Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
199091 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8983
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swept! Hell yeah.
Romo you the man.
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UofMfan909


Moderator
Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 29016
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This series sucked, but I'd rather lose to your guys team than another one. Now let's just win a Super Bowl to make up for the Tigers.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8983
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3762
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With apologies to UofM, gotta still post this... Wink GREAT JOB GIANTS!!!

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11650
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants did it. Now it's the Niners' turn Very Happy
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22737
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers4life52


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 3206
Location: Fresno, CA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a Dodger fan and opening this page up really stings. Crying or Very sad
_________________

^Kempes^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cHaInBrEaKeRiii


Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Posts: 4352
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers4life52 wrote:
Being a Dodger fan and opening this page up really stings. Crying or Very sad


Lol. Yup!!! Same here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9883
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so the power company called and said "Yeah, you're probably going to be without power for a week."

I now suppose the $379.83 I spent on beer to stock up may have been too much in hindsight without a fridge. *Sigh*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9014
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. If your power goes out dl the watchespn app for your smartphones. You can watch the game live on it tonight. Plug up your phone in your car and enjoy Cool
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9014
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
Okay, so the power company called and said "Yeah, you're probably going to be without power for a week."

I now suppose the $379.83 I spent on beer to stock up may have been too much in hindsight without a fridge. *Sigh*
it's cold out put that beer outside you'll be fine.
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9883
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Okay, so the power company called and said "Yeah, you're probably going to be without power for a week."

I now suppose the $379.83 I spent on beer to stock up may have been too much in hindsight without a fridge. *Sigh*
it's cold out put that beer outside you'll be fine.


Then neighbors will take it. That's even worse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9014
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Okay, so the power company called and said "Yeah, you're probably going to be without power for a week."

I now suppose the $379.83 I spent on beer to stock up may have been too much in hindsight without a fridge. *Sigh*
it's cold out put that beer outside you'll be fine.


Then neighbors will take it. That's even worse.
damn Lancaster is that ghetto??? Laughing
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 9883
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
Okay, so the power company called and said "Yeah, you're probably going to be without power for a week."

I now suppose the $379.83 I spent on beer to stock up may have been too much in hindsight without a fridge. *Sigh*
it's cold out put that beer outside you'll be fine.


Then neighbors will take it. That's even worse.
damn Lancaster is that ghetto??? Laughing


Parts, yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
tiger9er08


Joined: 14 Nov 2009
Posts: 1386
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants Parade was awesome... just need one Red and Gold themed soon =p
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 18 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group