Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Message
o_0


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 4899
Location: UCSB
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Would you guys rather have Seattle or Green Bay next week? Just wondering

Gimme Seattle any day. Away from home, Seattle doesn't scare anybody. I don't want to see Rodgers again anytime soon, especially in a win or go home game.
_________________

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8779
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
Bridgewater is something special. Whoever get's him in the next draft (of after) will be lucky.


Bridgewater and Clowney will go 1-2. Both studs.


That Clowney hit Shocked
That was awesome!!!
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13136
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Webb is an embarassment to the QB position, right now.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12951
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOING GOING
BACK BACK
TO CALI CALI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11489
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
GOING GOING
BACK BACK
TO CALI CALI


I'm afraid we're not friends this week. I notice you have a relative that's a 49ers fan. I bet he's a good guy
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12951
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
justo wrote:
GOING GOING
BACK BACK
TO CALI CALI


I'm afraid we're not friends this week. I notice you have a relative that's a 49ers fan. I bet he's a good guy
All my family is basically 49er fans or Raider fans. The Raider fans aren't so nice. My dad liked the Falocns just to [inappropriate/removed] off the 49er fans though.

He is nice, he sells phones.

I'm so scared for this game. Only time I've felt this "oh crap oh crap oh crap" about a game was Houston earlier this year and then the Superb Owl in 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
o_0


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 4899
Location: UCSB
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
All my family is basically 49er fans

So then what went wrong?
_________________

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8779
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:
justo wrote:
All my family is basically 49er fans

So then what went wrong?
he was probably young and the Pack was doing good and he jumped on their wagon.
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is horrible. Sorry Y2 Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9729
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
This game is horrible. Sorry Y2 Sad


I was more pissed at the Gators game. This has been awful Crying or Very sad

I did suggest out loud that I would gladly take Florida and Notre Dame losses if it meant a 49ers Superbowl. Maybe the football gods are just being generous.

Or 2013 just sucks.

Could be either of the above.
_________________


Frank Gore 10,000 yard tracker:

Currently - 9,967
Ranked 29th all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11489
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
ninerfanwheelz wrote:
justo wrote:
GOING GOING
BACK BACK
TO CALI CALI


I'm afraid we're not friends this week. I notice you have a relative that's a 49ers fan. I bet he's a good guy
All my family is basically 49er fans or Raider fans. The Raider fans aren't so nice. My dad liked the Falocns just to [inappropriate/removed] off the 49er fans though.

He is nice, he sells phones.

I'm so scared for this game. Only time I've felt this "oh crap oh crap oh crap" about a game was Houston earlier this year and then the Superb Owl in 2011


Cmon man! Never too late to join us
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13136
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
This game is horrible. Sorry Y2 Sad


I was more pissed at the Gators game. This has been awful Crying or Very sad

I did suggest out loud that I would gladly take Florida and Notre Dame losses if it meant a 49ers Superbowl. Maybe the football gods are just being generous.

Or 2013 just sucks.

Could be either of the above.



Is the game still going on? I turned it off and made brownies instead.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8729
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
This game is horrible. Sorry Y2 Sad


I was more pissed at the Gators game. This has been awful Crying or Very sad

I did suggest out loud that I would gladly take Florida and Notre Dame losses if it meant a 49ers Superbowl. Maybe the football gods are just being generous.

Or 2013 just sucks.

Could be either of the above.



Is the game still going on? I turned it off and made brownies instead.

good decision. game was terrible. i though nd would win today. just started bad and refs werent helping

best part of the game was aj yelling at barrett jones. then jones pushing him. also the nd dlinement cheering like crazy

_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3718
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Singletary reportedly to interview for Bears head-coaching vacancy

(Casualty of the Rooney Rule on second thoughts? Which would be a shame...)
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/singletary-reportedly-interview-bears-head-coaching-vacancy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 39798
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:


best part of the game was aj yelling at barrett jones. then jones pushing him. also the nd dlinement cheering like crazy


I missed that... thanks for posting this awesomeness. Good for Barrett to put that lil snot QB in his place. I'd have put him on his prissy lil arse. Stopped watching at something like 35-7... and lost interest at 14-0... worthless game to waste time on.

... and I'm on board that 2013 just flat out sucks. Been sick since New Year's night, and haven't smiled since last year.
_________________

___
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 35 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group