Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2015 free agents
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14404
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: 2015 free agents Reply with quote

I want to start this because it is a crazy free agent class and there is lots to discuss. I think we should grab a cb in free agency. I know we have some good young players, but if we truly have a shot to make a run in the next year or two, we need a very good solid corner.

Chris harris Jr
Brandon Flowers

Those would be the two young stars I would go for and hope to sign a good deal. Something like Verner, Davis or DRC got this off-season. I would consider replacing JJo or Jackson with them. I believe Jackson is a free agent this year and we can save 8.5 by letting JJo go. I would completely revamp the secondary in free agency.

I wouldn't mind letting Reed walk, but we need to find a free agent to replace him, I really do not want to have to rely on a 2 rookies next year (Clowney essentially will be one)

I think safety is a big need, but honestly there is not a good free agent crop of them. I think S will/should be a very high priority for us. We need a ball hawk type who will not let buys like Hilton beat us deep. I also think ILB can be dealt with via the draft. To me that is the easiest position to "fix" via the draft.

On offense, I would consider OL and TE help via free agency. There is a hand full of really good tight ends (Cameron, Gesham, Thomas, Donnell). We should grab one and let GG go. Not sure what I would do at OL to be honest, but I know we need some help and need to think of replacing Myers and Newton.

Slot wr can be had in the draft too IMO. Another position in todays football that a guy should be able to come in and help us, especially since we need a good returner too.

Any other thoughts?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
treece300e


Joined: 29 Jul 2011
Posts: 473
Location: Nampa, ID
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 2015 free agents Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
I want to start this because it is a crazy free agent class and there is lots to discuss. I think we should grab a cb in free agency. I know we have some good young players, but if we truly have a shot to make a run in the next year or two, we need a very good solid corner.

Chris harris Jr
Brandon Flowers

Those would be the two young stars I would go for and hope to sign a good deal. Something like Verner, Davis or DRC got this off-season. I would consider replacing JJo or Jackson with them. I believe Jackson is a free agent this year and we can save 8.5 by letting JJo go. I would completely revamp the secondary in free agency.

I wouldn't mind letting Reed walk, but we need to find a free agent to replace him, I really do not want to have to rely on a 2 rookies next year (Clowney essentially will be one)

I think safety is a big need, but honestly there is not a good free agent crop of them. I think S will/should be a very high priority for us. We need a ball hawk type who will not let buys like Hilton beat us deep. I also think ILB can be dealt with via the draft. To me that is the easiest position to "fix" via the draft.

On offense, I would consider OL and TE help via free agency. There is a hand full of really good tight ends (Cameron, Gesham, Thomas, Donnell). We should grab one and let GG go. Not sure what I would do at OL to be honest, but I know we need some help and need to think of replacing Myers and Newton.

Slot wr can be had in the draft too IMO. Another position in todays football that a guy should be able to come in and help us, especially since we need a good returner too.

Any other thoughts?


I love Flowers, and he could legitimately replace KJ as a boundary CB. Harris, however, seems to be exclusively a slot guy from what I've seen. I'm not opposed to him, I just think we'd need to ensure we're comfortable with either Bouye or Morris if we're going to let KJ walk, since I don't know if Harris can play outside. I love him in the slot, though, and I'd love to see someone that may be able to actually defend against Hilton and Kendall Wright.

I agree that S is a huge need. I like the way Lewis has played this year, and I'm still patiently waiting for DJ to take the next step, but I think he should be relegated to #3 playing run support for now. I am not as familiar with this safety class, but I'm not aware of any that really stand out as rangy ballhawks. I think our best bet would be to take a big, fast corner that has great ball skills.

I have some growing faith that our ILB will continue to develop and we may be able to avoid drafting one high. Mohamed has looked more than serviceable, Cush has been playing better since the implosion against Pittsburgh, Tuggle has flashed but still has a lot of room to grow, and if Bullough can be even slightly mimetic of himself in college, we may have a decent ILB corps. I do think we should bring in a reliable veteran that can play if our young guys don't develop with the alacrity we need.

I think aside from QB, our biggest needs are CB, S, WR, DT/DE, OT in some semblance of order. We need both a big-bodied, savvy, H/W/S guy that has #1 or #2 potential. I like DeVante Parker, Jaelen Strong, and Ty Montgomery (also a KR/PR) but I'm not sure the value will be there for a WR. We also desperately need a better slot option since Damaris has been woefully unimpressive. Obviously, better QB play could make a substantial difference in the effectiveness of our TE and SWR.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apollo Stallion


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 5837
Location: Battle Red State
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 2015 free agents Reply with quote

treece300e wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
I want to start this because it is a crazy free agent class and there is lots to discuss. I think we should grab a cb in free agency. I know we have some good young players, but if we truly have a shot to make a run in the next year or two, we need a very good solid corner.

Chris harris Jr
Brandon Flowers

Those would be the two young stars I would go for and hope to sign a good deal. Something like Verner, Davis or DRC got this off-season. I would consider replacing JJo or Jackson with them. I believe Jackson is a free agent this year and we can save 8.5 by letting JJo go. I would completely revamp the secondary in free agency.

I wouldn't mind letting Reed walk, but we need to find a free agent to replace him, I really do not want to have to rely on a 2 rookies next year (Clowney essentially will be one)

I think safety is a big need, but honestly there is not a good free agent crop of them. I think S will/should be a very high priority for us. We need a ball hawk type who will not let buys like Hilton beat us deep. I also think ILB can be dealt with via the draft. To me that is the easiest position to "fix" via the draft.

On offense, I would consider OL and TE help via free agency. There is a hand full of really good tight ends (Cameron, Gesham, Thomas, Donnell). We should grab one and let GG go. Not sure what I would do at OL to be honest, but I know we need some help and need to think of replacing Myers and Newton.

Slot wr can be had in the draft too IMO. Another position in todays football that a guy should be able to come in and help us, especially since we need a good returner too.

Any other thoughts?


I love Flowers, and he could legitimately replace KJ as a boundary CB. Harris, however, seems to be exclusively a slot guy from what I've seen. I'm not opposed to him, I just think we'd need to ensure we're comfortable with either Bouye or Morris if we're going to let KJ walk, since I don't know if Harris can play outside. I love him in the slot, though, and I'd love to see someone that may be able to actually defend against Hilton and Kendall Wright.

I agree that S is a huge need. I like the way Lewis has played this year, and I'm still patiently waiting for DJ to take the next step, but I think he should be relegated to #3 playing run support for now. I am not as familiar with this safety class, but I'm not aware of any that really stand out as rangy ballhawks. I think our best bet would be to take a big, fast corner that has great ball skills.

I have some growing faith that our ILB will continue to develop and we may be able to avoid drafting one high. Mohamed has looked more than serviceable, Cush has been playing better since the implosion against Pittsburgh, Tuggle has flashed but still has a lot of room to grow, and if Bullough can be even slightly mimetic of himself in college, we may have a decent ILB corps. I do think we should bring in a reliable veteran that can play if our young guys don't develop with the alacrity we need.

I think aside from QB, our biggest needs are CB, S, WR, DT/DE, OT in some semblance of order. We need both a big-bodied, savvy, H/W/S guy that has #1 or #2 potential. I like DeVante Parker, Jaelen Strong, and Ty Montgomery (also a KR/PR) but I'm not sure the value will be there for a WR. We also desperately need a better slot option since Damaris has been woefully unimpressive. Obviously, better QB play could make a substantial difference in the effectiveness of our TE and SWR.


Harris just might be the best CB in the league this year and will be mentioned alongside Sherman and Revis henceforth. Not getting Flowers is probably what is standing between us and perhaps winning the division this year. Just a colossal missed opportunity by Rick Smith.
_________________


12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14404
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not want to spend a high pick on a wideout. I think they restructure AJ to keep him forever and frees up cash. If we can make the playoffs and win a game or 2, it should be easy to convince him to stay and take a cut.

I think we need a slot wr BIG TIME. One that can return kicks. I think we can get that in the 3rd round.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PAtexansFAN99


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 4495
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slot receiver is definitely coming. I thought we'd take Jarvis Landry last year he went a little earlier than i thought. But as far as fa's go, i really like Bruce Carter from Dallas. I feel like he'd come in and be our best ilb day one and he's still young and improving. Seems like something Smith would do.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 5126
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the Clowney news, does this mean we bring back Brooks, or let him walk and make OLB a high priority yet again in the draft?
_________________

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannibal3188


Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 178
Location: Cleveland, OH
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we definitely need to bring back Brooks now. He won't break the bank and we can't afford to have more holes in our defense than we currently have. Trying to snag Flowers this time around seems like a no brainer. And a dynamic slot receiver might be our biggest offensive hole right now(which says a lot given our QB and RT..)
_________________
Adopt-a-Texan: DeAndre Hopkins
76 Receptions
1210 Yards
6 Touchdowns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canyon1


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 613
Location: Austin, TX
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OB has a chance to really put his mark on this team. I think that we need to consider letting go Graham and J.Joe as well as Myers... Is it just me or is Ben Jones making all the adjustments at the line. He keeps standing up and pointing things out while Myers just stays down. Garrett Graham is getting the money that someone like Cameron Jordan should be getting. Jonathan Joseph has not impressed me at all since his first year here. So if someone could let me know if we let these three players go how much would it give us in dead money and how much cap room would we get.

When it comes to signing FA my top two targets are Flowers and Cameron Jordan. I am not sure how much money they would command but these two would improve what we have at the position.

THIS IS THE TIME WE KEEP OUR OWN DRAFTED PLAYERS I AM TIRED OF SEEING OUR GUYS MAKING PLAYS FOR OTHER TEAMS WHILE WE HAVE TO WATCH SOMEONE ELSE THAT WE DRAFTED TAKE TIME TO DEVELOP ALL OVER AGAIN.

Everyone wants to be like the PATRIOTS but we need to be more like the Packers. they draft well and keep their own... there was some stat on NFL Network that said 90% of the roster on the Packers have only EVER played for the Packers... which to me that is AMAZING. SO we keep Brooks Reed and Kareem Jackson for the right price and we just improve on our current needs VIA the draft
_________________
My Teams
NFL: Texans
NBA: Pistons
MLB: Tigers
NHL: Red Wings
NCAAB: Michigan
NCAAF: Michigan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 10624
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should have kept Glover Quin and his 8 ints since going to the lions


Conner Barwin and his 13.5 sacks this season

and then there is Owen Daniels who has more catches and Yards than our Starting TE, Slot WR and all our other TEs combined

So yeah, im sick of watching our players make plays for other teams....like Mario Williams and his 36 sacks over the last 3 years with the Bills

or

Demmeco Ryans playing well in his time with the Eagles at our biggest defensive position of need

Even Earl Mitchell is starting for the Dolphins now


I know that we "didnt have the money" but seriously, we did have the money, we just invested it in the wrong place. Imagine if we had gone the rookie QB route instead of paying Schuab all his money.

JJ Watts extension doesnt kick in until next season, which means we might have had to do something this off season, but we could have kept the team together much better up to this point.

Mario Got 16 million a season, which we could have saved by getting rid of schuab....so thats how we could have kept Mario

Barwin got 6 million a season, which was doable for us when he left

Glover Quinn got 4.5 million a season, which we spent on Ed Reed....yeah didnt work out there

A stupid extension of an injuried Cushing costs us 9 million a season, which could have been reserved for paying both Barwin and a replacement for Cushing

Earl Mitchell got 4 million a season, not great money, and hes not a great player, but even a little undersized in our new 3-4, he would be an improvement.

JJoe is getting almost 10 million a season to not be playing better than some young guys, we could have gotten rid of him and kept Antonio Smith

we could legit have this line up

DE - Smith
NT - Mitchell
DE - Watt
OLB - Mario Williams
ILB - Brooks Reed
ILB - Mike Mohamed
OLB - Conner Barwin
CB - Kareem Jackson
SS - Daniel Manning
FS - Glover Quinn
CB - AJ Bouye

What a defense that would be, our offense wouldn't be significantly worse either....

Its just sad how well we have developed players for other teams
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
75 catches 802 yards 2 TD
Carrer marks:
1,002 catches 13,463 yards 63 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Pastor Dillon


Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 10624
Location: Mountain Home, Arkansas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking ahead for next off season, and we can pretty much cut anyone without serious consequence except JJ Watt, Andre Johnson, cushing and Clowney

Watt is 28 million in dead money vs 22 million cap hit(wouldnt think of this anyways)
Johnson is 7 million in dead money vs 16 million cap hit(we might decide to save the 9 million, but 7 million dead is a pretty big number)
Cushing is 10 million in dead money vs 8 million cap hit
Clowney is 18 million dead vs 6 million cap hit

other guys have some dead money but might be more manageable

Brown has 5 million dead vs 9 million cap hit
Foster has 5 million dead vs 9 million cap hit

of all the guys i would consider releasing JJoe and saving the 9 million we can save.

I also hate the thought of losing Andre Johnson, but he wont restructure his contract and we cant pay him 16 million.

between those 2 guys we can make 18 million in cap space....should be able to sign several guys with that

Cutting Fitzpatrick saves us about 3 million or so
Cutting Graham saves us 2.5 million
Cutting Chris Myers saves us 6 million

im not speaking for or agaisnt all those, just showing ideas
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
75 catches 802 yards 2 TD
Carrer marks:
1,002 catches 13,463 yards 63 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
canyon1


Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 613
Location: Austin, TX
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By letting go Graham, Myers, JJoe, and Fitz we save about 20 million according to the pastor. That is enough to sign Flowers (5 million a year) and Cameron (6-7 million a year) and still enough to find one more piece that we need.

What is everyone's thoughts about Crabtree making a return to Texas. Or Brandon Graham OLB from Phili.. I am planning on Clowney being out and resigning Reed so for the 2015 season a rotation of Mercilus, Reed, Simon, Graham.

All I know is that we are going to go HEAVY on offense in this draft so OB can have HIS guys.

My hope for OB is to retain our players and make some adjustments to the team not trying to fix this team with duct tape and elmer's glue
_________________
My Teams
NFL: Texans
NBA: Pistons
MLB: Tigers
NHL: Red Wings
NCAAB: Michigan
NCAAF: Michigan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apollo Stallion


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 5837
Location: Battle Red State
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canyon1 wrote:
By letting go Graham, Myers, JJoe, and Fitz we save about 20 million according to the pastor. That is enough to sign Flowers (5 million a year) and Cameron (6-7 million a year) and still enough to find one more piece that we need.

What is everyone's thoughts about Crabtree making a return to Texas. Or Brandon Graham OLB from Phili.. I am planning on Clowney being out and resigning Reed so for the 2015 season a rotation of Mercilus, Reed, Simon, Graham.

All I know is that we are going to go HEAVY on offense in this draft so OB can have HIS guys.

My hope for OB is to retain our players and make some adjustments to the team not trying to fix this team with duct tape and elmer's glue


Disagree on most fronts (and backs). Crabtree is a clubhouse cancer we want no part of especially in an era where quality WRs grow on trees in the draft (now that we've been freed of our 8 years in the desert that was Kubiak's ability to identify and groom WR talent). Cameron just got another concussion reading this post and being "good for a Brown" is like saying Johnny Football is "big for a malaysian." I'm on board with ditching Graham and the pearly cracker Rick Smith ate with that one, but $3.8 million on Fitz as a backup is actually a really good deal for a guy if properly cast as a high end #2.

Ditching Myers and JJoe may look good on paper, but you are talking about ditching the epicenter of our o-line who has captained it every snap for the past 7 seasons and the best corner in team history and our track record of drafting interior lineman and secondary is about as good as track star Carl Lewis singing the national anthem. We aren't going to have Pro Bowlers at every position (unless Jerry Jones drafts our o-line), so I wish we would stop this never ending "rebuilding project" that ditches everyone who makes a decent salary or avoids microfracture surgery long enough to still be playing after their 30th birthday. Now, I do agree that Joseph and Myers 2015 salaries need to be addressed, but I actually think both are prime candidates to be extended into team friendly deals.

As for Flowers, I'm right there with you, but I'd bring him in as our #2 to go along with a speedy #3 that we draft in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd (with Flowers switching to the nickel vs. slots). Flowers is again one of the best zone corners around, but putting him and Kareem together would be as horrific as the Quin/Jackson/McCain secondary as 3 zone corners = making bad WRs with a good QB & scheme look good which is a step DOWN from our current situation where great receivers play great against us (because if you don't have Sherman or Revis, you need enough talent in your secondary to double cover opposing #1s). I'm not opposed to bringing Kareem back, but I have a feeling a team like the Falcons or Saints will bring him over at a high salary and we'll get some good chuckles for the next few years as he gets exposed by a fan base that doesn't constantly rationalize each PI and blown coverage with "but he's not as bad as he was a rookie." The 2nd shuttle explosion wasn't as traumatic as the first, but they didn't get to where they wanted to go either (too soon?).

Now I certainly like the direction you are going as the past 3 years ought to finally kill off this "build thru the draft" myth around here as it's time that we bring some proven talent in here. Hell, the home grown Packers even struck gold this year in bringing in Peppers and Belichick finally found a WR in LaFell. I'm so sick of us sitting around every April with delusions like thinking Fido is going to be the "next Gronk" while we sit in December realizing we just have some dumb meathead who just got flagged for a false start on the first play of the friggin game. We don't need to go willy nillly chasing big names like the Raiders or Bucs do, but we can't afford to sit out Free Agency a 3rd season in a row (punters don't count).
_________________


12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder


Last edited by Apollo Stallion on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marco79


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 11587
Location: Bloomington, IN
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the Texans will be fairly active this free agency. A lot of the moves that they made this offseason were made to clear cap space in 2015.

I just hope there is some way we can get rid of Cushing's current contract by either restructuring it or trading him.

If they can extend Myers and JJoe and restructure Andre's and Cushing's contracts, they will have a ton of room to work with. If they could do just 2 or 3 of those things it would help so much. Also, the cap is probably going to be a lot higher so that is also working in our favor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 5126
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco79 wrote:
I think that the Texans will be fairly active this free agency. A lot of the moves that they made this offseason were made to clear cap space in 2015.

I just hope there is some way we can get rid of Cushing's current contract by either restructuring it or trading him.

If they can extend Myers and JJoe and restructure Andre's and Cushing's contracts, they will have a ton of room to work with. If they could do just 2 or 3 of those things it would help so much. Also, the cap is probably going to be a lot higher so that is also working in our favor.


The team built injury outs for itself in Cushing contracts. I wonder if we can use the prior injuries to cut him, since he's clearly a shell of his old self.
_________________

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apollo Stallion


Joined: 06 Feb 2008
Posts: 5837
Location: Battle Red State
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco79 wrote:
I think that the Texans will be fairly active this free agency. A lot of the moves that they made this offseason were made to clear cap space in 2015.

I just hope there is some way we can get rid of Cushing's current contract by either restructuring it or trading him.

If they can extend Myers and JJoe and restructure Andre's and Cushing's contracts, they will have a ton of room to work with. If they could do just 2 or 3 of those things it would help so much. Also, the cap is probably going to be a lot higher so that is also working in our favor.


Good to see you again Marco. I fear Cushing's is going to be an albatross until at least 2016 when at least it won't cost us more money to cut him than to keep him. Extensions reducing current salary in favor of future only make sense when the overall guaranteed money goes UP, which is insane with Cushing who got $21 million fully guaranteed despite being a steroid user coming of a major ACL injury. Pushing more guaranteed money down the road with him is like signing Lindsay Lohan to a new 5 picture deal when you know how torn up she is going to be even if she makes it to 32 (let's just hope that unlike Cushing, SHE never gets pregnant). The Texans have ZERO leverage since cutting him this offseason means a $13.6 million cap hit in 2015 and cutting him in 2016 only saves $2.2 million (about what we pay our punter). We were in a bit of a similar pickle with DeMeco's $21 mil guarantee, but it would be tough to argue that getting a 4th rounder that turned into Ben Jones was really worth it given our ILB play since.

I know Texan fans are loathe to even contemplate it, but we save $8.8 million by cutting or trading Andre this offseason vs. paying $16.1 million. The Broncos got a 27 year old who has 86 catches, 1,200 yards so far for $4 million this year and less money overall than we will pay Andre and his 700 yards / 2 tds next season alone. The Lions got 26 year old Golden Tate for a paltry $10.5 million guarantee that only counts $3.1 million against the cap this year for a guy with 84 catches and 1,200 yards so far. The Eagles have gotten AJ level production from late 2nd rounder Jordan Matthews who will cost them $5 million for the next 4 seasons vs. $30 million for 2 seasons of watching AJs play decline. As a reminder, Reggie Wayne is only getting $6 million this year and Steve Smith is getting $2.1 million.

As much as it may hurt AJ's ego, it is highly doubtful that anyone would pay him even 1/2 of his salary next year or $16 guaranteed overall, so he would be very wise to just convert $16 million non guaranteed into $16 guaranteed with us on a 4 year deal and a cement role in an offense where he can continue to pad his HOF resume and get a statue outside the stadium vs. being the next great WR taking money from the Jets to parade around his sad uniform like with Art Monk and Derrick Mason. To be clear, AJ will only be 34 next year and probably DOES have 2 seasons left as a top notch #2 possession receiver followed by 2 more Hines Ward-esque seasons as a role player on a good team, but there is no justifying $30 million for 2 of those years no matter how underpaid he thinks he was back in 2008/2009.
_________________


12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group