Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T-Rich
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roger murdock

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
I think he had more yards after contact than he did rushing yards. He was hit behind the line on almost every single play.

OK so he had what? 1.8 yards after contact? (just a guess)

He's a bust, I've seen all I need to see.

You can understand why giving a 20 year old running back whos ridiculously talented, coming off a knee surgery, and coming off a game where the offense couldn't pass and where the quarterback doesn't audible on several plays where the RB ran into a pile of defenders makes sense right?

Running backs have games like this all the time. Quarterbacks almost never play as bad as Weeden.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
I think he had more yards after contact than he did rushing yards. He was hit behind the line on almost every single play.

You can understand why giving a 20 year old running back whos ridiculously talented, coming off a knee surgery, and coming off a game where the offense couldn't pass and where the quarterback doesn't audible on several plays where the RB ran into a pile of defenders makes sense right?

Running backs have games like this all the time. Quarterbacks almost never play as bad as Weeden.

Im really curious if his performance was the worst passer rating ever for a rookie QB taken in the first round.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
WhackyPlague

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownsfan214 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:

Im really curious if his performance was the worst passer rating ever for a rookie QB taken in the first round.

I'm pretty sure Leaf managed a couple zeroes
brownsfan214

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhackyPlague wrote:
brownsfan214 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:

Honestly I doubt that, even Jamarcus Russell's worst performance in his storied career was a 18. Think about that, 4 times better than Weeden's performance!

brownsfan214

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownsfan214 wrote:
WhackyPlague wrote:
brownsfan214 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
roger murdock wrote:

Honestly I doubt that, even Jamarcus Russell's worst performance in his storied career was a 18. Think about that, 4 times better than Weeden's performance!

Actually you were right! Ryan leaf in 1998 had a 0.0 passer rating against the Chiefs. 1 for 15 for 4 yards with 2 INTs. Well that makes me feel a little better!

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
Hating on Richardson? Our OL looked worse than it ever has.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
shuudawg76

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looked pretty good to me!! If the line made some holes we would've seen more of this!!
brownsfan214

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shuudawg76 wrote:

This looked pretty good to me!! If the line made some holes we would've seen more of this!!

God though I hate how he ducked down his helmet, especially after seeing the sad sight of what happened to that Tulane SS. That was nasty, but every time a player does it I cringe.

Ether

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Coleman is a tough mother though
buno67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shuudawg76 wrote:

it be better if the helmet was fully on but it was already starting to come off when he was being blocked by a WR earlier in the play

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownsfan214 wrote:
shuudawg76 wrote:

God though I hate how he ducked down his helmet, especially after seeing the sad sight of what happened to that Tulane SS. That was nasty, but every time a player does it I cringe.

The way Richardson's neck compresses makes me wince
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCBrowns21 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Really....... The OL was horrible and the play calling was bad as well. We only ran left at there best LBer.

We don't need threads like this.

What threads do we need? Don't take your anger/frustrations out on me.

Let me know if ANY other starting RB gets less than 39 yards or 2.1 avg.

If the o-line is to blame, I blame Heckert and Holmgren. If T-Rich is to blame, I blame Heckert and Holmgren.

RGIII looked incredible, Weeden and T-Rich looked like trash.

Let's see how they respond, but let's stop defending the front office.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL funiest thing i have read in a long time telling me I'm angry..... I'm one of the calm ones not jumping off a tall building. You are the angry one LOLOLOLOLOL at you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
Hating on Richardson? Our OL looked worse than it ever has.

I think you predicted they would be bad against that line. They didn't disappoint.
Dawgpoundcrazy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Entire offense was offensive Reply with quote

We can blame Weeden and TRich or anybody else all night but the facts are the entire offense was downright offensive and disgusting to watch. The blocking of the line, Wr's, TE's and Rb's was awful. The Wr's actually need to catch the ball when it's thrown to them. We should have won the game if they catch 2 more balls which were easy. We need to run the plays which have worked at practice, like Marecic dropping the same pass that Lynch said he dropped in practice. He said it you play the way you practice. What was up with the playcalling? We brought Childress in here to call quality plays and I didn't see them to play to our draft picks talents or our need for field position. We have a guy who rund a 4.2 and a QB with a cannon but no down field action. Hell he got it intercepted allover might as well have it intercepted inside the 10 and we'd have better field position. The entire offense and offensive coaching needs a recheck before next week.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you can blame trent richardson for today, I dont think any running back would have success when demeco ryans is meeting them in the backfield.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: