Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ping Pong KC Style
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Ping Pong KC Style Reply with quote

Hemingway is back to the PS. THREE WR on PS now (what for????).

Ranglin is out. (Two OL is good enough)

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/CHIEFS-ANNOUNCE-CHANGES-TO-PRACTICE-SQUAD/ce785497-d310-47b9-bf81-9e62be84ddc4

How about adding some DB??

(Database update coming tomorrow)
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Ping Pong KC Style Reply with quote

KC_Guy wrote:

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/CHIEFS-ANNOUNCE-CHANGES-TO-PRACTICE-SQUAD/ce785497-d310-47b9-bf81-9e62be84ddc4

Atleast Pioli came to his senses and bounced the 27 year old guard and brought back Hemingway. The move didn't make sense when it happened. I wonder what the logic was with the initial move. I agree with you on the question of the positional makeup of the PS. But atleast on the goober guard and Hemingway maybe Pioli decided to listen to me! LOL

Scottie, if you are listening babe, bounce the fullback from the practice for heaven's sake. And while you are at it, cut Eachus and get him on the PS if you love him so much. And Scottie, do me a favor and get rid of O'Connell will ya??!! Your obsession is starting to worry me!!

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
EB29

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Ping Pong KC Style Reply with quote

nicfre2011 wrote:
KC_Guy wrote:

Atleast Pioli came to his senses and bounced the 27 year old guard and brought back Hemingway. The move didn't make sense when it happened. I wonder what the logic was with the initial move. I agree with you on the question of the positional makeup of the PS. But atleast on the goober guard and Hemingway maybe Pioli decided to listen to me! LOL

Scottie, if you are listening babe, bounce the fullback from the practice for heaven's sake. And while you are at it, cut Eachus and get him on the PS if you love him so much. And Scottie, do me a favor and get rid of O'Connell will ya??!! Your obsession is starting to worry me!!

Seconded. Nic for GM!!!?!!?!

JTagg7754 with the Dope Sig ^^

Jon Gruden wrote:
Great Snatch catch ability there by Nicks
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And he's obviously off again ...

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/9/12/3321654/junior-hemingway-cut-from-chiefs-practice-squad#comments

After the Chiefs worked out three OL (according to Gretz) may be they signed one of them to the PS.
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who have we cut from the 53 for Tamba's spot? I'd imagine they would head to the PS, and possibly be the ones bumping Hemingway.

EDIT: Ah, just saw Sheffield waived to make room for Tamba. I don't think he's PS eligible though, but I could be wrong.

^ryknowssd on the sig
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Guy wrote:
And he's obviously off again ...

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/9/12/3321654/junior-hemingway-cut-from-chiefs-practice-squad#comments

After the Chiefs worked out three OL (according to Gretz) may be they signed one of them to the PS.

IMO, instead of Pioli still tinkering around with the practice squad through week 1 of the regular season, he needs to be looking seriously at the 53 man roster. His fiddle-farting around with the practice squad at the expense of some depth imbalance on the 53 man roster would be humorous if it wasn't actually pretty sad.

KC_Guy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, obvioously they re-signed OL Rich Ranglin. Ever heard of him?
Rumors has it they told him not to unpack - as they told Hemingway not to clear out his locker - not worth the effort till Monday or so .. *sarcasm*
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Chiefs looked at centers Dan Gerberry and Bryan Mattison, along with tackle Dustin Waldron and a trio of tight ends DeMarco Cosby, Mickey Shuler, and Zack Pianalto.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/13/taking-a-look-at-the-first-tryout-tuesday-and-wednesday/

ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they expecting to find a CB inside of one of those huge lineman?
Chiefer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who needs corners when weve got Flowers and Brown back.

Routt stats say 4 targets, 3 catches allowed for 44 yards and 0 TDs. Seems decent enough to me i dont know.
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:

Routt stats say 4 targets, 3 catches allowed for 44 yards and 0 TDs. Seems decent enough to me i dont know.

I hadn't heard any news when I read that...hopefully we won't need any, but it's still ignorant to not replace Reeves.
Chiefer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Chiefer wrote:

I hadn't heard any news when I read that...hopefully we won't need any, but it's still ignorant to not replace Reeves.
The 3rd CB? In his first game starting in what was it years? During which time he was helping his ailing mother who died the first week of camp?

Sure, I'm down to replace 3rd string. Target a guy like Brown in the 4th or something. He's gonna be a special teams guy mostly anyways except for the rare occurrence where the starter and 2nd string are both injured.
Dgould117

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Ping Pong KC Style Reply with quote

EB29 wrote:
nicfre2011 wrote:
KC_Guy wrote:

Seconded. Nic for GM!!!?!!?!

Scotty doesn't know.
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is getting ridiculous - the Chiefs switched Ranglin and Hemingway again (for those losing track: Hemingway is on the PS again, Ranglin is off).

I'll update the roster as follows:

88 Hemingway, Junior (WR) - 7th round selection- (Saturday thru Monday)
67 Ranglin, Rich (OT) - (Tuesday thru Friday)
Rearviewmirror

Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so now Hemingway is back on the PS and Patterson is on the PS Injury List, whatever that is.

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: