Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

On the Hot Seat with HT - update on Pg 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joining me this week On the Hot Seat is cromagnum...

He did not submit a pic to be used, so I went in search of one. I googled his screen name and found that. It has nothing to do with him, but who doesn't love a monkey with a gun, right? So, let's start with your name.

cromagnum wrote:
My first name is Frank.

How old are you and where are you from?

Quote:
I am 37 years old and from Queens NY.

What is your occupation?

Quote:
I am a Painter/Construction.

What is your marital/relationship status?

Quote:
Married for 9 years.

Do you have any kids?

Quote:
I have twin daughters.

Wow, for your sake, I hope they aren't teenagers. What about pets?

Quote:
We have a pet guineau pig.

Cool, my son has 2 of them. They are, pound for pound, the poopingest animals in the world. Enough about that, do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
I like to play golf when i can and watch sports. Football and soccer are my two favorites.

Since you play golf, I am sure you have a drink of choice. What's your's?

Quote:
I like to drink Heineken and Amstel light.

How did you pick your screen name?

Quote:
I picked my screen name on my heritage which is Croatian.

So, how did someone of Croation heritage, who lives in Queens, NY become a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Quote:
I became a Dallas Cowboys fan from my dad. Basically i rooted for whoever he rooted for. When my dad got me a Cowboy football helmet for my 7th birthday i was hooked.

Who is your favorite current player? And all-time favorite?

Quote:
My favorite Cowboy now is Dez. My all time favorite is Michael Irvin. I love players who play with passion.

Both are good choices. Thanks for participating. Well, guys that's it for this week. I have 1 more interview ready and it will be posted next Friday. As always, if you would like to be interviewed or have a member you would like to see be put On the Hot Seat, PM me.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:

This.Pic.RULES.

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant to post this 2 Friday's ago, but I'm a dumbarse and forgot. Then, I got busy at work last week and forgot again. So, finally joining me On the Hot Seat is gofrogs...

Start off by giving us your first name...

gofrogs wrote:
Matt

Damn, another one. Well, we'll try to remember you as the one who likes little horned toads, not the one who likes horny little people. How old are you and where are you from?

Quote:
I'm 29 from Fort Worth, TX

What is your occupation?

Quote:
I was laid off in November, before that i worked for JCP in their budget department, befroe the market crashed in '08 I had worked for 6 years at capital leasing firm and hope to get back to that industry soon

Damn. Getting laid off sucks, I've been there before. What is your marital/relationship status?

Quote:
I am married (just celebrated our 5th anniversary)

Congratulations. Do you have any kids?

Quote:
I have 2 daughters, Madison (41/2) and Olivia (2)

What about pets?

Quote:
No pets

Do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
I am a huge history buff. All kinds really but I am especially facinated by the presidents. I love almost every sport and can watch/or play them all day. And I love survivor.

I'm sure you and T_O7 can have some interesting PM's about Presidents and stuff. What is your drink of choice?

Quote:
My drink would have to be an incredible hulk, 2 shots of hennessy, 2 shots of hypnotic with a half a cup of red bull

Never even heard of that drink before. I had to google it and found this...

I bet Des would like it. So, how did you pick your screen name?

Quote:
I went to TCU and (other than 6 months I lived in New Hampshire) I have always lived within 10 miles of the campus so it was an easy pick for me.

How and why did you become a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Quote:
I grew up in a Dallas Cowboys family, when i was 7 I painted my room Blue, white and silver. Ive never known anything else. In little league football I was drafted by the redskins and started crying! lol

I woulda cried to! Who is your favorite current player? And all-time favorite?

Quote:
My fav currently would probably be either Sean Lee or Bruce Carter its a toss up. All-time another toss up either Issac Holt or Kenny Gant. I loved Gant when he would do "the Shark" before kickoffs. And watching Holt made me want to be a CB.

That is officially the first mention of either Gant or Holt. Nice job. Well guys, thats it for this edition of On the Hot Seat with HT. I have no more interviews ready to go, but do have PM's out to a couple of posters. If anyone answers up, or if someone wants to be interviewed and PM's me, I'll post another 1 this coming Friday. Unless I forget, yet again.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I bet Des would like it. So, how did you pick your screen name?

Probably Laughing

^^^mack
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A PRESIDENTIAL HISTORIAN! YES!

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I didn't forget again. I sent out interview requests to 3 or 4 guys, but none of them got back to me in time for last Friday's edition of On the Hot Seat. When/if someone gets back to me, we'll have another interview. In the meantime, feel free to PM me with suggestions for guys you want to see on here.

Homer Simpson wrote:
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got tired of waiting for new guys to answer the PM interview requests, so I decided to go old school. This week, my guest On the Hot Seat is MightyMouse07. Unfortunately, due to the short notice, we were unable to have a face-to-face interview. Instead, we did it via teleconference. I hope you guys enjoy...

MM07, start off by giving us your first name.

MightyMouse07 wrote:
My name is Cresson. Its a family name. I've never met another Cresson.

Since the readers can't see you, give me a pic to use during the interview.

Quote:
Well all my students seem to think I look like this guy. But I don't see it. I'm much better looking.

How old are you and where are you from?

Quote:
I am 23 years old and I reside in the city of Stockton, California. Well known for its crime and bankruptcy but the city is still home. Even if its a crappy home.

What is your occupation?

Quote:
High School Teacher / High Paid Babysitter

Quote:
Unmarried, I don't want that curse on me just yet. I do have a girlfriend.

Do you have any kids?

Quote:
I have 150 of them. They are the only kids I need for now.

I sure hope you're referring to your students. If not...

What about pets?

Quote:
2 Cats. The older cat we are still unsure if it is a male or female. My sister named him Socks. We also recently found a kitten under our deck and its now part of our family. Her name is Tiggy or as I like to call her Tweaky. Cat is seriously batish crazy.

2 Dogs.
We have a weiner dog named Scooby and a Boxer I named Buster. They are each others soulmates. Definitely make a cute couple.

You can't tell if 1 of the cats is male or female? Well, I'm guessing you aren't a biology teacher. Do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
I love playing or coaching sports. I used to coach youth sports and I plan on coaching the high school's water polo team. I also enjoy card games and routinely play poker at my buddies house each week.

Since you are a highschool teacher, I'm sure you have a drink of choice after a long day of beating knowledge into little knuckleheads. What is it?

Quote:
Beer. Beer. And more beer. I love it all from Coors light to Guiness to IPAs. Only found a few beers I don't enjoy. If I had to go with one beer then Guiness Black Lager has hit the spot lately. If I had to choose a non-beer then I am going with Jungle Juice. Ive had some at the last few parties and loved it.

I'm going to pretend you didn't say that you like IPA's and just ask the next question. How did you pick your screen name?

Quote:
I was a junior in high school when I joined. I was about 4'8'' 100 lbs. My nickname was MightyMouse because I loved to compete. My favorite number is 7 and I graduated in 07.

How/when/why did you become a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Quote:
My father raised me a Cowboys fan. He is from Okalahoma originally and got to grow up watching Staubach as a kid and gave me the same love for the team. The first ever game I watched was a Cowboys victory over the Redskins. Yes it was sweet.

Quote:
Favorite current player used to be Jason Witten, but honestly after this year Dez Bryant has to be my favorite. He fights hard every play. You never see him quit and it is clear he loves this team.

What is your favorite Dallas Cowboys moment?

Quote:
My favorite Cowboys moment has to be between Emmitt's rushing record attempt where he sticks out his arm for that extra yard to get the record or when I went to a Cowboy game in San Francisco and Bledsoe hit Keyshawn with just under 2 minutes left to win the game. A close 3rd is the thanksgiving game I had the oppurtunity to attend my senior year where Romo went off and had 5 TDs against the Bucs.

So, having been here for so long, how's it feel to always get snubbed during the Cowpokes?

Quote:
I work and work and work and no respect I tell ya. I help bring in some great ideas but I don't get the credit I deserve. One day it will be my time to shine. I'll be sure to include you in my acceptance speech.

Maybe this year will be your year. Thanks for responding to the PM and being a part of this thing. Tune in next week for another edition of On the Hot Seat with HT.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can attest to that fact that his name fits him well. Laughing

^^^mack
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Move along, move along.

"These aren't the droids you're looking for."
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week, my guest On the Hot Seat is Dboys88-82...

Start of by telling us your first name.

Dboys88-82 wrote:
Chris

So, Chris, how old are you and where are your from?

Quote:
21, Iowa

What is your occupation?

Quote:
Student. Studying Industrial Instrumentation and Controls.(All of you are like what the heck is that?) I never know how to explain it to the common person. Basically I know a lot about electricity, PLC's, relays, programming...junk like that. Any automated business has a need for me and I will make sure everything is running smooth and efficient.

I also work part time installing gates, feed lines, waterlines, fans, etc. into hog barns. If we aren't doing that we are building grain bins.

Quote:
single

Do you have any kids?

Quote:
negative

What about pets?

Quote:
I have a chocolate lab. She is a great hunter. She is a pointing lab (somewhat rare for the non-hunters), and loves to go duck hunting. When I am crawling and sneaking up on ducks or geese she gets down and starts crawling too. Its pretty funny.

Do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
I hunt a lot. Mostly pheasant, deer, and duck. I also fish a ton. My favorite species to catch are northern pike, bluegill, and bass. The rest of my free time is devoted to: building gun cabinets, xbox 360, footballsfuture, Iowa State Cyclones, Dallas Mavericks, and playing basketball.

What's your drink of choice?

Quote:
Seven and Seven.
Dos Equis
I also recently started drinking a lot of apple beers.

How did you pick your screen name?

Quote:
Well as you can probably tell I put very little thought into it and just wanted to get to posting. My avatar pretty much explains it. Its pretty lame and boring.

How/when/why did you become a Dallas Cowboys fan?

Quote:
I'm not really sure. I think at a young age I saw highlights of past Cowboys teams and loved what the team was about back then. As much as I disagree with some of the moves we make these days I will never change teams.

Quote:
Current: Sean Lee and Jason Witten
All time: Emmitt Smith--I dont remember a day without his poster hanging in my room.

What is your favorite Dallas Cowboys moment?

Quote:
Since I am young I haven't been able to witness much success for the cowboys. I'd have to say 2007 was my favorite season that I have witnessed.

You also have to love Terrell Owens (49ers) and Emmitt Smith going back and forth claiming the star and George Teague leveling TO.

That was probably Teague's best moment as a Cowboy. Thanks for participating. If any of you would like to sit On the Hot Seat, PM me and we'll set it up. Until next time, blah, blah, blah.

Homer Simpson wrote:
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Move along.

Homer Simpson wrote:
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not the post you are looking for.

Homer Simpson wrote:
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me, the next interview deserves a page of it's own.

Homer Simpson wrote:
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost there.

Homer Simpson wrote:
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one more post, I promise.

Homer Simpson wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 13 of 18

Jump to: