Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went on ESPN to check on some scores, and was greeted to the website by a nude Colin Kaepernick. That's enough internet for the day.....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burlow wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsI-mC-X8qc

Me likes and that last song is awesome.

2 comments, If that was who I think it was at the very beginning giving the speech then shame on you. Also I miss Crabtree Crying or Very sad I've been one of the biggest Crabtree proponents on this site since we drafted him, and if I remember correctly I even through out a situation where he could possibly fall to us and I was straight giddy about it. COME BACK CRABS!!!

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."-Benjamin Franklin
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore Whore 21 wrote:
burlow wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsI-mC-X8qc

Me likes and that last song is awesome.

2 comments, If that was who I think it was at the very beginning giving the speech then shame on you. Also I miss Crabtree Crying or Very sad I've been one of the biggest Crabtree proponents on this site since we drafted him, and if I remember correctly I even through out a situation where he could possibly fall to us and I was straight giddy about it. COME BACK CRABS!!!

I didnt make the video but I thought the exact same thing. Why in the world of all people would you have him speaking in the video? Good video besides that though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why have there been so few comments on the ESPN photos of Kap? Good look at his tats for anyone wanting to see what he's got.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
why have there been so few comments on the ESPN photos of Kap? Good look at his tats for anyone wanting to see what he's got.

momma says.. if ya got nothing nice to say? just Silenced .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's funny how harbaugh didn't want a backward wearing hip hop head as his qb and that's what he got in Colin. lol.

the dude has all the talent in the world though he is the face of the franchise now but does he have to be so urban. man the words that come out of his mouth just erk me sometimes you don't see Russell Wilson or Andrew luck or Griffin caring themselves this way.

I few up in one of the most undesirable area of los Angeles and I have no need or want to act that way just my 2 cents

oldman9er

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LANiner wrote:
it's funny how harbaugh didn't want a backward wearing hip hop head as his qb and that's what he got in Colin. lol.

the dude has all the talent in the world though he is the face of the franchise now but does he have to be so urban. man the words that come out of his mouth just erk me sometimes you don't see Russell Wilson or Andrew luck or Griffin caring themselves this way.

I few up in one of the most undesirable area of los Angeles and I have no need or want to act that way just my 2 cents

ooooh... you gonna get yourself in trouble with that kind of talk.. whether valid thoughts or not.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LANiner wrote:

Let's ease up on the bolded. That could be seen as incredibly offensive and forum rule-breaking. Not a warning or anything - let's just leave that conversation out of the forum, please.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
LANiner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-4

LANiner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
LANiner wrote:

ooooh... you gonna get yourself in trouble with that kind of talk.. whether valid thoughts or not.

in other news oldman were can I get that little San Francisco kansas city sig and can I use it

oldman9er

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LANiner wrote:
oldman9er wrote:

in other news oldman were can I get that little San Francisco kansas city sig and can I use it

sure, here you go... just remember to use the [img][/img] tags before and after in your profile space...

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2259/sf8.gif

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7566/kc8.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much

oldman9er

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ .. no problem.

Quote:
49ers claimed WR Charly Martin off waivers from the Seahawks.
28-year-old Martin is a backup slot receiver and special teams player.

roto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
^ .. no problem.

Quote:
49ers claimed WR Charly Martin off waivers from the Seahawks.
28-year-old Martin is a backup slot receiver and special teams player.

roto

The special teams war is on.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park, wondering if I should throw my levis into the fire
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
NINERFAN_4_LIFE wrote:
A thread dedicated to the glory years. Where people share stories etc or where we can go through each season and talk about key moments that defined the greatest dynasty in sports history .. oldman its storytime. I wasn't alive so I've always wanted to watch each game in order, if someone knows where to view full games that would be absolutely incredible

I like Rudy's idea, someone post some babes in niner gear

2013 - THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - 2013

Doesn't the bolded make us bad guys?

Straight from IMDB

"In this sequel to the previous Star Wars movie, Episode IV: A New Hope, the opening crawl reveals that after the destruction of the the niners perfect SB record, the seahawks were forced to evacuate their base on the PED moon and the dreaded Imperial Fleet of Rodger Goodellhas pursued drug testing across the galaxy, forcing them to establish a secret base of clean urine on the remote ice planet Hoth. Dark Lord of the Sith Jim Harbaugh (David Prowse/voice: James Earl Jones) sends robotic probes in search of the base and its commander and cheater, Pete Carroll (Mark Hamill).

While Pete is patrolling near the base, he's knocked unconscious by an indigenous, polar bear-esqe predator, the Justin Smith. Back at the base, the smuggler-pilot Han Harvin (Harrison Ford) announces his intention to leave the Seahawks and pay the debt he owes to the gangster Jabba, in theconcussion Hutt, much to the displeasure of Princess Russell (Carrie Fisher).

Later, as the Fleet emerges from trans-star warp, Harbaugh is informed by his infantry commander, General Whiter, that the Seahawks have set up infantry trenches and an energy shield to protect them from the Empire's orbital bombardment. Ordering Whitner to launch a surface attack (blitz), Harbaugh is furious that Whitner has clumsily given away the element of surprise by lining up on the LOS, and he communicates this displeasure to Captain Reid as he promotes him on the spot to Admiral while Whitner is given Harbaugh's own fatal brand of reprimand.

On the surface, the 49er forces land their ground assault troops, making up of over a dozen four-legged AT-AT walkers (AirTouchdown-AirTouchdown walkers) (along with a few dozen two-legged AT-ST (Special Teams) walkers) beyond the energy shield and Pete leads his squadron of flying cheaters into battle. However, the 49ers forces eventually overpower the Seahawks and destroy the generator powering the energy shield, capturing the Seahawk base of Qualcom. Han Harvin, Princess Russell, Chewbacca (Marshawn Lynch), and their droid C-3PO (Michael robinson) flee on board their easy first half schedule.

Inside Candlestick, the Seahawks hyperdrive is revealed to be damaged and it cannot escape the Niner’s blockade by the defensive line. During the confusion, they get pinned within their own territory, pursued by four Imperial Tie-Fighters (Aldon Smith, Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman and Ahmad Brooks); Han Harvin pilots the Millennium PEDhawk deeper into their own field, and the four pursuing fighters set off fireworks as they go to the bench on 4th down. Han Harvin lands the Millennium PEDhawk inside an asteroid crater (the offseason) to hide and make repairs

Meanwhile, Pete and his astro droid R2-D2 (Richard Sherman) escape Hoth in a flawed appeals process. After a crash landing on the swamp planet of Dagobah, Pete meets a whizzinator, and green little creature who reveals himself to be Adderall.

During the offseason, Han Harvin and Princess Russell argue while repairing their bodies from heavy steroid use, eventually leading to a tender kiss. However, they are forced to escape what they thought was a cave, which is actually the esophagus of a gigantic Rex Ryan. In space once again, they are chased by a Drug Tester looking for samples, but Han Harvin evades pursuit cleverly and stealthily by using a Whizzinator.

On Dagobah, Pete undergoes Adderall 's rigorous lessons about the metaphysical nature of the Force (Performance enhancing drugs). Pete has a vision of Han and wilson in danger and agony. Pete wants to rescue them, but Adderall and the ghost of USC warn of the dangers of rashly leaving, because Pete is still susceptible to the powerful temptation of the Dark Side (HGH). Nevertheless, Pete departs from Dagobah and promises Addreall he will return to complete his training.

Meanwhile, Harbaugh and Pete's fierce lightsaber duel brings them to a narrow platform in the NFCCG. After gaining the advantage, Harbaugh cuts off Pete's dueling hand along with his lightsaber. With Pete cornered and defenseless, Harbaugh informs Pete that he does not yet know the truth about his father. Pete claims that Harbaugh killed him. Harbaugh answers:

"No, I am your father."

Harbaugh then uses his lightning fingers to kill the powerless Pete and the Seahawk army was powerless to stop the NINER EMPIRE from retaking their proper place in the universe during February Cool"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 62 of 100

Jump to: