Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
So, just found out this morning that my dad died. I am sad, angry, pissed for many reasons. We haven't spoke in years and I've tried to make things right but he never contacted me after numerous letters I sent him expressing my feelings. Pretty crappy day, I feel like he should've told me something before he died. Anyway, end of my rant, I'll probably be off here for awhile till I get my head right.

Very sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to you and your family Steady.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
So, just found out this morning that my dad died. I am sad, angry, pissed for many reasons. We haven't spoke in years and I've tried to make things right but he never contacted me after numerous letters I sent him expressing my feelings. Pretty crappy day, I feel like he should've told me something before he died. Anyway, end of my rant, I'll probably be off here for awhile till I get my head right.

Very sorry to hear that. My prayers go out to you and your family Steady.
tiger9er08

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:

Was a lot about my dad that I hated, he was lazy, constantly talked up other women ignoring my mom, making promises he couldn't keep and I built up all this hatred for him. Then he got Alzheimers and it was too late, I couldn't communicate with him anymore, few years after he died it was really hard for me to find some kind of peace with the man something I wish I had handled better before he passed. Sometimes in life you keep all this hatred in for people that you feel wronged you, but all it does is make you a worse person because of it. Still one of the things in life I highly regret.

Anyway I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you find the peace you need in life from this.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in a bad place right now. If I didn't see my aunts Facebook post I really don't know if anyone would've told me. All day I've been trying to find out answers. When's the funeral? My old friend from my younger days said his dad went there today and said my half brother was unloading the house. He told him there was a service on Saturday but my uncle aunt and cuz are saying there isn't one. It's like nobody wants to tell me what's going on and I feel cheated. I truly am sad that my father never reached back out to me after I left the window open for him but I don't deserve this. I was never interested in his estate. I own my own home I never cared for that. I just feel that my other family members are keeping it a secret from me and my sis. We're sad about this and these fools aren't telling us anything!!! I just want some closure to make my peace.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
TheFallofRome

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
I'm in a bad place right now. If I didn't see my aunts Facebook post I really don't know if anyone would've told me. All day I've been trying to find out answers. When's the funeral? My old friend from my younger days said his dad went there today and said my half brother was unloading the house. He told him there was a service on Saturday but my uncle aunt and cuz are saying there isn't one. It's like nobody wants to tell me what's going on and I feel cheated. I truly am sad that my father never reached back out to me after I left the window open for him but I don't deserve this. I was never interested in his estate. I own my own home I never cared for that. I just feel that my other family members are keeping it a secret from me and my sis. We're sad about this and these fools aren't telling us anything!!! I just want some closure to make my peace.

Man, sounds messed up... I'm really sorry to hear this. Not even really sure what to say except that I hope you get some answers and can heal...

^Thanks to Salt&Pepper for the custom sig!^
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know its br. and matt borrows its a duche sometimes

but staley ranked 2 in lt
anthony davis ranked 1 at rt
i think illupati and boone will both be top 5 at there positions as well.
goodwin should be top 10 i think.
our line beasted out this year. if kilgore can fill in at center!!!

theyve also done qbs and fbs. Cool

new sig... sorry alex
o_0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys wanna see some hilarious stuff........

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=445474&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

Everyone freaked out after we picked Aldon (OMG HOW COULD WE PASS ON PRINCE), then everyone hated the CK pick because they wanted Stanzi or Mallett (Laughing), and then everyone absolutely flipped after the Culliver pick because Mayock apparently only had him rated as a sixth rounder.

Oh and in other news, RudyZ is a wizard....

rudyZ wrote:
CloudKicker wrote:
Just the story of the draft this year.....reach reach reach.

Honestly I like Culliver as a prospect just like I like Smith and CK, but we are taking guys earlier than we should be. Easily could've taken Allen Bailey here, then gotten Culliver in the 4th, MAYBE even 5th and taken fua in the 4th. this is just disappointing

I don't care for reaches. If the player is good, then he is not a reach. If he sucks, then he is a wasted pick. But that's simply not a call to be made on draft night. What if Culliver turns into our best CB in 3 years from now, CK into our franchise QB and Aldon has 12 sacks a year? Will you still say they were reaches? It's all a matter of perspective. Perspective is a matter of time. Give it time. Any judgment is premature. Relax. It's not the end of the world.

Anyways, when we inevitably hate our picks again this year, just keep this in mind. Wink

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
Kikuchiyo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=445474&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

Everyone freaked out after we picked Aldon (OMG HOW COULD WE PASS ON PRINCE), then everyone hated the CK pick because they wanted Stanzi or Mallett (Laughing), and then everyone absolutely flipped after the Culliver pick because Mayock apparently only had him rated as a sixth rounder.

rudyZ wrote:
CloudKicker wrote:

Honestly I like Culliver as a prospect just like I like Smith and CK, but we are taking guys earlier than we should be. Easily could've taken Allen Bailey here, then gotten Culliver in the 4th, MAYBE even 5th and taken fua in the 4th. this is just disappointing

I don't care for reaches. If the player is good, then he is not a reach. If he sucks, then he is a wasted pick. But that's simply not a call to be made on draft night. What if Culliver turns into our best CB in 3 years from now, CK into our franchise QB and Aldon has 12 sacks a year? Will you still say they were reaches? It's all a matter of perspective. Perspective is a matter of time. Give it time. Any judgment is premature. Relax. It's not the end of the world.

Anyways, when we inevitably hate our picks again this year, just keep this in mind. Wink

12 sacks a year? Way to undersell Aldon rudyZ. Laughing

A Big Thanks To PatsDynasty21
rudyZ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kikuchiyo wrote:
o_0 wrote:

rudyZ wrote:
CloudKicker wrote:

I really feel bad, now. It was terrible of me to pose as a scout. I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about. 12...

Forgive me, Aldon.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Kikuchiyo wrote:
o_0 wrote:

rudyZ wrote:
CloudKicker wrote:

I really feel bad, now. It was terrible of me to pose as a scout. I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about. 12...

Forgive me, Aldon.

Yeah, you should stop posting about the draft and leave it to me. After the Aldon pick, I prophetically posted: "I'd rather Gabbert Rolling Eyes"

This is why nobody should listen to me about anything ever.

And props to EverythingSF who was on the Tolzien bandwagon very early.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 27th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 49
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 743
rudyZ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
Kikuchiyo wrote:
o_0 wrote:

rudyZ wrote:
CloudKicker wrote:

Forgive me, Aldon.

Yeah, you should stop posting about the draft and leave it to me. After the Aldon pick, I prophetically posted: "I'd rather Gabbert Rolling Eyes"

On the other hand, if Aldon gets only 3 sacks in 16 games next year, I'll be either a genius, a prophet, or both.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
EverythingSF

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
Kikuchiyo wrote:
o_0 wrote:

rudyZ wrote:
CloudKicker wrote:

Forgive me, Aldon.

On the other hand, if Aldon gets only 3 sacks in 16 games next year, I'll be either a genius, a prophet, or both.

When you have a 75% completion accuracy for a season you're gonna catch my eye @y2 (it's time we join the twitter fad Cool )

And I miss Roasty and our little battles....
EverythingSF wrote:
roasthawg wrote:
EverythingSF wrote:
Please let the Panthers take Cam Pray
Of course they will... they pick first and he's the best player in the draft. Been saying that for months. Very Happy

Haha if Cam turns out to be as good you say he will be, then you will forever have my respect roasty............even if you were the craigslist killer Shocked

*edited*

^Thanks to NS922

EverythingSF wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Alex's Mom?

Alex's High School Backup? Wink
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:

rudyZ wrote:
CloudKicker wrote:

I remember people thinking we'd do a draft and trade with Aldon Smith and the Eagles. Laughing

I liked the player, but hated where he was drafted.

My initial post on Aldon.....

SoCalNiner wrote:
Forge wrote:
Adam Schefter said that its possibly aldon smith. i hope not.

I'll throw up.

Me one hour later....

SoCalNiner wrote:
According to Morte, Shefter, and some of the other analysts Houston was targeting Aldon with the 11th pick. If Baalke really wanted him and truly had him as his best 3-4 OLB prospect, then getting him 4 picks earlier isn't ridiculous.

I'm certain that we wanted to trade down, but look at the teams in between us and Houston:

7. San Francisco
8. Tennessee
9. Dallas
10. Washington
11. Houston

The only team we probably could have traded with was Washington, and that's if they wanted Gabbert, and they obviously didn't want him.

I'm not crazy about the value there, but I do like Aldon Smith,

Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kaepernick7 The homie @17Ajjenkins is in the building..... The grind is real! instagr.am/p/WI0vTjtBCp/

aj is in atlanta. took a couple weeks, but hes there.
really hoping he steps up next season

new sig... sorry alex
big9erfan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:

Oh man. So sorry to hear that.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 46 of 100

Jump to: