Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens vs Bengals GDT: Let's Win One for Art
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which second year receiver will have the bigger game?
Torrey Smith
91%
 91%  [ 22 ]
A.J. Green
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
LaQuan Williams
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tandon Doss
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wackywabbit wrote:
I do really like the idea of going with the Oher-KO combination at tackle. However, I do not like the idea of Bobbie Williams as a starter. He looked like our worst lineman in preseason.

I can certainly co-sign this. But I'm just hoping that it was a matter of his ankle still needing a little more time to heal. But I do hope that if he continues to struggle we might consider giving either Grad' a shot at LG down the road or give Harewood a shot there... As I thought he looked pretty good there during the 4th preseason game at that spot. Had the athleticism you want there and didn't really get overpowered.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
wackywabbit wrote:
I do really like the idea of going with the Oher-KO combination at tackle. However, I do not like the idea of Bobbie Williams as a starter. He looked like our worst lineman in preseason.

I can certainly co-sign this. But I'm just hoping that it was a matter of his ankle still needing a little more time to heal. But I do hope that if he continues to struggle we might consider giving either Grad' a shot at LG down the road or give Harewood a shot there... As I thought he looked pretty good there during the 4th preseason game at that spot. Had the athleticism you want there and didn't really get overpowered.

I know the youth movement here is probably a lot to do with Mckinnie being slow and a big question mark for the no huddle O but what if Williams struggles and we plug KO in at LG Mckinnie at LT and Oher at RT??

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't count Reid out of the hunt yet... if he ever recovers from injury of course. From what I can tell this is his first real problem with staying healthy so at least there's hope that this won't be a regular occurrence. If Williams struggles Reid would be my first choice to plug into the line, either at LG or RT in which case Osemele moves to LG. I would prefer to keep Gradkwoski relatively safe since he's the only backup C on the team and I'm not confident that Birk won't break down at some point this season. Harewood is just a huge unknown, literally and figuratively.

Last edited by coordinator0 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ceejay wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
wackywabbit wrote:

I know the youth movement here is probably a lot to do with Mckinnie being slow and a big question mark for the no huddle O but what if Williams struggles and we plug KO in at LG Mckinnie at LT and Oher at RT??

That was what I and (most everyone else) thought would happen, and it would have only have required one player at a new position (KO). However, with this major shift of 3/5 of the line being new guys for their position, it clearly seems like we are trying to cut out McKinnie. If Williams struggles, we will now more likely go with Gradkowski or Jah Reid or someone else at Guard, like diamondbull said.
Token

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only going to be able to see the first quarter because of class Sad
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great GDT RTID.

So excited for Monday, can't wait.

Ravens - 28
Bengals - 17

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

bmorecareful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Token wrote:

I don't get out off class til 850 smh so I'm a miss the entire first half AT LEAST. FML
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmorecareful wrote:
Token wrote:

I don't get out off class til 850 smh so I'm a miss the entire first half AT LEAST. FML

If it's not a major class or something incredibly difficult... I'd leave early.. or just not go. I mean, yeah, I didn't like to skip classes in college and could count on one hand the times I did, but under these circumstances, with a syllabus to catch me up and good attendance record by my side... I'd consider one "skip" pretty harmless.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll say Ravens 17-9.

I feel like the defenses will come out with something to prove in this one.

I'm kind of mad we have to wait till Monday, but at the same time, I'll for sure get to see the game which doesn't always happen here in the STL.
DougE14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmorecareful wrote:
Token wrote:

If your teacher is cool enough, let him/her know the reason. They would have to like you a lot as well.

Or like diamond said, just skip this one time.
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
bmorecareful wrote:
Token wrote:

If it's not a major class or something incredibly difficult... I'd leave early.. or just not go. I mean, yeah, I didn't like to skip classes in college and could count on one hand the times I did, but under these circumstances, with a syllabus to catch me up and good attendance record by my side... I'd consider one "skip" pretty harmless.

My class runs until 10 (well, it supposed to) and I was considering this until we had our first week and he said only two absences all semester or it's a failing grade. Crying or Very sad
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope I don't have to work late tomorrow.

Week 1 has got to be the most annoying week to be on MNF. I can't help but feel jealous seeing everyone else get to see their teams today.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
bmorecareful wrote:
Token wrote:

My class runs until 10 (well, it supposed to) and I was considering this until we had our first week and he said only two absences all semester or it's a failing grade. Crying or Very sad

Smh... Hate extra controlling teachers. They all fail at life.

Since it's MNF it should definitely be replayed though. So if I can't see the game live I'd probably just get the replay schedule, avoid FF, then watch the game. It's just as good as watching it live except without being able to post here (which does suck).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'll be following it online since it's in a computer lab. Might even find a stream if I can get away with it lol. I'm far too impatient to wait until a replay comes on.
drd23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:

Shocked 10pm? Is it common to have classes that late or are you in night school?

People here complain if they have a class that starts at 3pm and avoid classes that start at 5pm or 6pm like the plague. I don't think I've heard of anyone I know having a lecture that starts after 6 Laughing

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: