Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball XVI [Playoffs]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112, 113  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LION KING

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
LION KING wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
davisblack wrote:
LION KING wrote:

Sorry man DB, your terrible at grading even if you won a championship!

Yeah I guess your right. I need to learn a thing or two about evaluating talent. Sorry for the poor grading guys.

It's actually a safer and better pick then his guy. Chapman is superb talent and still young. Love the pick considering who is being drafted

Its a terrible pick Chapman is a closer and not worth 1st round value, you have ever took a Kicker in the 1st round have ya ??? LMAO

If he actually can hold a SP job I change my mind he is worth it as a starter but has never proven he can start in the majors yet!

But I just read your post making the pick reason then its a little more acceptable your afraid he wouldn't be there at your next pick then its move you felt you had to make I personally don't get the grade DB gave it but o well makes sense now get your guy!

He started when he was in the minors, they had a loaded staff so the pushed him to the bullpen to get him up. It won't be his first time starting. You blow your load over Medlen who was in the same scenario last year except this year Chapman has proven he has dominate stuff at the MLB level. He had more Ks than all but 30 SP in half the innings, so even if he stays in the bull pen, he will still greatly effect Ks, Era, and whip and give me saves instead of wins. But I'm not worried about that, he will be fine with potential to be great as a starter.

Don't bother. He always gonna gloat his guys and trash rest. Just let it die so he goes away

NAH you never went away, wont work! Shocked

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
Did anyone text X?

He said he would be out this afternoon and to have someone who knows his number text him when he is OTC.

Well.......I texted him but it turns out my phone is disconnected for a few hours. Long story, but I go through this once a month with my phone. Really don't think it matters anyhow. 1 round done in 3 days, 3.5 months to go.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
LION KING wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
davisblack wrote:
LION KING wrote:

Sorry man DB, your terrible at grading even if you won a championship!

Yeah I guess your right. I need to learn a thing or two about evaluating talent. Sorry for the poor grading guys.

It's actually a safer and better pick then his guy. Chapman is superb talent and still young. Love the pick considering who is being drafted

Its a terrible pick Chapman is a closer and not worth 1st round value, you have ever took a Kicker in the 1st round have ya ??? LMAO

If he actually can hold a SP job I change my mind he is worth it as a starter but has never proven he can start in the majors yet!

But I just read your post making the pick reason then its a little more acceptable your afraid he wouldn't be there at your next pick then its move you felt you had to make I personally don't get the grade DB gave it but o well makes sense now get your guy!

He started when he was in the minors, they had a loaded staff so the pushed him to the bullpen to get him up. It won't be his first time starting. You blow your load over Medlen who was in the same scenario last year except this year Chapman has proven he has dominate stuff at the MLB level. He had more Ks than all but 30 SP in half the innings, so even if he stays in the bull pen, he will still greatly effect Ks, Era, and whip and give me saves instead of wins. But I'm not worried about that, he will be fine with potential to be great as a starter.

Don't bother. He always gonna gloat his guys and trash rest. Just let it die so he goes away

NAH you never went away, wont work! Shocked

Seriously you need to lay off a bit. People rarely come in here because we have to read pages and pages of same crap from you

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
davisblack wrote:
Did anyone text X?

He said he would be out this afternoon and to have someone who knows his number text him when he is OTC.

Well.......I texted him but it turns out my phone is disconnected for a few hours. Long story, but I go through this once a month with my phone. Really don't think it matters anyhow. 1 round done in 3 days, 3.5 months to go.

703 got a text through to me. My pick is in now. I'll be off and on so if it gets back to my next pick shoot me a text and we can keep things moving.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
davisblack wrote:
Did anyone text X?

703 got a text through to me. My pick is in now. I'll be off and on so if it gets back to my next pick shoot me a text and we can keep things moving.

Nice pick X. Not on my radar here but good pick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pick X, people seem to sleep on him every year. I would have had a hard time not keeping him if he was on my roster at the end of the season.
Blaze King

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pick X, you have one of the best starts to a team this year.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mud Hens Select: Michael Bourn, OF is he playing in Japan this season!

Just messing around x, nice pick hear rumors Upton turned down a big trade to Mariners !

Them mariners looking to get a lot better this year like what they're trying to do in there lineup!

davisblack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mud Hens-2.3: Michael Bourn: Grade B

This would easily be an A if Bourn had a team. I'm sure someone will sign him, but its still a little risky. I like Bourn a lot though and he will be a nice addition to the Mud Hens OF.
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bourn was interesting, not quite who i would be looking for either but a solid pick
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.

Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.

Last edited by Detroitlions703 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
detfan782004

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
Mud Hens-2.3: Michael Bourn: Grade B

This would easily be an A if Bourn had a team. I'm sure someone will sign him, but its still a little risky. I like Bourn a lot though and he will be a nice addition to the Mud Hens OF.

Yea his value will change soon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took him a little early but he fits what I want to do, he's reliable, and drafting in this league is impossible to predict. He's been linked to the Rangers and Yankees lately, so I decided to grab him. Last year I took him in the first amd used him to get Tulo. It's nice to have him back.
LION KING

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
I took him a little early but he fits what I want to do, he's reliable, and drafting in this league is impossible to predict. He's been linked to the Rangers and Yankees lately, so I decided to grab him. Last year I took him in the first amd used him to get Tulo. It's nice to have him back.

AND STILL HAVE TROY !!! I HATE YOU lmao! Wink

LION KING

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yadier Molina C

Nice pick Shot down!

HOUSE OF SPEARS ON THE CLOCK

We need Phreak to update draft page with the picks!

davisblack

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shot Down-2.4: Yadier Molina: Grade B+

Probably the best C available so decent value here. My only knock would be that C is pretty deep this year and there might be better value picks later in the draft. Not many will be able to match Molina's numbers so its still a good pick.
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112, 113  Next
Page 111 of 113

Jump to: