Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Bears Thoughts 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16403
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Quote:
Bears FB Evan Rodriguez has been diagnosed with a sprained MCL in his left knee.

Rodriguez is only expected to miss 1-2 weeks. The Bears worked out free agent FB Jacob Hester on Tuesday, but have not signed him. Tight end Kyle Adams can serve as a lead blocker this week.



...Tyler Clutts Sad
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Robbie Gould, K

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 16480
Location: CalhounLambeau on teh sig
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
Quote:
Bears FB Evan Rodriguez has been diagnosed with a sprained MCL in his left knee.

Rodriguez is only expected to miss 1-2 weeks. The Bears worked out free agent FB Jacob Hester on Tuesday, but have not signed him. Tight end Kyle Adams can serve as a lead blocker this week.



...Tyler Clutts Sad


Worth the trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raq11


Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 686
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forte's practicing, great news
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Athelite


Joined: 01 Aug 2012
Posts: 1254
Location: #1 Russell Wilson fan #HOF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raq11 wrote:
Forte's practicing, great news



_________________

^Takeonme^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22299
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Over!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000066725/article/nfl-referees-reach-agreement-refs-back-on-field-thursday?module=HP11_breaking_news

Quote:
The NFL reached an eight-year agreement with the NFL Referees Association on Wednesday night to end the lockout, and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said the refs will be back on the field starting Thursday night.

The new collective bargaining agreement is the longest between the league and game officials in NFL history.


Very Happy
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slaymont Harris


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 1127
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI I think the sack that was credited to Paea initially has been changed to a split between Paea and Shea, so Paea has a 1/2 sack on the season and Shea now has 2 sacks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22299
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slaymont Harris wrote:
FYI I think the sack that was credited to Paea initially has been changed to a split between Paea and Shea, so Paea has a 1/2 sack on the season and Shea now has 2 sacks.


I'm a little surprised at that...Paea clearly got there first but either way it was another demonstration of how dominating our Dline has been all year...

Against STL was the first time we have saw Paea close to his best...he was very quick off the snap & extremely powerful jolting OLs back several times.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2013…Martellus Bennett…65 Rec…759 Yards…11.7 Avg…5 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#22dabears


Joined: 21 Sep 2009
Posts: 360
Location: Montreal, Canada
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Slaymont Harris wrote:
FYI I think the sack that was credited to Paea initially has been changed to a split between Paea and Shea, so Paea has a 1/2 sack on the season and Shea now has 2 sacks.


I'm a little surprised at that...Paea clearly got there first but either way it was another demonstration of how dominating our Dline has been all year...

Against STL was the first time we have saw Paea close to his best...he was very quick off the snap & extremely powerful jolting OLs back several times.


Indeed, very impressive and encouraging outing from Paea. This guy brings a lot to the table in terms of pure physical skills and offers great versatility to our DL on early downs. Just one of the many reasons why our DL has been so dominant thus far. Let's hope he stays healthy.
_________________

sig by chisoxguy7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IronMike84


Joined: 17 Jun 2009
Posts: 7114
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler was a jerk to Dan Pompei during a presser today. I say, good! This city's media deserves to be treated in a rude manner, in the manner Ditka used to.
_________________
Rotoworld.com wrote:
...internet mock drafts, which have ridiculously become the measuring stick for where players are "supposed" to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5037
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Cutler was a jerk to Dan Pompei during a presser today. I say, good! This city's media deserves to be treated in a rude manner, in the manner Ditka used to.

I like Cutler because he doesn't care what the media says, he is a football player and he plays his own way...

Now, if playing his own way is detrimental to the team, then we have a problem...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 16480
Location: CalhounLambeau on teh sig
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
Cutler was a jerk to Dan Pompei during a presser today. I say, good! This city's media deserves to be treated in a rude manner, in the manner Ditka used to.

I like Cutler because he doesn't care what the media says, he is a football player and he plays his own way...

Now, if playing his own way is detrimental to the team, then we have a problem...


Are you suggesting we put out a hit?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BEARS24


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 5037
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
Cutler was a jerk to Dan Pompei during a presser today. I say, good! This city's media deserves to be treated in a rude manner, in the manner Ditka used to.

I like Cutler because he doesn't care what the media says, he is a football player and he plays his own way...

Now, if playing his own way is detrimental to the team, then we have a problem...


Are you suggesting we put out a hit?

I like your thinking?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChicagoAl


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7846
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
Cutler was a jerk to Dan Pompei during a presser today. I say, good! This city's media deserves to be treated in a rude manner, in the manner Ditka used to.

I like Cutler because he doesn't care what the media says, he is a football player and he plays his own way...

Now, if playing his own way is detrimental to the team, then we have a problem...


Are you suggesting we put out a hit?
He gets hit too much as it is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IronMike84


Joined: 17 Jun 2009
Posts: 7114
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Tice wrote:
Well, we tried to get [Hester] the ball. It doesn’t always work out. Like that play in the end zone that was designed for him.

Designing corner fades for Hester and not somebody like Alshon? Shocked

http://sulia.com/channel/chicago-bears/f/6c002ab5-cab4-4354-83d1-e70810c6e05f/?source=twitter
_________________
Rotoworld.com wrote:
...internet mock drafts, which have ridiculously become the measuring stick for where players are "supposed" to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5349
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000067340/article/devin-hester-unhappy-with-role-on-chicago-bears?module=HP11_headline_stack

Hester is unhappy with his role on offense. With his potentially huge roster bonus next season I hope this is his last season with us. Greatest returner I've ever seen but not the same player he used to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 6 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group