Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official BAYLOR, A&M, NC State, and Coogs Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baylor jumps OSU in the AP top 25 to #3!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Baylor jumps OSU in the AP top 25 to #3!

I really don't get all the hate for the big 10 this year. OSU keeps winning and wining big but they don't get the respect.
buckwild

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because there are only 2 respectale teams in the big 10. They are just having a down year.

Apollo can you be a bigger big 12 homer. There are sad sacks in the big 12 as well (iowa st, kansas, and its a crap shoot every year to know if texas tech, west virgina, kansas st will be decent or mediocre. There is a reason the SEC has won 8 champioships in a row, and that was before bama started their dominance. I understand your allegience to the big12, but we can debate this forever that ddoesn't mean I'm right or that your right. We just have different opinions

Thanks Mike23md for the Sig
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
Because there are only 2 respectale teams in the big 10. They are just having a down year.

Apollo can you be a bigger big 12 homer. There are sad sacks in the big 12 as well (iowa st, kansas, and its a crap shoot every year to know if texas tech, west virgina, kansas st will be decent or mediocre. There is a reason the SEC has won 8 champioships in a row, and that was before bama started their dominance. I understand your allegience to the big12, but we can debate this forever that ddoesn't mean I'm right or that your right. We just have different opinions

Big 12 i wouldn't say is better than the SEC but they are getting undeserved love this year.

And I think it's nearly undeniable that games week in and week out are more difficult and competitive than he SEC. Bamas schedule? Ish is weak
Apollo Stallion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:

To be clear, I'm not saying the Big 12 is better than the SEC, I'm arguing that this annual presumption that the SEC is the major leagues and everyone else is multiple steps behind is a crock. It's the double standard I object to and the lack of attention paid to the soft schedules of the conference leaders where losing to presumed good teams still earns you style points while you feast on the bottom half of the conference which is no better than the bottom half in any other BCS conference except there are 8 of them. In any other conference, having an 0-8 team like Auburn or 2-6 team like Mizzou challenging for the conference title the very next season would be a sign of how soft the conference is, but in the SEC it is now some sort of sign of "any given season" strength. A much better Mizzou team had a few years of glory during the Chase Daniel years in the Big 12 and the second they lost the conf championship game they were bounced all the way out of the BCS to the Cotton Bowl where they still ran all over SEC's Arkansas with McFadden, Felix Jones, and Hillis. Auburn gets the luckiest catch in NCAA history and they are still presumed to be the best 1 loss team and I'm sure if Bama loses to Auburn they will still march into a top BCS bowl despite merely beating LSU and A&M who beat exactly nobody this season.

12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated BCS standings, I don't think I've seen 2 teams as close as OSU and BU. OSU has Mich St and BU has OK St with Bama having the Iron Bowl in 2 weeks. So, stay tuned

1 Alabama .9914
2 Florida State .9661
3 Ohio State .8869
4 Baylor .8856
5 Oregon .7917
6 Auburn .7860
7 Clemson .7681
8 Missouri .7231
9 Stanford .6238
10 Oklahoma State .5890
11 South Carolina .5883
12 Texas A&M .5394

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! I can't believe no one posted about the EPIC Bama v Auburn game!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
OMG! I can't believe no one posted about the EPIC Bama v Auburn game!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't even know what to say about it
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
OMG! I can't believe no one posted about the EPIC Bama v Auburn game!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't even know what to say about it

Def the most exciting finish I've personally ever seen in a college game. Followed closely by the USC v UT Nat Champ Game

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:

Can't believe I missed it. Hope Saban goes to UT now.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

Can't believe I missed it. Hope Saban goes to UT now.

I could see with such high expectations in Tuscaloosa, Saben bows out and goes to Austin after the crazy loss to Auburn Saturday.

Man, there's some great championship games this weekend.

Big 10 - #2Ohio St. v #10Mich St

SEC - #5Mizzou v #3Auburn

ACC - #20DUKE Shocked Shocked and no this isn't a bball game v #1FSU

Pac 12 - #7Stanford v #11Arizona St

Then a couple decent Big 12 games

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, just looking back on the run Auburn has been on....just crazy.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ags get a HUGE 2015 commit from former a former All Americans son, Kyler Murray! Sumlin continues to clean up in the recruiting game!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Ags get a HUGE 2015 commit from former a former All Americans son, Kyler Murray! Sumlin continues to clean up in the recruiting game!

Incoming damage control novel from Apollo about how Baylor actually came out the winners from this.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

Incoming damage control novel from Apollo about how Baylor actually came out the winners from this.

The Ags are going to rack up the commits now that Murray chose his school. He already said a lot of guys were waiting on him to make his decision, and that he will start recruiting too.

An interesting scenario, what if Allen or Hill wow this upcoming season, and Murray changes his mind cause he doesn't want to sit behind either of those guys?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 25 of 28

Jump to: