Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Houston Texans 10th Anniversary patch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrettFavre4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Houston Texans 10th Anniversary patch Reply with quote

Hey Texans fans. I have a quick question for you all and I hope someone can help me answer it.

Basically, I'm wondering where I might be able to find a couple legit/real Houston Texans 10th Anniversary patches, the ones worn by the Texans on their jerseys during the 2012 season. Did they sell these individually at the stadium during that season? I have a friend that lives here in Buffalo who is a die-hard Texans fan and he went to one of the games down in Houston in 2012, one they wore the red alternates in, and he said he thought the patches might have been on sale in the store in the stadium but he's not 100% sure. Does anyone know if these patches were released to the public and if so where I might be able to find a few to buy? I know some patches aren't even released anymore to the public because as of 2008, the company that used to make the patches lost it's license with the NFL, to my knowledge. I'm not interested in buying any fake or custom-made patches. I see some on eBay but I don't know if any of them are real and try to avoid eBay at most costs because so many sellers sell fake jerseys and other sports items. I'm only looking for official patches please, if these Texans ones were even made official and available for public purchase.

So does anyone know if these patches were ever legit and officially made and sold and if they were, does anyone know of any place that still sells them? If the official ones are still floating around out there, I'd assume there are limited quantities, but if anyone has any they'd like to part with, I'm definitely interested.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if they are "official", but Amazon probably has them for sale. I was thinking about buying one during the 2012 season.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: