Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball XVI [Playoffs]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112, 113  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17334
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
LION KING wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
davisblack wrote:
LION KING wrote:

Sorry man DB, your terrible at grading even if you won a championship!


Yeah I guess your right. I need to learn a thing or two about evaluating talent. Sorry for the poor grading guys.


It's actually a safer and better pick then his guy. Chapman is superb talent and still young. Love the pick considering who is being drafted



Its a terrible pick Chapman is a closer and not worth 1st round value, you have ever took a Kicker in the 1st round have ya ??? LMAO

If he actually can hold a SP job I change my mind he is worth it as a starter but has never proven he can start in the majors yet!

But I just read your post making the pick reason then its a little more acceptable your afraid he wouldn't be there at your next pick then its move you felt you had to make I personally don't get the grade DB gave it but o well makes sense now get your guy!


He started when he was in the minors, they had a loaded staff so the pushed him to the bullpen to get him up. It won't be his first time starting. You blow your load over Medlen who was in the same scenario last year except this year Chapman has proven he has dominate stuff at the MLB level. He had more Ks than all but 30 SP in half the innings, so even if he stays in the bull pen, he will still greatly effect Ks, Era, and whip and give me saves instead of wins. But I'm not worried about that, he will be fine with potential to be great as a starter.


Don't bother. He always gonna gloat his guys and trash rest. Just let it die so he goes away



NAH you never went away, wont work! Shocked
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35230
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
Did anyone text X?

He said he would be out this afternoon and to have someone who knows his number text him when he is OTC.

Well.......I texted him but it turns out my phone is disconnected for a few hours. Long story, but I go through this once a month with my phone. Really don't think it matters anyhow. 1 round done in 3 days, 3.5 months to go.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49476
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Sllim Pickens wrote:
LION KING wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
davisblack wrote:
LION KING wrote:

Sorry man DB, your terrible at grading even if you won a championship!


Yeah I guess your right. I need to learn a thing or two about evaluating talent. Sorry for the poor grading guys.


It's actually a safer and better pick then his guy. Chapman is superb talent and still young. Love the pick considering who is being drafted



Its a terrible pick Chapman is a closer and not worth 1st round value, you have ever took a Kicker in the 1st round have ya ??? LMAO

If he actually can hold a SP job I change my mind he is worth it as a starter but has never proven he can start in the majors yet!

But I just read your post making the pick reason then its a little more acceptable your afraid he wouldn't be there at your next pick then its move you felt you had to make I personally don't get the grade DB gave it but o well makes sense now get your guy!


He started when he was in the minors, they had a loaded staff so the pushed him to the bullpen to get him up. It won't be his first time starting. You blow your load over Medlen who was in the same scenario last year except this year Chapman has proven he has dominate stuff at the MLB level. He had more Ks than all but 30 SP in half the innings, so even if he stays in the bull pen, he will still greatly effect Ks, Era, and whip and give me saves instead of wins. But I'm not worried about that, he will be fine with potential to be great as a starter.


Don't bother. He always gonna gloat his guys and trash rest. Just let it die so he goes away



NAH you never went away, wont work! Shocked


Seriously you need to lay off a bit. People rarely come in here because we have to read pages and pages of same crap from you
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18820
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
davisblack wrote:
Did anyone text X?

He said he would be out this afternoon and to have someone who knows his number text him when he is OTC.

Well.......I texted him but it turns out my phone is disconnected for a few hours. Long story, but I go through this once a month with my phone. Really don't think it matters anyhow. 1 round done in 3 days, 3.5 months to go.


703 got a text through to me. My pick is in now. I'll be off and on so if it gets back to my next pick shoot me a text and we can keep things moving.
_________________
Team Stylish313
Adopt-A-Lion: Calvin Johnson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49476
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
davisblack wrote:
Did anyone text X?

He said he would be out this afternoon and to have someone who knows his number text him when he is OTC.

Well.......I texted him but it turns out my phone is disconnected for a few hours. Long story, but I go through this once a month with my phone. Really don't think it matters anyhow. 1 round done in 3 days, 3.5 months to go.


703 got a text through to me. My pick is in now. I'll be off and on so if it gets back to my next pick shoot me a text and we can keep things moving.


Nice pick X. Not on my radar here but good pick
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35230
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pick X, people seem to sleep on him every year. I would have had a hard time not keeping him if he was on my roster at the end of the season.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Blaze King


Joined: 20 Sep 2007
Posts: 12734
Location: Philawarepragacago
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pick X, you have one of the best starts to a team this year.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17334
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Mud Hens Select: Michael Bourn, OF is he playing in Japan this season!

Just messing around x, nice pick hear rumors Upton turned down a big trade to Mariners !

Them mariners looking to get a lot better this year like what they're trying to do in there lineup!
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3234
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mud Hens-2.3: Michael Bourn: Grade B


This would easily be an A if Bourn had a team. I'm sure someone will sign him, but its still a little risky. I like Bourn a lot though and he will be a nice addition to the Mud Hens OF.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Detroitlions703


Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Posts: 11315
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bourn was interesting, not quite who i would be looking for either but a solid pick
_________________
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Pats4ever wrote:
Hahaha. This team does not belong here
Mods, take care of this troll or I will.


Hold on mods. I wanna see where this goes.


Last edited by Detroitlions703 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 49476
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
Mud Hens-2.3: Michael Bourn: Grade B


This would easily be an A if Bourn had a team. I'm sure someone will sign him, but its still a little risky. I like Bourn a lot though and he will be a nice addition to the Mud Hens OF.


Yea his value will change soon
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
X_Factor_40


Moderator
Joined: 24 Oct 2005
Posts: 18820
Location: Hockeytown
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took him a little early but he fits what I want to do, he's reliable, and drafting in this league is impossible to predict. He's been linked to the Rangers and Yankees lately, so I decided to grab him. Last year I took him in the first amd used him to get Tulo. It's nice to have him back.
_________________
Team Stylish313
Adopt-A-Lion: Calvin Johnson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17334
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
I took him a little early but he fits what I want to do, he's reliable, and drafting in this league is impossible to predict. He's been linked to the Rangers and Yankees lately, so I decided to grab him. Last year I took him in the first amd used him to get Tulo. It's nice to have him back.


AND STILL HAVE TROY !!! I HATE YOU lmao! Wink
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LION KING


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17334
Location: THE U.P. MICHIGAN
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yadier Molina C

Nice pick Shot down!


HOUSE OF SPEARS ON THE CLOCK

We need Phreak to update draft page with the picks!
_________________
You have to stand bye your convictions, sometimes you might stand alone but when your proven right its a great feeling!

YEAH I SAID IT FROM DAY ONE I TAKE A P OVER CALVIN !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3234
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shot Down-2.4: Yadier Molina: Grade B+


Probably the best C available so decent value here. My only knock would be that C is pretty deep this year and there might be better value picks later in the draft. Not many will be able to match Molina's numbers so its still a good pick.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112, 113  Next
Page 111 of 113

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group