Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

On the Hot Seat with HT - update on Pg 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, joining me On the Hot Seat is someone that I never thought I'd be interviewing. He has been a part of this website since the early days of the Cowpokes Awards. He has been both an enemy and an ally of the forum, he is: The Squirrel...

Quote:
Thank you HT. I appreciate the opportunity to come on here and clear up a few things.

Well, we can't just call you Squirrel, so start off by giving us your first name.

Quote:
My name is Harry, Harry Nutzak.

Wow, that's unfortunate.

Quote:
Why do you say that?

I bet you get a lot of teasing about your name.

Quote:
Umm, not at all. Harry is a very common squirrel name. It's certainly more normal than some of the screen names I've seen on this site.

Alrighty then. Moving on, how old are you and where are you from?

Quote:
I am 8 years old and I am from that big oak tree outside.

I had no idea squirrels could live to 8 years old.

Quote:
Well, a lot of squirrels don't make it past their 3rd birthday because of hunters, predators and bad drivers. But, my species, the Eastern Gray Squirrel has been known to live up to 12 years of age in the wild and 20 years in captivity.

That's interesting, I guess. Do you have an occupation? If so, what is it?

Quote:
Of course I have a job. Even though nuts do grow on trees, I still have to support my wife and 27 kids. I am a commercial videographer. You may have seen some of my work for Gieco and Bridgestone.

You filmed both of those commercials?

Quote:
Yep. That's my cousin Dave running in front of the cars. He's crazy.

I was going to ask if you have a wife or kids, but you've already stated that you do. So, what about pets? Do squirrels have pets?

Quote:
No, I think it is barbaric to take an animal out of it's natural habitat and turn it into a pet. Except for cats, of course. I'm fully in favor of the subjugation of the cat species. Disgusting animals.

Yeah, I hate cats too. So, do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
Oh the usual, stuff like photography...

shooting handguns...

boxing...

snowboarding...

playing in a rock band...

and working on my ninja skills...

Wow, I'm impressed. I bet none of the readers knew squirrels lived such active lifestyles. After a long day of climbing trees, munching nuts and all that other stuff, what's your drink of choice?

Quote:
It all depends on the time of day. Early in the morning, I like coffee...

at lunch, I prefer Coke...

and after dinner, I like to get ish faced with a beer or two...

Have you ever drank more than 2 beers?

Quote:
Back in my younger days, I used to get hammered on Smirnoff...

But, I gave it up.

Why is that?

Quote:
Well, you get to a point in your life where getting hammered and waking up in some strange chipmunk's nest is just not cool. I settled down. It sucks, but we all have to do it at some point.

Since this is a football related website, I have to ask. Are you a Dallas Cowboys fan? If so, how did you become one?

Quote:
Yes, I actually am a Cowboys fan. I had never watched football until I moved my family to San Antonio. One day, while I was gathering nuts, I climbed onto the deck of a guy named Brian, most of you remember him as S.A.cowboyfan. He saw me out there, invited me to watch the game with him and even gave me and some friends a job counting Cowpokes votes. He was a great guy.

Yes, he was. But, I thought you squirrels revoked against him over the lack of pay.

Quote:
I wasn't in on that. That was a fox squirrel who was a Redskins fan. He was nuts and took things too far.

It go so bad that S.A. took his family and went into hiding for a while. Eventually, an Anti-Squirrel Task Force was brought in to kill those responsible for the attacks on Cowboys fans.

Quote:
Yes, that was a bad day for squirrelkind. Maybe things can finally be better between our 2 groups.

If the DCRA and DCOA can coexist on this site, then maybe there is a chance humans and squirrels an coexist as well, at least for now. That's it for this week guys. Tune in next time for more On the Hot Seat with HT.

This interview is dedicated to the memory of S.A.cowboyfan, the funniest and best poster in Football's Future history. While he may be gone, he will never be forgotten.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.

Last edited by htfryar on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Dirk Gently

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
agreed. that was awesome.
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Best interview yet.

^^^mack
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo!!

this needs to be posted in the pokes thread!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was lazy last week and didn't post one. Sue me. This week's guest On the Hot Seat is Dallasfan1313...

We all know you as DF1313, but what's your real name?

Dallasfan1313 wrote:
Don but i'm a Jr. so everyone calls me DJ

How old are you and where are you from?

Quote:
i'm 26 from Warwick, Rhode Island

What is your occupation?

Quote:
Graduated special effects makeup school a few months ago. So much fun. Here's a picture of my final project. A little Hellraiser inspired with the fish hooks but I sculpted, molded and applied this myself.

That's creepy, impressive and awesome! What is your marital/relationship status?

Quote:
Got engaged when I got back from school

Congratulations. Any kids yet?

Quote:
Not for a little while.

What about pets?

Quote:
I want a husky but no place right now. My fiancée just got a black goldfish her friend gave her that was beating up the other fish in her tank. Being a bada$$ that beats up other fish she decided to name him Sammy. After Samuel L. Jackson.

You should get a sharpie and write BMF on his bowl. Laughing Do you have any hobbies or special interests?

Quote:
I'm a movie freak, comic book geek and video game addict. Also a pro wrestling fan even though its been pretty terrible over the last decade.

Your drink of choice?

Quote:
Beer. No fruity drinks here. Sorry Des Wink

How did you pick your screen name?

Quote:
Well I think the first part is pretty obvious and 13 is my lucky number. I was born on a Friday the 13th, Dad wanted to name me Jason, Mom disagreed. Also looking at getting married on Friday the 13th next June at a golf course...Crystal Lake golf course. Yea thats actually a place up here.Twisted Evil

That is freaking awesome. Since you live in Rhode Island, how/when did you become a Cowboys fan?

Quote:
Long story but the gist of it is I met Jimmy Johnson as a kid and he said I could come play for him on the Cowboys when I grew up.

Who are is your favorite current Cowboy? And All-Time?

Quote:
Witten and its not even close. All-time I have to say Emmitt

What is your favorite Cowboys moment?

Quote:
Sitting on my Dad's lap watching us whoop Buffalo two years in a row.

Having done quite a few of these, I gotta say that this might be the most interesting one yet. Thanks for participating, DF1313. Guys, tune back in next week for another edition of On the Hot Seat with HT.

Homer Simpson wrote:
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff! Love the whole Friday the 13th Jason bit Laughing

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
Dallasfan1313

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Great stuff! Love the whole Friday the 13th Jason bit Laughing

Thanks Twisted Evil

R.I.P. B2TB and S.A.

ianlewis16 wrote:
you're my favourite poster

Matts4313 wrote:
DF1313 + Anger = Win for the forum.
htfryar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been lazy and haven't updated lately. So, without further ado, joining me this week On the Hot Seat is our longest tenured Mod, textaz03...

Most of us call you Tex, or worse things behind your back, but give us your first name.

textaz03 wrote:
Believe it or not, it's Dallas.

Good thing you weren't a Redskins fan. That would've been awkward. How old are you and where are you from?

Quote:
35 years young and Georgetown in the great State of TEXAS!

What is your occupation?

Quote:
I am dual employed, I am a Soldier first as an MP at JBMDL then for a part time job I am a supervisor for an Armored Car company.

What is your marital/relationship status?

Quote:
Been married for 12 years

What about kids?

Quote:
I have 2 step-daughters that are my wifes kids, 1 son with my ex-wife and 1 son who passed away at 19 days old with my current wife

Any pets?

Quote:
We have 2 African Ciclids (Red Zebra's) and 3 Clown Loaches that reside in our 50 gallon aquarium and then we have our 12 year old yorkshire terrior.

Do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
I'm an outdoorsman. If I aint workin, I spend my days dropping a line in the water or sittin in a tree stand waitin on some critter to come along and fill my frig! The other interest I have is restoring classic cars and trucks.

What's your drink of choice?

Quote:
I'm a whisky, bourbon or scotch guy. I can't stand all that mixed drink or fruity drink crap. Give it to me straight and on the rocks!

Quote:
Well, in the Military I have always been known as Tex, the Tazmanian Devil was always my favorite cartoon character growing up and 3 was the number of my Favorite NASCAR Driver.

How/when/why did you become a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Quote:
From birth! With a name like Dallas being from Texas, how could you like any other team?

Who is your favorite current player? And all-time favorite?

Quote:
Witten! Hands down! All time favorite has to be the Manster, Randy White.

What is your favorite Dallas Cowboys moment?

Quote:
Sept 24th 2000 @ Texas Stadium vs 49ers. I was at that game. Watching TO desicrate the Star at midfield for a second time, then watching Safety George Teague come up from behind and give him a nice shove off of our Star! DEFEND THAT STAR!

That's it for this week. I have a couple PM's out to other members. As soon as I hear something back, there'll be another update.

Homer Simpson wrote:

Last edited by htfryar on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...that's about how I picture tex. Laughing

Good interview.

^^^mack
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I finally got off my lazy butt and finished a project I had going at work. Therefore, I bring to you a new edition of On the Hot Seat with HT. Joining my this week, is DaBoys...

Um, you know we really aren't supposed to use real pics of us. Hopefully Webby lets it slide this time. So, what is your real name?

DaBoys wrote:
They call me Casey, those that do talk of me.

Hope your last name isn't Anthony. That could be awkward. How old are you and where are you from?

Quote:
I am 26. Born in Dallas, lived first 7 years in Arlington, moved to Bastrop, which is by Austin, then to Snyder, which is in between Abilene and Lubbock, went two years of community college in Waco, took a year off in Corpus Cristi and hung out on the beach, finally went back to school at Texas Tech in Lubbock, which is where I am now, and so those are the places I am from.

What is your occupation?

Quote:
I am mostly a student again. I have a degree in theatre now, but I am pursuing a more stable proffession. Currently working on a PetE degree here at Tech. I work the door at a local night club to make ends meet. I am still involved with Techs theatre department. I auditioned and was cast in one of their fall semester shows. *Plug* Oct. 28th through Nov. 3rd in the black box theatre at Texas Tech. I know there are a few Tech students prowling this site. If you get the chance come see it. Starring yours truely. It'll be better than what ever crap show you saw in highschool.*plug*

What is your marital/relationship status?

Quote:
Single, why? Are you seeing anyone? You look nice.

Um, thanks? I'm not seeing anyone right now, but I do have one that I am talking to. If it leads anywhere, TACT will be the place to hear about it. What about kids?

Quote:
None. Except my dad. I kinda watch out for him. He's more like a little brother.

I bet that's been fun. Any pets?

Quote:
I rescued a cat from the road, in 08. The road was gonna kill it. It's kinda still hangin around.

You do know that if you quit feeding it, eventually it will go away. That or a BB gun to the arse. Either way. Other than collecting stray cats, do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
Between work and study I really don't get a lot of free time. Evident by this interview being a week or so old, in my inbox. And delays in a project TO7 has bullied on to me. I enjoy acting, and have forced another show into my schedule. I enjoy post/reading footballsfuture. It is a hobby of mine. Watching the Cowboys is a hobby. I enjoy playing pick up games in football though i never get the chance, and working out I guess. You're easy to talk to.

Thanks, the key is to pretend you give half a crap about what the other person has to say even though deep down inside you just wish they'd shut the eff up. What's your drink of choice?

Quote:
I like sailor jerr. Straight, or with coke. Gin and Tonic. Vodka tonic. Margarita nothin sweeta. Whiskey shots. Yager bombs. I drink dark beer. I drink light beer. I drink your beer. I drink my beer.

Quote:
I likeses the cowboys

How/when/why did you become a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Quote:
When I was a kid, I walked into the room of a bunch of screaming adults. All were yelling at the tele. They said it was the super bowl and it is the most important thing on earth. The Cowboys won that superbowl 52-17. Talks of Americas team, the in the roof because god likes em too, my father was a cowboy fan, and his father before him, im third generation. I never had a chance.

Who is your favorite current player? And all-time favorite?

Quote:
My favorite current player is a tough one. To give respect to the vets ill choose Witten. But the player I really get excited about is J.J. Wilcox. I know, I know... He hasnt done anything for the team but i saw him play live twice, and I get all giddy when he gets in the game. Same feeling I use to get when Emmitt got the ball. Emmitts my boy. Hes my all time fave.

What is your favorite Dallas Cowboys moment?

Quote:
My favorite moment was larry browns pick six, and the Emmitt spike response to TO on the star. To bad we got killed that game.

And there you have it guys, an interview that I started almost a month ago when I first PM'ed DaBoys. It was worth the wait. Tune in next time for more On the Hot Seat with HT.

Homer Simpson wrote:

Last edited by htfryar on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Da Boyz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff. Although brown didn't score on either pick. Unless you are referring to another game.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quality. Well done. Cant decide if I like the random way of answering or the awkward flirtations better.

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice.

And I was wondering what the status of the project was. Laughing

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Boyz wrote:
Good stuff. Although brown didn't score on either pick. Unless you are referring to another game.

Did he not? hm.. It felt like he did, but It may have just been part of the nostalgia

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: