Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Postgame: SF 30 GB 22
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
palmy50

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few things there, Kampy.

First ya cut me deep with the SB thing, just sayin....... Wink

Anyway, I'm by no means saying this team can't win football games. This is a damn solid roster with a star at QB. Just saying it's something I view as a flaw on this team. Nothing more.

As for the lineman thing above. Bulaga, Sitton, and Lang will come around. Newhouse is a damn solid player also, just less than ideal at left tackle. Saturday is the one that could be a real problem IMO. Maybe he'll pick up his play, but maybe we got him a year or two too late. Just a concern of mine right now. My only point above was that he did not play up to his pay. Hell, EDS graded out far better at center this pre and makes next to nothing.

The run blocking thing at some level is what it is. TT has a habit of drafting those tackles......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: