Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T-Rich
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ether


Joined: 16 Aug 2011
Posts: 1940
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
Hating on Richardson? Our OL looked worse than it ever has.


I think you predicted they would be bad against that line. They didn't disappoint.


We passed blocked pretty well though. I think they deviated from their wide 9 and bit and brought their line in more so that they could stuff the run easier. If we ran a more vertical offense we'd probably be able to expose that more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiwibrown


Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 2457
Location: NZ
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richardson has just comeback from knee surgery, I do not think he should of even been playing in this game, they rushed him back.

Essentially he is 4 weeks behind everyone else, next week he will be better.
_________________
I survived Johannesburg, 2013.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ether


Joined: 16 Aug 2011
Posts: 1940
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiwibrown wrote:
Richardson has just comeback from knee surgery, I do not think he should of even been playing in this game, they rushed him back.

Essentially he is 4 weeks behind everyone else, next week he will be better.


Yeah, while he didn't exactly blow anybody away, he had a lot of things against him. To come back from injury after missing the entire preseason, as a rookie, to face a team that pretty much geared the whole game to stop you....it's gonna be a bad game. I know RB is an easy transition into the NFL, but I don't think it's that easy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pnies20


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 7141
Location: Nashville through Erie, PA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
Hating on Richardson? Our OL looked worse than it ever has.


I think you predicted they would be bad against that line. They didn't disappoint.


That's why I'm not upset. Sure Weeden looked ugly but he'll settle down. That's a HARD defense for so many young players to open up against.

Asomugha
DRC
Babin
Cole
Jenkins
Kendricks

Come on... Everyone settle down.
_________________
2013 Browns Forum HOF Inductee

<3 JF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 6905
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The combination of Shurmur's predictable, bad play calls and the ineptness of the O-Line is this story.

Kind of hard to gain yards as a RB when the front seven of the D are getting their first hits two yards behind the line of scrimmage.
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 31193
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
The combination of Shurmur's predictable, bad play calls and the ineptness of the O-Line is this story.

Kind of hard to gain yards as a RB when the front seven of the D are getting their first hits two yards behind the line of scrimmage.


i honestly dont mind Shurmurs play calling...thought they were better than last year
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JCBrowns21


Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 931
Location: Chi Town
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
JCBrowns21 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Really....... The OL was horrible and the play calling was bad as well. We only ran left at there best LBer.


We don't need threads like this.


What threads do we need? Don't take your anger/frustrations out on me.

Let me know if ANY other starting RB gets less than 39 yards or 2.1 avg.

If the o-line is to blame, I blame Heckert and Holmgren. If T-Rich is to blame, I blame Heckert and Holmgren.

RGIII looked incredible, Weeden and T-Rich looked like trash.

Let's see how they respond, but let's stop defending the front office.


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL funiest thing i have read in a long time telling me I'm angry..... I'm one of the calm ones not jumping off a tall building. You are the angry one LOLOLOLOLOL at you.


Not angry and I'm not 12 so I wont go back and forth.

The Eagles secondary is great, but their rush defense is/was not elite. Hopefully, T-Rich plays better with another full week after his surgery.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 33744
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCBrowns21 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
JCBrowns21 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Really....... The OL was horrible and the play calling was bad as well. We only ran left at there best LBer.


We don't need threads like this.


What threads do we need? Don't take your anger/frustrations out on me.

Let me know if ANY other starting RB gets less than 39 yards or 2.1 avg.

If the o-line is to blame, I blame Heckert and Holmgren. If T-Rich is to blame, I blame Heckert and Holmgren.

RGIII looked incredible, Weeden and T-Rich looked like trash.

Let's see how they respond, but let's stop defending the front office.


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL funiest thing i have read in a long time telling me I'm angry..... I'm one of the calm ones not jumping off a tall building. You are the angry one LOLOLOLOLOL at you.


Not angry and I'm not 12 so I wont go back and forth.

The Eagles secondary is great, but their rush defense is/was not elite. Hopefully, T-Rich plays better with another full week after his surgery.


Our rush defense is much improved with real linebackers.
_________________


Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BrownieTheElf


Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 8454
Location: Erie, PA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone count the number of times we actually used a fullback to block for T-Rich?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42157
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrownieTheElf wrote:
Can anyone count the number of times we actually used a fullback to block for T-Rich?


Marecic sucks

I hope we start Smelley over him
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 31193
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
JCBrowns21 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
JCBrowns21 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Really....... The OL was horrible and the play calling was bad as well. We only ran left at there best LBer.


We don't need threads like this.


What threads do we need? Don't take your anger/frustrations out on me.

Let me know if ANY other starting RB gets less than 39 yards or 2.1 avg.

If the o-line is to blame, I blame Heckert and Holmgren. If T-Rich is to blame, I blame Heckert and Holmgren.

RGIII looked incredible, Weeden and T-Rich looked like trash.

Let's see how they respond, but let's stop defending the front office.


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL funiest thing i have read in a long time telling me I'm angry..... I'm one of the calm ones not jumping off a tall building. You are the angry one LOLOLOLOLOL at you.


Not angry and I'm not 12 so I wont go back and forth.

The Eagles secondary is great, but their rush defense is/was not elite. Hopefully, T-Rich plays better with another full week after his surgery.


Our rush defense is much improved with real linebackers.


rush defense isnt elite, their front 4 owned our offensive line.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BrownieTheElf


Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 8454
Location: Erie, PA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:
Can anyone count the number of times we actually used a fullback to block for T-Rich?


Marecic sucks

I hope we start Smelley over him


Exactly. We didn't use one...it was terrible.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CleBrowns07


Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 4498
Location: Willoughby
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrownieTheElf wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:
Can anyone count the number of times we actually used a fullback to block for T-Rich?


Marecic sucks

I hope we start Smelley over him


Exactly. We didn't use one...it was terrible.


Yeah, I just remembered the drop he had on 3rd down. Seems that guy never produces when we give him a chance. Waste of a 4th
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15637
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleBrowns07 wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:
Can anyone count the number of times we actually used a fullback to block for T-Rich?


Marecic sucks

I hope we start Smelley over him


Exactly. We didn't use one...it was terrible.


Yeah, I just remembered the drop he had on 3rd down. Seems that guy never produces when we give him a chance. Waste of a 4th


Yeah Smelley had the better preseason and should of made the team.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42157
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Was Lavaou an OT at ASU?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group