Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13819
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is ND just about the worst team you've seen rated number one this late in the season??? I can think of at least a half dozen teams that I think are better.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iwentundrafted


Joined: 18 Aug 2012
Posts: 3379
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
Is ND just about the worst team you've seen rated number one this late in the season??? I can think of at least a half dozen teams that I think are better.


Just imagine if O$U wouldnt have gotten in trouble. It would be a ND O$U National Championship. Two teams that arent even close the top 2 teams in the country.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tiger9er08


Joined: 14 Nov 2009
Posts: 1386
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the basketball fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjECOakCpt8&feature=youtu.be
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11593
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still wish we drafted Mohamed Sanu
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7814
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
I still wish we drafted Rueben Randle


Sad
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13819
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
I still wish we drafted Mohamed Sanu


Fleener would have made the active roster in place of Celek. Then with Walker dropping every other pass throw his way Fleener would have seen more and more playing time, and by now would be another weapon in our arsenal.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22696
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
ninerfanwheelz wrote:
I still wish we drafted Mohamed Sanu


Fleener would have made the active roster in place of Celek. Then with Walker dropping every other pass throw his way Fleener would have seen more and more playing time, and by now would be another weapon in our arsenal.


It's hard to tell for sure. We use Walker so much in blocking situations and he's so good it, that I'm not sure if Fleener would have seen as much time.
_________________


Last edited by SoCalNiner on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8799
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
ninerfanwheelz wrote:
I still wish we drafted Mohamed Sanu


Fleener would have made the active roster in place of Celek. Then with Walker dropping every other pass throw his way Fleener would have seen more and more playing time, and by now would be another weapon in our arsenal.


It's hard too for sure. We use Walker so much in blocking situations and he's so good it, that I'm not sure if Fleener would have seen as much time.

dwayne allen would have worked I think. And we would be set if delanie leaves.

Balke doesn't seem to value dline very highly though. We just keep getting undrafted guys. I think Wolfe would have been nice
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7814
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dwayne Allen has been much more impressive for Indy than Fleener has so far
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8799
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
Dwayne Allen has been much more impressive for Indy than Fleener has so far

Haven't watched a lot, just pieces.
But Fleener has been hurt I think
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeebs


Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 2494
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheaters!!

Quote:
@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13204
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeebs wrote:
Cheaters!!

Quote:
@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.



Wow... so they not only cheat on the field, but off the field too...
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7814
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Jeebs wrote:
Cheaters!!

Quote:
@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.



Wow... so they not only cheat on the field, but off the field too...




_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22696
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
Jeebs wrote:
Cheaters!!

Quote:
@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.



Wow... so they not only cheat on the field, but off the field too...





Legion of Roids.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clarkfn2284


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 3159
Location: Modesto,CA
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tom Brady-

I am writing you this to inform you of who I really am. You may remember me as the guy who talked a bunch of mess about your "gimmick" offense when my Seahawks beat your Patriots.

I just wanted to aplogize for acting like a hooligan and a miscreant. I also wanted you to know that while I was taunting you Mr. Brady aka keeper of championships, that I was doing so as a lying cheater and also as someone that you had never heard of.

So Im here to offer my sincerest condolences for my actions that fateful night in Seattle. Hopefully you can find it in you heart to forgive me.....if you remember my name.....

Your friend, D!ck Sherman
_________________
NextBigThing wrote:
rice wasn't close to do as good as his stats would lead one to assume


okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 25 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group