Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Message
iwentundrafted


Joined: 18 Aug 2012
Posts: 3477
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This halftime show is scaring me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3820
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
This halftime show is scaring me.
Lenny broke his A string.. how in the hell do you do that? And what happened to the old hot drummer, or is that her playing rhythm guitar... Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2330
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Psychlone wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
This halftime show is scaring me.
Lenny broke his A string.. how in the hell do you do that? And what happened to the old hot drummer, or is that her playing rhythm guitar... Wink


I noticed he broke a string too...as if anyone could tell by his playing...he's a hack guitar player anyway! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7425
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know where to ask this, and I didn't want to make a thread for it. I just wanted to know what's going on with Larry Grant? He looked good at times last season, but only has 4 tackles this season. Was he injured? or just declined?
_________________

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13269
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
I didn't know where to ask this, and I didn't want to make a thread for it. I just wanted to know what's going on with Larry Grant? He looked good at times last season, but only has 4 tackles this season. Was he injured? or just declined?



Patrick Willis and Navorro Bowman. That's all. You're welcome.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7425
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I didn't know where to ask this, and I didn't want to make a thread for it. I just wanted to know what's going on with Larry Grant? He looked good at times last season, but only has 4 tackles this season. Was he injured? or just declined?



Patrick Willis and Navorro Bowman. That's all. You're welcome.


Ok, so it's just lack of playing time. I was just asking to see if he just declined.
_________________

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13269
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I didn't know where to ask this, and I didn't want to make a thread for it. I just wanted to know what's going on with Larry Grant? He looked good at times last season, but only has 4 tackles this season. Was he injured? or just declined?



Patrick Willis and Navorro Bowman. That's all. You're welcome.


Ok, so it's just lack of playing time. I was just asking to see if he just declined.



It's enough that we have to take Pat or Navorro off the field in some packages. So, without injuries, there's no real hope for Larry to see the field unless we're up big.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 14206
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone but me wonder how good Ohio Sttate can be if Meyer can start recruiting the same kind of guys he used to get at FLorida?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7847
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
Anyone but me wonder how good Ohio Sttate can be if Meyer can start recruiting the same kind of guys he used to get at FLorida?


As an Iowa fan, it scares the crap out of me. Ohio State is going to be a powerhouse in 5~ years
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 9076
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to draft fsu's kicker!
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22893
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
Anyone but me wonder how good Ohio Sttate can be if Meyer can start recruiting the same kind of guys he used to get at FLorida?


As an Iowa fan, it scares the crap out of me. Ohio State is going to be a powerhouse in 5~ years


They're going to be fun watching in the next couple years. Hopefully Braxton can get a grip on the position, sometimes it looks like he doesn't have a clue as to what's going on around him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22893
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bjoern Werner is a beast.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 9076
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Bjoern Werner is a beast.

He is. Before the season I wanted him for us, but now there's not a chance.

Tank carradine though... Wink
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 10007
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the hardest thing I've ever had to say sports-wise:

Go USC!


(god I feel dirty)
_________________


Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 27th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 49
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 743
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22893
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a day for football. ND is going to have to turn some of those FG's to TD's is they want a shot at Bama/Georgia. Their redzone defense is no joke though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 24 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group