Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I need your guys help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doubletroublelv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: I need your guys help Reply with quote

How is the hawks defense going to look this season? I really like what I've seen, and love that secondary.are you expecting a top 10 defense, is that pass rush going to be better this year? I drafted the jets and Seahawks in fantasy and don't know who to start this week. Jets vs bills this week btw. I know this isn't the appropriate place to figure this out, but Ive been back and forth over this.

Props to eggy on the sig
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For starters, I'd say most are expecting a top 10 defense for us this season with hopes that we'll end up top 5. With our defenses knack for creating turnovers and John Skelton's knack for, well, turning it over, I would definitely start our defense this week.

In all honesty, I don't know why you have 2 defenses on your team. I'd cut one of them and pickup a bench player.
hawks4ever8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If u ask me the fact that u got Seattle defence means u are all in... dump the jets d and get a skill position player.

adopt-a-hawk team: Kam Chancellor
Alan Branch
Marcus Trufant
Byron Maxwell
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard of leagues that require you to have 2 Defences on your roster. But I agree with pretty much everyone here - if you can, drop one of them (I vote drop Jets) and pick up just about anyone else. Even if you have to drop the Seahawks during the bye week and pick up another defense, it shouldn't hurt you too much. The difference between the best Def last year and the middle of the pack (i.e. waiver wire pickups) is only about 2.5 fantasy points per game. It's doubtful that your defense is going to be the make or break for your fantasy season. Same goes with kickers. That's why nobody drafts them before the 2nd to last pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: