJ is a ridiculously good blocker (Iowa often kept him in to block on passing downs...frustrating) and has also shown the ability to be a game changer when catching the ball (which wasn't often thanks to OC Greg Davis.)

I wouldn't be too surprised if CJ decided to leave early. His stock is probably as high as it will ever be, as Iowa's next QB has never seen game action and they will likely be bringing in a new OC.

I just hope that you've been watching highlights of him and you weren't forced to sit down and actually watch Iowa play this year Shocked

CJ kinda rinds me of Heath Miller from the steelers. Probably a tad faster though.

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
big9erfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many here will probably know that I've not been the biggest of Parys fans. But with Brooks and Smith, and Haralson as backup I think we're more solid at that position than many other positions Wouldn't mind if we took one with a low round pick and hoped to hit a homerun, or even just find a solid replacement for Parys after 2013. But I see bigger needs for our top picks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This draft HarBaalke will probably draft a bunch of dudes no one ever expected. But I sure hope they draft DL
49ersfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think we'll need any impact starters, so this will be a depth heavy draft.

I think we could spend a pick on every level of defense, DE and NT, ILB and OLB, CB and S. On offense, depth at TE and OL. A developmental QB too if we let Alex go.

AFAIK, only important UFA's are Goldson, RJF, and Sopoaga. I think we'll re-sign Goldson and RJF, let Sopoago go.

And i believe we currently have 11 picks- our own 7, Panthers 3rd, Colts 5th, Dolphins 6th, and Bengals 7th. Plus Maiocco speculated we could get 3 extra comp picks- maybe as high as a 3rd, because of the contract/playing time Adam Snyder is getting.

All in all, with so many picks, and a GM thats active in trading down (Culliver, Bowman) and trading up (Kaepernick, Anthony Davis) it should be a fun draft! What i really want the most out of this draft is a guy who can take over for Justin Smith when he eventually leaves. As good as JJ Watt is too much to ask for, but i'd love to get a guy like Muhammed Wilkerson (a beast in his own right, just not playing at a HOF level like Watt).

Don't expect a lot of day 1 impact either way, unless we let Goldson go. Then we'll need a starting FS. Other than that, its all about shoring up that depth and having guys who can replace other starters when they're contracts are up in a year or 2. Go 9ers!

Edit- actually, i would also be in favor of drafting/singing a priority UDFA at Kicker. We need competition for Akers at least. I'm jealous of these new rookie kickers like Justin Tucker, Greg Zuerlein, and Blair Walsh.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ is definitely intriguing...wouldn't mind drafting him if Ertz is gone before we look for a TE. Definitely a larger number of promising prospects at TE this year than last.
oldman9er

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to copy and paste this to page 1, if you are so inclined, CaliWisco2.

Gildan New Mexico Bowl - Saturday, December 15 1:00ET

Arizona
10 QB Matt Scott
31 FB Taimi Tutogi
4 WR Dan Buckner

Nevada
25 RB Stefphon Jefferson
44 TE Zach Sudfeld
78 OT Jeff Nady
75 OG Chris Barker
51 LB Albert Rosette
2 CB Kahlid Wooten
5 S Duke Williams

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl - Saturday, December 15 4:30ET

Toledo
32 LB Dan Molls
29 S Jermaine Robinson

Utah State
25 RB Kerwynn Williams
10 WR Chuck Jacobs
55 LB Bojay Filimoeatu
17 CB Will Davis

San Diego Poinsettia Bowl - Thursday, December 20 8:00ET

San Diego State
88 TE Gavin Escobar
2 CB Leon McFadden

BYU
2 WR Cody Hoffman
75 OT Braden Brown
76 OG Braden Hansen
47 DE Ezekiel Ansah
3 LB Kyle Van Noy
4 LB Uona Kaveinga
44 LB Brandon Ogletree

Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl - Friday, December 21 7:30ET

Ball State
77 OT Austin Holtz
11 LB Jonathan Newsome
6 CB Jason Pinkston
18 P Scott Kovanda

UCF
28 RB Latavius Murray
68 OG Theo Goins
95 DT E.J. Dunston
46 LB Ray Shipman
21 CB A.J. Bouye
18 S Kemal Ishmael

R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl - Saturday, December 22 12:00ET

East Carolina

UL Lafayette
4 WR Javone Lawson
72 OT Leonardo Bates
22 CB Melvin White
40 K Brett Baer

Maaco Las Vegas Bowl - Saturday, December 22 3:30ET

Washington
73 C Drew Schaefer
98 NT Semisi Tokolahi
22 LB Josh Shirley
6 CB Desmond Trufant
1 S Sean Parker

Boise State
7 RB D.J. Harper
43 DT Ricky Tjong-A-Tjoe
5 CB Jamar Taylor
4 CB Jerrell Gavins

Sheraton Hawaii Bowl - Monday, December 24 8:00ET

Fresno State
4 QB Derek Carr
8 RB Robbie Rouse
9 LB Travis Brown
13 S Derron Smith
16 S Phillip Thomas

SMU
48 FB Zach Line
92 DE Margus Hunt
56 LB Ja'Gared Davis

Little Caesars Bowl - Wednesday, December 26 7:30ET

Central Michigan
8 QB Ryan Radcliff
79 OT Eric Fisher
2 CB Lorenzo White
4 S Jahleel Addae

Western Kentucky
82 TE Jack Doyle
76 Adam Smith
4 LB Andrew Jackson

Military Bowl - Thursday, December 27 3:30ET

San Jose State
10 QB David Fales
2 RB De'Leon Eskridge
82 TE Ryan Otten
76 OT David Quessenberry
43 DE Travis Johnson
21 CB Bene Bewikere

Bowling Green
91 DT Chris Jones
5 LB Dwayne Woods

Belk Bowl - Thursday, December 27 6:30ET

Cincinnati
32 RB George Winn
7 WR Kenbrell Thompkins
18 TE Travis Kelce
99 DE Dan Giordano
51 LB Greg Blair
9 CB Dominique Battle
26 S Drew Frey

Duke
19 QB Sean Renfree
2 WR Conner Vernon
6 CB Ross Cockrell

Bridgepoint Education Holiday Bowl - Thursday, December 27 9:45ET

Baylor
11 QB Nick Florence
25 RB Lache Seastrunk
2 WR Terrance Williams
7 WR Darryl Stonum
68 OG Cyril Richardson
78 C Ivory Wade
44 LB Bryce Hager

UCLA
23 RB Johnathan Franklin
8 TE Joseph Fauria
60 OG Jeff Baca
56 DE Datone Jones
11 LB Anthony Barr
6 LB Eric Kendricks
21 CB Aaron Hester
22 CB Sheldon Price
7 S Tevin McDonald

AdvoCare V100 Independence Bowl - Friday, December 28 2:00ET

Ohio
77 OG Eric Herman
65 C Skyler Allen
93 DT Neal Huynh
13 S Gerald Moore
49 K Matt Weller

UL Monroe

Russell Athletic Bowl - Friday, December 28 5:30ET

Rutgers
23 RB Jawan Jamison
81 WR Mark Harrison
17 WR Brandon Coleman
10 TE D.C. Jefferson
76 OT R.J. Dill
94 DT Scott Vallone
20 LB Khaseem Greene
42 LB Steve Beauharnais
11 CB Logan Ryan
32 S Duron Harmon

Virginia Tech
3 QB Logan Thomas
83 WR Corey Fuller
7 WR Marcus Davis
54 OT Nick Becton
99 DE James Gayle
51 LB Bruce Taylor
17 CB Kyle Fuller

Meineke Car Care Bowl - Friday, December 28 9:00ET

Minnesota
5 ATH MarQuies Gray
95 DE D.L. Wilhite
99 DT Ra'Shede Hageman

Texas Tech
86 WR Alex Torres
14 WR Darrin Moore
65 OT LaAdrian Waddle
16 S Cody Davis

Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl - Saturday, December 29 11:45(am)ET

Rice
2 WR Sam McGuffie
88 TE Vance McDonald

Air Force

New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Saturday, December 29 3:15ET

West Virginia
12 QB Geno Smith
1 WR Tavon Austin
3 WR Stedman Bailey
77 OG Josh Jenkins
74 C Joe Madsen
40 K Tyler Bitancurt

Syracuse
12 QB Ryan Nassib
15 WR Alec Lemon
67 OT Justin Pugh
91 DE Brandon Sharpe
21 S Shamarko Thomas

Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl - Saturday, December 29 4:00ET

Navy

Arizona State
6 RB Cameron Marshall
32 WR Jamal Miles
90 DE Will Sutton
8 LB Brandon Magee
24 CB Osahon Irabor
10 S Keelan Johnson

Valero Alamo Bowl - Saturday, December 29 6:45ET

Texas
84 WR Marquise Goodwin
1 WR Mike Davis
80 DE Alex Okafor
44 DE Jackson Jeffcoat
23 CB Carrington Byndom
4 S Kenny Vaccaro

Oregon State
2 WR Markus Wheaton
95 DE Scott Crichton
49 DT Andrew Seumalo
14 CB Jordan Poyer

Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl - Saturday, December 29 10:15ET

TCU
29 RB Matthew Tucker
82 WR Josh Boyce
66 OG Blaize Foltz
90 DE Stansly Maponga
51 LB Kenny Cain
2 CB Jason Verrett

Michigan State
24 RB LeVeon Bell
80 TE Dion Sims
62 OG Chris McDonald
2 DE William Gholston
98 DT Anthony Rashad White
28 LB Denicos Allen
40 LB Max Bullough
5 CB Johnny Adams
32 CB Mitchell White
9 S Isaiah Lewis
4 K Dan Conroy

Music City Bowl - Monday, December 31 12:00ET

NC State
8 QB Mike Glennon
82 TE Asa Watson
55 DE Brian Slay
1 CB David Amerson
30 S Brendan Bishop
27 S Earl Wolff

Vanderbilt
11 QB Jordan Rodgers
2 RB Zac Stacy
87 WR Jordan Matthews
84 DT Rob Lohr
15 LB Archibald Barnes
8 CB Trey Wilson

Hyundai Sun Bowl - Monday, December 31 2:00ET

USC
7 QB Matt Barkley
22 RB Curtis McNeal
25 RB Silas Redd
2 WR Robert Woods
78 C Khaled Holmes
91 DE Morgan Breslin
96 DE Wes Horton
18 LB Dion Bailey
10 LB Hayes Pullard
21 CB Nickell Robey
7 S T.J. McDonald
29 S Jawanza Starling

Georgia Tech
17 RB Orwin Smith
77 OG Omoregie Uzzi
94 DE Izaan Cross
90 NT T.J. Barnes
45 LB Jeremiah Attoochu
6 CB Rod Sweeting

AutoZone Liberty Bowl - Monday, December 31 3:30ET

Iowa State
2 QB Steele Jantz
86 TE Kurt Hammerschmidt
47 LB A.J. Klein

Tulsa
73 OG Brian DeShane
53 C Trent Dupy
93 DE Cory Dorris
2 LB DeAundre Brown
26 S Dexter McCoil

Chick-fil-A Bowl - Monday, December 31 7:30ET

LSU
8 QB Zach Mettenberger
11 RB Spencer Ware
10 WR Russell Shepard
68 OG Josh Dworaczyk
64 C P.J. Lonergan
99 DE Sam Montgomery
49 DE Barkevious Mingo
89 DE Lavar Edwards
77 DT Josh Downs
18 DT Bennie Logan
46 LB Kevin Minter
57 LB Lamin Barrow
24 CB Tharold Simon
1 S Eric Reid
6 S Craig Loston

Clemson
10 QB Tajh Boyd
23 RB Andre Ellington
6 WR DeAndre Hopkins
80 TE Brandon Ford
63 OG Brandon Thomas
55 C Dalton Freeman
97 DE Malliciah Goodman
46 LB Jonathan Willard
31 S Rashard Hall
5 S Jonathan Meeks

Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl - Tuesday, January 1 12:00ET

Mississippi State
17 QB Tyler Russell
27 RB LaDarius Perkins
32 FB Marcus Green
1 WR Chad Bumphis
61 OG Gabe Jackson
97 DT Josh Boyd
10 LB Cameron Lawrence
13 CB Johnthan Banks
5 S Nickoe Whitley

Northwestern
70 OT Patrick Ward
72 OG Brian Mulroe
88 DE Quentin Williams
33 LB David Nwabuisi
24 S Ibraheim Campbell

Heart of Dallas Bowl - Tuesday, January 1 12:00ET

Purdue
19 QB Caleb TerBush
93 DT Kawann Short
58 LB Robert Maci
28 CB Josh Johnson

Oklahoma State
1 RB Joseph Randle
87 WR Tracy Moore
68 OG Lane Taylor
89 DE Nigel Nicholas
19 CB Brodrick Brown
4 CB Justin Gilbert
13 P Quinn Sharp

Capital One Bowl - Tuesday, January 1 1:00ET

Georgia
11 QB Aaron Murray
12 WR Tavarres King
6 NT John Jenkins
99 NT Kwame Geathers
83 DE Cornelius Washington
29 LB Jarvis Jones
45 LB Christian Robinson
35 LB Michael Gilliard
9 LB Alec Ogletree
1 CB Branden Smith
19 CB Sanders Commings
18 S Bacarri Rambo
36 S Shawn Williams

Nebraska
22 RB Rex Burkhead
81 TE Ben Cotton
71 OT Jeremiah Sirles
61 OG Spencer Long
34 DE Cameron Meredith
46 DE Eric Martin
DT Baker Steinkuhler
42 LB Sean Fisher
51 LB Will Compton
3 S Daimion Stafford
96 K Brett Maher

Outback Bowl - Tuesday, January 1 1:00ET

South Carolina
31 RB Kenny Miles
1 WR Ace Sanders
87 TE Justice Cunningham
55 C T.J. Johnson
98 DE Devin Taylor
70 DT Byron Jerideau
21 LB DeVonte Holloman
54 LB Shaq Wilson
36 S D.J. Swearinger

Michigan
16 ATH Denard Robinson
21 WR Roy Roundtree
77 OT Taylor Lewan
65 OG Patrick Omameh
88 DE Craig Roh
73 DT William Campbell
25 LB Kenny Demens
8 CB J.T. Floyd
11 S Jordan Kovacs

Rose Bowl Game - Tuesday, January 1 5:00ET

Wisconsin
28 RB Montee Ball
48 TE Jacob Pedersen
58 OT Rick Wagner
76 OG Travis Frederick
53 LB Mike Taylor
44 LB Chris Borland
10 CB Devin Smith
14 CB Marcus Cromartie

Stanford
33 RB Stepfan Taylor
4 WR Drew Terrell
86 TE Zach Ertz
11 TE Levine Toilolo
49 DE Ben Gardner
99 DT Terrence Stephens
44 LB Chase Thomas
93 LB Trent Murphy
11 LB Shayne Skov
17 LB A.J. Tarpley
29 S Ed Reynolds

Discover Orange Bowl - Tuesday, January 1 8:30ET

Northern Illinois
6 QB Jordan Lynch
95 DE Sean Progar

Florida State
3 QB E.J. Manuel
24 FB Lonnie Pryor
84 WR Rodney Smith
95 DE Bjoern Werner
93 DT Everett Dawkins
92 DT Anthony McCloud
10 LB Nick Moody
7 LB Christian Jones
11 LB Vince Williams
27 CB Xavier Rhodes
S Lamarcus Joyner
18 K Dustin Hopkins

Allstate Sugar Bowl - Wednesday, January 2 8:30ET

Louisville
55 C Mario Benavides
2 LB Preston Brown
21 CB Adrian Bushell
29 S Hakeem Smith

Florida
23 RB Mike Gillislee
11 TE Jordan Reed
73 OT Xavier Nixon
67 OG Jon Halapio
2 DE Dominique Easley
73 DT Sharrif Floyd
99 DT Omar Hunter
34 LB Lerentee McCray
1 LB Jonathan Bostic
9 S Josh Evans
22 S Matt Elam
19 K Caleb Sturgis

Tostitos Fiesta Bowl - Thursday, January 3 8:30ET

Kansas State
7 QB Collin Klein
37 FB Braden Wilson
3 WR Chris Harper
42 DE Meshak Williams
4 LB Arthur Brown
24 CB Nigel Malone
3 CB Allen Chapman
12 S Ty Zimmerman

Oregon
24 RB Kenjon Barner
74 OT Kyle Long
96 DE Dion Jordan
46 LB Michael Clay
47 LB Kiko Alonso
49 P Jackson Rice

AT&T Cotton Bowl - Friday, January 4 8:00ET

Texas A & M
33 RB Christine Michael
25 WR Ryan Swope
7 WR Uzoma Nwachukwu
76 OT Luke Joeckel
75 OT Jake Matthews
61 C Patrick Lewis
94 DE Damontre Moore
99 DT Spencer Nealy
10 LB Sean Porter
11 LB Jonathan Stewart
22 CB Dustin Harris

Oklahoma
12 QB Landry Jones
8 RB Dominique Whaley
26 RB Damien Williams
33 FB Trey Millard
4 WR Kenny Stills
19 WR Justin Brown
69 OT Lane Johnson
64 C Gabe Ikard
92 DT Stacy McGee
97 DT Jamarkus McFarland
90 DT David King
21 LB Tom Wort
6 CB Demontre Hurst
1 S Tony Jefferson
36 P Tress Way

BBVA Compass Bowl - Saturday, January 5 1:00ET

Pittsburgh
12 QB Tino Sunseri
1 RB Ray Graham
15 WR Devin Street
87 WR/TE Mike Shanahan
54 OG Chris Jacobson
75 C Ryan Turnley
18 S Jarred Holley

Ole Miss
1 ATH Randall Mackey
3 S Charles Sawyer

Godaddy.com Bowl - Sunday, January 6 9:00ET

Kent State
66 OT Brian Winters
5 LB Roosevelt Nix
30 LB Luke Batton

Arkansas State
16 QB Ryan Aplin
3 WR Josh Jarboe
97 DT Amos Draper
5 S Don Jones

Discover BCS National Championship - Monday, January 7 8:30ET

Alabama
10 QB A.J. McCarron
42 RB Eddie Lacy
83 WR Kevin Norwood
89 TE Michael Williams
76 OT D.J. Fluker
65 OG Chance Warmack
75 OG Barrett Jones
90 DE Quinton Dial
92 DE Damion Square
54 NT Jessie Williams
32 LB C.J. Mosley
35 LB Nico Johnson
28 CB Dee Milliner
37 S Robert Lester

Notre Dame
6 RB Theo Riddick
20 RB Cierre Wood
80 TE Tyler Eifert
70 OT Zack Martin
52 C Braxston Cave
89 DE Kapron Lewis-Moore
5 LB Manti Te'o
2 CB Bennett Jackson
17 S Zeke Motta

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:

Hope he doesn't mind, but I did it for him. That list is epic.

Thanks for the work on that. Applause

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
rudyZ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
oldman9er wrote:

Hope he doesn't mind, but I did it for him. That list is epic.

Thanks for the work on that. Applause

I made that into an xls file, that I can access from my internet-less phone at all time. So if I'M hanging out somewhere and watching bowl games, I can always know what to look for. I think it's the third year in a row that I rely solely on this. Thanks oldman.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
yayareaninerfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go to SMU so I can give you guys a scouting report on those players. Somebody not mentioned on the prospect list is Taylor Reed who plays ILB for SMU right next to Ja'Gared Davis. Really solid player who is big and knows how to make plays. I will be interested to see how he does in the speed/agility drills and coverage drills as I think that will determine if he will be drafted or not

I also played with Zach Ertz in high school. Great stand up guy and a hell of a football player. When he left high school he was very raw and has worked extremely hard to become a polished all around TE. I really hope we get him

Kenny Powers wrote:
Patrick Willis; runs like a cheetah, hits like a super pissed rhino

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 8 of 101

Jump to: