Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official BAYLOR, A&M, NC State, and Coogs Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man last nights LSU/Clemson game along with the S.Carolina/Michigan game this morning have been great!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its interesting to see how the Big 10 is fairing this bowl season since this is a "down year." Ill give you that we are 2-4 right now but two of those loses are by one possession.

Because of the Penn State and Ohio State sanctions, every team is over-bowled, some two.

Nebraska, Northwestern and Michigan are both one bowl higher than they should be while Wisconsin, Purdue, Minnesota and Michigan State are both two games higher than they should have been. Teams over bowled by one game are currently 1-2, all against the SEC. Teams over bowled by 2 games are also 1-2.

The media keeps on saying that the Big 10 is down this year but they don't factor in that two of our best teams can't make a bowl and forget about them while making the argument. If we have all teams in bowls that they should be in, I bet we go 6-3 or 7-2 in the bowls this year, not 2-5
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
Its interesting to see how the Big 10 is fairing this bowl season since this is a "down year." Ill give you that we are 2-4 right now but two of those loses are by one possession.

Because of the Penn State and Ohio State sanctions, every team is over-bowled, some two.

Nebraska, Northwestern and Michigan are both one bowl higher than they should be while Wisconsin, Purdue, Minnesota and Michigan State are both two games higher than they should have been. Teams over bowled by one game are currently 1-2, all against the SEC. Teams over bowled by 2 games are also 1-2.

The media keeps on saying that the Big 10 is down this year but they don't factor in that two of our best teams can't make a bowl and forget about them while making the argument. If we have all teams in bowls that they should be in, I bet we go 6-3 or 7-2 in the bowls this year, not 2-5

I know this is a football discussion, but TD you Gophers are looking mighty nice in basketball!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:

I know this is a football discussion, but TD you Gophers are looking mighty nice in basketball!

Sports this year are overall looking great. Football was much improved, made a bowl, had a chance to win. Hockey just beat BC (defending national champion) 8-1 and took over number 1 in the polls. Wrestling is number 3, women's hockey is number 1, and now our basketball team sits at number 9.

The game yesterday was so much fun to be at. I've never seen the barn how it was. Great atmosphere. These next two weeks are going to be tough though. We have Northwestern at home, then @ Illinois (#11), @ Indiana (#5) then home against Michigan (#2).
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see how Johnny plays tonight against OU. Hopefully it's a good one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good god TexansDominace, are yall going to have your kicker double as a linemen?

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/169283/ryan-santoso

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man the Big 12 sure is showing out tonight!

GiG'Em!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny was 12 passing yards from being only the 2nd qb with 300 passing and 200 rushing yards in a game! Couldnt find the guy who did it.

Where do yall think aTm starts the pre-season next year? I say around 5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Johnny was 12 passing yards from being only the 2nd qb with 300 passing and 200 rushing yards in a game! Couldnt find the guy who did it.

#2. Because Notre Dame is going to be #1 no matter how badly they lose in the National Championship.

Almost the entire ND defense is coming back, minus Manti "Heart of the Team" Te'o (I think the Irish will survive). Regardless of how the BCSNCG plays out, A&M has more hype than any team in the country going into next season.
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:

marques tuiasosopo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

#2. Because Notre Dame is going to be #1 no matter how badly they lose in the National Championship.

Almost the entire ND defense is coming back, minus Manti "Heart of the Team" Te'o (I think the Irish will survive). Regardless of how the BCSNCG plays out, A&M has more hype than any team in the country going into next season.

I bet the top 5 for next year will start as:

1. Bama
2. ND
3. Ohio St
4. Texas A&M
5. Oregon/Stanford (whatever PAC 12 team that they think will be the best)
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who y'all got tonight?

I say Bama 24 ND 20

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any questions?
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Any questions?

Congratulations on a great season, Kenney. I hadn't watched a player single handily dominate a game like Manziel did in the Cotton Bowl all year.

Did you feel the mountains tremble?

kenney

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:
kenney wrote:
Any questions?

Congratulations on a great season, Kenney. I hadn't watched a player single handily dominate a game like Manziel did in the Cotton Bowl all year.

Thanks.

Now I'll wait on Apollo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 13 of 27

Jump to: