Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

australian fan going to 1st nfl game, any tips?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esta165

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: australian fan going to 1st nfl game, any tips? Reply with quote

Hey guys,
first off, I've been on this site for a year or so now but have never posted anything.
i love all the topics and discussions that go on but never added my own 2 cents.
anyway, I'm from Oz but am now living in whistler/ canada and am fortunate enough to be going to my first ever game which is against philly in october.
im super psyched but am wondering if u guys have any tips on making my experience more memorable.
im not sure how long I'm staying in PIT for, maybe a night or 2.
anyway thanks for any feedback.
and why not end this by saying that i think all you guys have great informative input and information except for 3rivers (sorry dude, your a tosser) .
GO STEELERS!!!
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO...I dont know you, but I like you.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

I went to a Sunday Night game 2 years ago....we got crushed by New England and I still had a great time.

Im not a Pittsburgh native, but there are alot of good places eat and some cool sites to see. Me an my friends just walked around the city pretty much all day, ate Primanti Bros. (wasnt great, but its a classic) and we stopped by Grille 36 (Bettis bar) but it was jam packed.

Ill just suggest that you eat before the game...I mean get full. The stadium food sucks and is horribly expensive. I ate before the game but went to get a pretzel and soda at halftime, and it took 30 minutes and it tasted like garbage, and my friends said the same thing.

If youre of age....beer is expensive too, but I splurged, especially since we played so bad and it was freezing.

Have fun...hope they play better than the Sunday Night game I went to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: