Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

On the Hot Seat with HT - update on Pg 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
retrolock

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
Recently, NFL's Game Pass has made watching all of the games much more convenient through live streaming. For 200 bucks Razz which I think is a bargain considering the coverage will be up to July 2014---plenty of time to review all our won games and lament all the lost ones.

I've always wondered how that works. When does the game become available to watch? The day after?

The game is live as far as I know, you can even watch up to 4 games if you want to. Those sites that stream live games illegally are using NFL Game Pass I think. Right now I have the offseason pass which covers games from 2009, yep, the last time we won a playoff game.
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:
I want to see a webby interview. I know he's a closeted Cowboys fan.

I contacted him via email asking him to participate. He didn't respond.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Runaway Jim wrote:

Time to tap some Mod Power. If only we knew a global mod....

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Runaway Jim wrote:

Time to tap some Mod Power. If only we knew a global mod....

He hasn't really been talking to me either...Laughing

^^^mack
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
He hasn't really been talking to me either...Laughing

Bake him some cookies.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
Recently, NFL's Game Pass has made watching all of the games much more convenient through live streaming. For 200 bucks Razz which I think is a bargain considering the coverage will be up to July 2014---plenty of time to review all our won games and lament all the lost ones.

I've always wondered how that works. When does the game become available to watch? The day after?

The game is live as far as I know, you can even watch up to 4 games if you want to. Those sites that stream live games illegally are using NFL Game Pass I think. Right now I have the offseason pass which covers games from 2009, yep, the last time we won a playoff game.

Wait.. NFL game pass and NFL Replay are the same thing right? I'm looking into getting them because I've been forced to either listen on the radio or travel to my college campus in order to watch/listen to the games when I haven't been able to pick them up on tv.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:

Wait.. NFL game pass and NFL Replay are the same thing right? I'm looking into getting them because I've been forced to either listen on the radio or travel to my college campus in order to watch/listen to the games when I haven't been able to pick them up on tv.

I don't think NFL Game Pass is available in the US, it's only for us lucky international audiences Razz

You could try this though http://help.unotelly.com/support/articles/24706-how-to-get-nfl-game-pass-and-watch-live-games-in-usa-canada-uk-and-ireland-without-blackout
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:

I don't think NFL Game Pass is available in the US, it's only for us lucky international audiences Razz

You could try this though http://help.unotelly.com/support/articles/24706-how-to-get-nfl-game-pass-and-watch-live-games-in-usa-canada-uk-and-ireland-without-blackout

Interesting find. I wonder if using a proxy would work the same way. Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:

Interesting find. I wonder if using a proxy would work the same way. Thanks for sharing.

Actually yeah, using a free Canadian proxy server I was able to get by. Unfortunately I didn't realize how pricey it was though. Paying $200 seems like a lot considering I only miss watching a handful of games per season, and the ones that I can't get on T.V. I just listen to on the radio anyway. Thanks for the help though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:

Actually yeah, using a free Canadian proxy server I was able to get by. Unfortunately I didn't realize how pricey it was though. Paying $200 seems like a lot considering I only miss watching a handful of games per season, and the ones that I can't get on T.V. I just listen to on the radio anyway. Thanks for the help though.
wait your telling me $200 per game? Or is that for the season?

Major Props to El Ramster!!!!
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sniderboys23 wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:

For the season.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
sniderboys23 wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
retrolock wrote:

For the season.
thats not bad imo. My father in law lives here in Texas and is an avid raiders fan. He pays more thsn that to get to watch his team. I would pay that to wa tch my team. But I'm just that way

Major Props to El Ramster!!!!
htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joining me On the Hot Seat is Justin Hoover82...

I have a sneaking suspicion that I can guess this one, but give us your first name...

Justin Hoover82 wrote:
Justin

Nailed it! How old are you and where are you from?

Quote:
31, FT.Worth, Tx

What is your occupation?

Quote:
Warehouse Manager

What is your marital/relationship status?

Quote:
Never married / GF

Keep it that way as long as you can. What about kids?

Quote:
Negative

Pets?

Quote:
No

No wife, kids or pets? Man, I can remember those days. Freedom to do what you want when you want. You suck Justin. When you aren't busy living the good life, do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
Texas hold'em, Fantasy Football, Football in general, I enjoy history and research into sketchy topics like Illuminati, New World Order, Aliens etc.. ( Conspiracy theories )

What's your drink of choice?

Quote:
I quit drinking alcohol 3.5 yrs ago so now my favorite drink is Big Red.

Man, I haven't had a Big Red in years. I gotta see if they still sell it around here. How did you pick your screen name?

Quote:
I just used my actual name and the last 2 digits are the yr I was born

How/when/why did you become a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Quote:
I was raised a Cowboys fan by my dad. Also I grew up 15 minutes from Texas Stadium so it was natural. Bleed Blue / Silver all 31 yrs of my life!

Who is your favorite current player? And all-time favorite?

Quote:
Favorite current player is D.Ware. Favorite all time player is M.Irvin.

Finally, what is your favorite Dallas Cowboys moment?

Quote:
95 SB victory over the Steelers. 92, 93 Were great too but in 95 I was a little older to enjoy it more.

Thanks for participating. We'll have another episode next week and then a very special edition of On the Hot Seat the week of the Cowpokes. Stay tuned.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clarification:

Does that mean you have also never had a GF or that you are not married but have a GF.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
htfryar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not currently have any interviews ready to go. I have sent out a few interview requests, but have not heard back from anyone yet. If you would like to participate, or if you have someone you would like to see interviewed, please PM me.

Also, be looking for a special guest interview the week of the Cowpokes.

Homer Simpson wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: