Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2: Texans vs. Jaguars GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins It?
Houston by a lot (10+)
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Houston barely (1-9)
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Jackonsville barely (1-9)
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Jacksonville by a lot (10+)
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck sunday guys. I'm really worried about our OL against your defense. Hoping it is a rainy mess out there, but no injuries.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be realistic, this is a must win game for the texans, I think the jags, colts and titans are all on the ups and we need to get out ahead before they catch fire. Plus we have some tough games this season and we need a W from this game
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAMEDAY! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!

FTC we wearing our blue jerseys and white pants today.

Time to whip out the Foster jersey!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dov Kleiman ‏@NFL_RealUpdates

#Jaguars inactives against the Texans: Derek Cox , Rashad Jennings, Daryl Smith, Eben Britton, Cameron Bradfield, George Selvie, Austen Lane

That's huge seeing Cox being inactive. He is their best CB. I hope we target Andre alot today. Smith being out is huge too since he is their best LB.

Quote:
@HoustonTexans: Inactives: WR Posey, QB Beck, CB Carmichael, CB Harris, OLB Braman, T Gardner, G B Brooks #Texans

Same inactives as last week. Posey still holding a clipboard, and Braman still injured.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
Quote:

#Jaguars inactives against the Texans: Derek Cox , Rashad Jennings, Daryl Smith, Eben Britton, Cameron Bradfield, George Selvie, Austen Lane

That's huge seeing Cox being inactive. He is their best CB. I hope we target Andre alot today. Smith being out is huge too since he is their best LB.

Quote:
@HoustonTexans: Inactives: WR Posey, QB Beck, CB Carmichael, CB Harris, OLB Braman, T Gardner, G B Brooks #Texans

Same inactives as last week. Posey still holding a clipboard, and Braman still injured.

Harris has to be on his way out, being inactive every week last year and this year....cant be a good sign ha, I wish we could see some of Posey, but that would mean no Trindon, which I think may happen if Trindon performs bad again today

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Houston - 34
Jacksonville - 10

JJ Watt has a field day against Whimper to the tune of 2 sacks, 4tfl, and a FF.

#JDI
bunnyracin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dam, Braman is out again. I have a feeling ST is going to struggle again with him out and Dobbins not 100 percent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are starting a guy at LG and we have no clue who he is. Sad

TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Harris has to be on his way out, being inactive every week last year and this year....cant be a good sign ha, I wish we could see some of Posey, but that would mean no Trindon, which I think may happen if Trindon performs bad again today

I still don't get why he is inactive too. I thought he had a good preseason? Coaches must really like Allen Ball. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
I still don't get why he is inactive too. I thought he had a good preseason? Coaches must really like Allen Ball. Laughing

Ball is a better Special Teams player. That's presumably why he's active.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSuperstar wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:

who are you and why do you keep commenting on our players like we don't know who they are and what they play....its kind of degrading dude, its cool to post stats about stuff, but to talk about a guy who plays ST like we didnt know that is irritating....

anyway, Harris also plays ST, but for some reason Wade and Marciano prefers Ball, as long as we in who cares I suppose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
AntiSuperstar wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:

who are you and why do you keep commenting on our players like we don't know who they are and what they play....its kind of degrading dude, its cool to post stats about stuff, but to talk about a guy who plays ST like we didnt know that is irritating....

anyway, Harris also plays ST, but for some reason Wade and Marciano prefers Ball, as long as we in who cares I suppose

Relax. He's allowed to post whatever he wants as long as it's within forum rules.

#JDI
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a quick side note, Mario is being ridiculous in Buffalo, team says he is healthy and trainers say he is fine, but Mario is convinced his wrist is injured, BLAHAHA coincidence it came out after his poor performance??? I think not

#overrated

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:

I would answer your statements before this one by claiming I say these things because obviously certain individuals are going to have wrong ideas if I don't. Brandon Harris was terrible the few times on Special Teams he played there in 2011 and this year in preseason he looked better but he was never taken seriously as a guy who played with the primary Special Teams units.

More specifically, playing the very important role of gunner on Special Teams(gunners, often the first men downfield are the most important players on the punting unit outside of the punter and long snapper), Harris has never shown the ability to do that well. Ball has pretty much been the default guy opposite Brice McCain as a gunner since preseason and the only possible competition he had would have been from McManis, who the team traded obviously.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSuperstar wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

I would answer your statements before this one by claiming I say these things because obviously certain individuals are going to have wrong ideas if I don't. Brandon Harris was terrible the few times on Special Teams he played there in 2011 and this year in preseason he looked better but he was never taken seriously as a guy who played with the primary Special Teams units.

More specifically, playing the very important role of gunner on Special Teams(gunners, often the first men downfield are the most important players on the punting unit outside of the punter and long snapper), Harris has never shown the ability to do that well. Ball has pretty much been the default guy opposite Brice McCain as a gunner since preseason and the only possible competition he had would have been from McManis, who the team traded obviously.

You're stating things we know, the bolded are the things we question as to why. If you do not give the guy the opportunity to play with the 1s on special team how can you give him a fair evaluation? You can't.....He is a high draft pick who needs to be given the chance to get on the field, otherwise cut him

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: