Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chiefs Tickets for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcstomp63

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Chiefs Tickets for sale Reply with quote

My family has six season tickets in section 302 row 28 on the aisle. We live a ways away and since my wife is pregnant, we will only be going to three games this season. Falcons, Broncos, and Colts. I will be selling regular season games at a later date, but we have all six tix for both pre-season games available at discounted price. PM me if interested.

Thanks to LOTO for the sig
samsel23

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to throw this in here. I'm thinking about buying some tickets to our first preseason game against the Cardinals. My GF keeps complaining I only go with my friends Mad

Anyways I was looking at tickets and there are 2 Tickets in the 120 section, ROW 1. That means I'd be mid field, front row on our sidelines. Has anyone sat near here, just wondering because the price isn't too outrageous.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
I'm just going to throw this in here. I'm thinking about buying some tickets to our first preseason game against the Cardinals. My GF keeps complaining I only go with my friends Mad

Anyways I was looking at tickets and there are 2 Tickets in the 120 section, ROW 1. That means I'd be mid field, front row on our sidelines. Has anyone sat near here, just wondering because the price isn't too outrageous.

Sorry for the delay, man. Those are pretty good tix, man. I may be in a minority here, but I actually PREFER to be in the upper bowl between the 30 yard lines so I can see every bit of the plays develop.

Anyway, that's where I'll be on Friday (in the upper bowl). Hell, for $20, I'm pretty sure I'll pay more to park my car than I will for the seat, lol.

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
samsel23 wrote:

Sorry for the delay, man. Those are pretty good tix, man. I may be in a minority here, but I actually PREFER to be in the upper bowl between the 30 yard lines so I can see every bit of the plays develop.

Anyway, that's where I'll be on Friday (in the upper bowl). Hell, for $20, I'm pretty sure I'll pay more to park my car than I will for the seat, lol.

me too me too. If I could pick my seats they'd be on the 50 1st row 3rd deck.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
samsel23 wrote:

20$ a ticket?? I'll be there!

Heck, wait .. the flight is about 800$ .... but I'll save on parking using public transport .... Wink

But I agree - the only two games I attended live was in one of those fancy Gold Ring lounges (left hand up: more beer, right hand up: more BBQ, both hands up: TD - give me both!). Would not like to sit anywhere lower than that.
samsel23

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iu
ryknowssd wrote:
samsel23 wrote:

No problem man, I was just wondering. Yeah i.get my uncles season tickets every now and than and he sits 45 yard line in the lower part of the top section. I'd much rather sit up there than in an end zone.

I'll probably go with the Seattle game, Starters will be playing more and they're only going for 70 a piece, so not bad considering where they're at.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWO TICKETS for this weeks FALCONS game. Section 302, Row 28, seat 19 and 20.

ALSO, have six tickets and a parking pass available for the Ravens and Panthers game.

Four tickets available for the Raiders game.

PM me for faster response.

Thanks to LOTO for the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: